Characters you wish would get a push

Characters you wish would get a push

Fuck off Vince. The Big Dog will never catch on

Its like I want the push, but I just know they'd push her the in every wrong way.

Fantomex, Gambit, and Nightcrawler.

If you don't like it get the fuck out of his yard.

Ive never heard some one chant go away befor

The Question.

Either Vic or Montoya, or both simultaneously... he/she hasn't really been in anything good since O'Neils run and then Fifty-Two (And Gotham Central for Montoya)

seriously why has she never been made a bigger threat

When are they going to Rebirth either one of the two?

Same but only Vic.
Nothing against Montoya, but I fucking love Vic.

She deserves it more than Carol.

She would probably get ruined in a push but i don't care.

Static.

Northstar should've gotten a solo over Iceman.

Aaron got a push that didn't really go anywhere, but Monica is really the one who deserves it. You'd think it would be easy... leader-type black lady with a vague but easily explained poweset.

At least Hudlin isn't around anymore, otherwise he'd be making her T'challa's second-tier wife.

Don't know why DC doesn't just buy Milestone. Or I guess why WB doesn't.

I'd put serious money on him appearing in Ragnarok and getting a subsequent push.

What is the appeal of Beta Ray? I'm genuinly interested because I see people jerking him off all the time and have no idea what his deal is. He just seems like "Thor, but now he looks like a crazy horse alien"

I like the Veitch mini.

Yeah but it'd also be cool if he had a Mentor thing going with Renee, and you could also do like an arc with Vic as main with a short Renee backup, then the next arc flip that.

Hell, they could go all Legends of the Dark Knight and assign diff writers/artists for each arc... theres tons of possibilties and of all things... a good detective story never really goes out of style.

He's a cyborg space horse worthy to wield Mjolnir and so badass that he was given his own knockoff Mjolnir so he can keep doing what he does. He fought Galactus once. (Galactus kicked his ass, but stilll...) He also fucked Sif.

He's basically Thor's weird, badass understudy/brother-from-another-spacemother.

His origin story is really fucking cool. Watch the EMH episode with him.

>EMH
Extreme Motherfucking Horses?

Read the original Simonson run. The entire BRB origin arc is one gigantic epic guitar wail.

Vixen. Her powers are cool.

Dr. Sivana

She is so overpowered.
She can tap into the power of Kryptonians.

Out the door

Isn't she a main on JLA?

She needs a Heroclix at the very least.

I mean, Condiment King has one now. It's only fair.

No one will him or any of the troubleshooters after Ewing

I hate that his existence revolves around the Iceberg Lounge nowadays and that he's been turned into a lesser Kingpin.
I want him to actually go back to doing things.

It was different, but not bad by any stretch. Vic's urban shamanism is weird, though.

>big Inhumans push
>barely in it and already surpassed by some of nuhumans in all time appearances
Don't even want a serious push just let him be on a team.

I think he's good with a degree of mysticism.

i fucking love the green goblin

like when he drove a chef to suicide over the course of 3 years over some thing petty?

Or read the actual comics by Walter Simonson, if you're not a complete and total faggot.

Not really. I'm talking about when Penguin used to be a threat to Batman who actually did things besides sit at the lounge and do nothing but get fatter and make cameos in the storylines of other villains. When he used to pull off schemes ranging from petty jewelry theft to attacking Gotham with a robot bird army to manipulating the stock market.

I miss Penguin stories, that's what I'm saying.

If Vixen can access powers of animals long extinct like dinosaurs then couldn't she also use animals far into the future?

kek

I'd like for my Original Characters (Do Not Steal) to be in comics books some day.

Dude, that was a single arc, and was due to anansi being a jerkass. Have you not read any comics before or after that specific moment over ten years ago?

In vic nothing can top O'Neils run, and 52 was the perfect ending for him, and i'm glad they never brought him back, wish more where allowed to have a proper ending.
I do wish we had gotten to see more of Montoya though.

>wish more where allowed
*wish more character were allowed.

I'd rather him be pushed than Riddler, as in zero Year and the upcoming War of Jokes and Riddles. It makes sense for Batman's greatest foe to be Joker (supervillain) and second to be Penguin (organized crime). I like Riddler but he sometimes feel samey to Joker, in that is only goal is to fuck with him. I know Joker likes to toy and Riddler wants to prove his intellectual superiority, but their modus operandi are sometimes pretty similar.

I want her and Elsa Bloodstone to be the dynamic duo of the Marvel world. Fuck Drew and Carol.

DC needs to make it up to her after making her sidekick to fucking HARLEY.

...this is actually a really good question

Super-Skrull, Beta Ray Bill, Wraith and Cosmo should be a new Fantastic 4 team (or call themselves the Fantastic 3 or 5 if they don't want to reuse that specific name).

Have them actually doing space adventures as they try to fix the fucked up state outer space has been left in without the Nova Corp and other cosmic heroes keeping things in line, whilst also not be a movie synergy book.

Man, I would buy a Northstar book over Bobby any day of the week.

Featuring team-ups with Quicksilver and Namor.

I couldn't agree more.
Penguin used to be somewhat equal to the Joker particularly in the 66 show (which is why their team-ups were special). And even when Joker become the absolute top dog and started to truly eclipse the other rogues, Penguin was always at least number 2.
And it makes sense because Penguin embodies several aspects that clash directly with Joker's. Authority, organized crime, restraint, elitism. Penguin wants to fit in and rule society, Joker wants to fight it and destroy it. Tall and skinny jester vs short and fat kingpin. Hell, while Joker was conceived as Batman's opposite, Penguin was always made to be Bruce Wayne's evil counterpart. There's a lot of untapped potential in such a rivalry, especially since they tend to be friends most of the time.

I'm not opposed to Riddler being pushed more because I also think he's a great villain who too often is reduced to a lesser Joker, but this War of Jokes and Riddles seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally remove the Lounge from the Penguin and give him a well-deserved comeback. To make people remember why he's one of the top Batman villains.
Hell, it could be called "The Mockingbird War" or something. It practically writes itself.

Great taste, senpai. Would also like to see Hummingbird to get a push. To be honest I'm surprised she hasn't. She's female, a minority, and quirky as hell so you'd think current Marvel would love her.

Because she can only channel animals she knows about.

Obviously.

Always liked this guy, wish he was more relevant.

timfags off a cliff

>Horse-Thor fucked Sif

Storytime it, I don't believe you. And even if you prove me wrong, I demand drawfags at /aco elaborate further.

The Emporer Penguin/Emporer Blackgate arc was fun to read

>the year two thousand zero hundred seventeen
>wanting marvel to push a character you actually like

she's married to a fuck machine

They already have. It's the Bullseye series. Can't wait for next month for next issue.

>Wanting more Montoya
They really should have brought back them both.
"Are you asking the right Question?"

Potential Skyfather-tier power defeated by Slott's retardation.

I wanna kick his ass so hard and watch how this retard will slowly die

They already do. Which is why it's so frustrating how they keep bumbling the character. His New 52 approach was atrocious.

By that token, would love to see Blue Devil and Red Devil make a comeback.

>dropped cause his toy was an exclusive

Pretty stupid. Hasbro should bring him back, he's interesting in some ways.

Also, pic related should be a game damn tactical genius. Id love to a sinister six comic run where he leads them. Hope h is the main villain Spider-man HC2.

Both of them

My nigga needs no introduction.

THANK you. I wish Mysterio got more limelight. I keep saying he needs to edge up and make illusions of sick and depraved shit to horrify the heroes and make them attack kids and nuns and cops that look like someone or something else. Maybe throw in some guro and blood orgy stuff instead of "ooh look it's a Sphinx head or a fake demon"

Make an illusion of Aunt May cowgirl fucking an inflatable Ironman doll or make the Punisher blow up an orphanage of cancer victims. Just turn Mysterio into a class-A DICK to heroes

this is actually one of the reasons I really like The Batman's version of Penguin

Director Bones is a wonderful example of how the pre-Flashpoint continuity evolved over the course of it's life, hopefully Rebirth DC will bring him back someday

Edginess is never the answer to revamping a character

How would a dual "Questions" book fare/work? Seems like an interesting concept having both of them around and working on the same overarcing mystery while dealing with individual sub-cases.

REALLY disappointed he didn't make it into Injustice 2

I'd have Vic be a Deadman esque ghost and trying to figure out WHY he's a fucking ghost while Montoya works a case that ends up tying into why he's a ghost

Once he gets his own movie post-Infinity War.

Starring Sarah Jessica Parker

i get a feeling Question is going to be important later down rebirth once big blue and naked shows up and reveals connections with rorschach

I didn't like his voice (it just seemed like Tom Kenny doing an evil Spongebob), his design and him being a judo master (seems like they had to make everyone in that show a fighter so they could sell toys) and I overall don't think The Batman was a very good show. But I did like several things about that Penguin.
For one, I like that they made him more active, I liked the Kabuki twins. I like the idea of Penguin traveling to the Orient to make himself stronger like Bruce Wayne, especially since it's the kind of backstory old pulp vigilantes like The Shadow used to have, and Penguin is sometimes portrayed as a villainous version of a classic heroic archetype. And I like that they gave him a connection to Alfred and a more extensive backstory, expanding on the idea that the Cobblepots were enemies to the Waynes.
Overall, I think the show definitely had the right idea in playing up Penguin's connection to Bruce Wayne.
As I said, I don't like the show, and there are still things about that Penguin which turn me off. But out of all the characters that The Batman reimagined, I think Penguin was one of the better results (I also started liking their spin on Joker once they ditched the straight-jacket and the monkey kung fu).

Pic related I think is one of the most perfect depictions of Penguin ever made and I wish more writers used it as a basis.

>being disappointed a character didn't make it into a fundamentally lacklustre game

You and I are friends now.

They can't. If it came to normie light that Marvel had a strong, black woman Captain Marvel - who led the Avengers for a while, no less - back in the eighties, it would betray the recent progressive push as the shallow ploy that it is.

Phyla won't get any love for similar reasons.

I'm confused why Agents of Atlas never was a bigger thing

Red Monika needs to come back.

Both of you. Both of you are my muggas.

wait a second. There was never any payoff with who New 52 question was...

he was just part of the trinity of sin then nothing.

Considering they are undoing all the N52 BS that didn't work and only keeping the good shit, you think they are going to make it so n52 question is rorschach or something like that?

what a fucking mary sue

Although his presence in the Rebirth Detective Comics are promising I always liked his Gene-Child angle.

I like him because he always gets defeated, but he never yields.

Because he doesn't exists.