So when did Sup Forums started getting invaded by off topic posters? Why cant they do that in Sup Forums? Why here...

So when did Sup Forums started getting invaded by off topic posters? Why cant they do that in Sup Forums? Why here? fucking Americans

>whites
>Asians
>hispanics

Sup Forums really is diverse.

>Sup Forums
You mean the United States of America

Maga is literally the 56% personified

We need flags to filter out the cancer.

What did he mean by this?

she is a qt but batshit insane sadly

le 56% meetup

Does Brittany actually do anything? She seems to be attached to some sort of movement, but is dumber than a sack of rocks. Is she just a cheerleader?

do people really fucking believe this shit? or is this a fake?

Do you believe it?

Seems more like a Joe Rogan biography.

>Americans
>white

I'm so glad I was born in Canada desu.

Pretty much. Watched her talked and debate she has some clue of what she's talking about, but she doesn't think thoroughly.
Post more Amerimutts
Post of them are paranoid Amerisharts who are barely white. The actual white ones are dumb like the 56%.
ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING AMERICUNTS

>offtopic complaining about offtopic
nice

to hell with you and your shit thread foreign devir

Most of them*

>"ugh, get a load of these libcuck soyboys, right guys"

I didn't know sprinkles on bread was an Australian thing

>Every time I think I'm out they pull me back in *tips fedora*

You guys need to harden up before you can join my crew

Because I constantly see her posted around and you don't have to meet people to remember their names you absolute brainlet.

Christ how much do you think he weigh?
That dude in all black looks like a feminine male who got pounded by all those dudes

Yes it’s called flutter bread

The two on the right were born to be soy-infused twinks.

This thread is off topic. Please delete.

hey, don't mock the saviors of the white race.

t. reddit

its called fairy bread faggot

the one on the far right is far too ugly

>Dumb enough to make Autistiny look smart
She should stick to showing her tits off

>baww here is what trolls me, now i hope the trolls can stop doing this to troll me
New.

I got range banned for pointing out the hypocrisy of janny Sup Forums pockets and dataminelord

so I've decided not to help the the other ones trying to save this board desu

Is this a joke post? It's been fucked since 2011.

>I want that son of a bitch dead, I want his family dead, I want his dog dead, I want his goldfish dead

t. pol

>Look at all these plebs talking about my white culture
>I'm just going to call them reddit
I wonder who's behind this post..

who's the qt on the right with the dog/bear suit?

>flutter
>fairy
>faggot
What are cinnamons retard

t. reddit

Daily reminder that these are the "men" calling you soy boy, nu male, manlet, and 56%.

>These are the Amerimutts LARPing as Nazis and dumping their Gobbels reaction images while talking about degeneracy
JUST

Irena Herschlag

Whoa, look at all these white Americans. So they're the ones saving America by calling people Reddit..

t. reddit

Daily reminder that is New York the least not white city on earth

why are they all shitskins?

why are they all kids?

why are they all ugly?

It's not true.
Our dear swaglord would never betray our trust, would he?

that's a girl in the hoodie, right?

That poor girl

t. Soyboy

>It's New York you guys

t. reddit

well you just nailed 90% of pol. the rest are white, but they are grossly overweight, balding with hair on their necks

at least we're fucking doing something to save our race you europoor fuck

>Liberals become openly racist when non-whites argue against them.
Hypocritical much reddit?

56% would be most of the world actually. I don't think these white Americans are calling other Americunts 56%. Calling Amerisharts 56% triggers them the most.
Example:

t. reddit

yep
and these are the guys you all call white supremacists every chance you get

Whoa.. calling people Reddit is saving America.. so this is the power of the 56%. You americunts are dumb.

>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
saviours of the white race

Nah, this is her "career." She could just be a normal camwhore with those tits of hers.

Fairy bread. And those are hundreds and thousands (nonpareils), not sprinkles.

t. reddit

Fuck Sup Forums, fuck white people

Im just playing games

Jealous of the amounts of (You)s t. reddit must have at this point

He definitely would.
>tried to fit in the waifu posters
They told him to fuck off
>tried to fit in with the regular film posters
>tried to fit in with the patricians
>tried to fit in with the memers
They accepted him because they were new and didn't know any better but then told him to fuck off

>t. reddit
t. saviours of the white rice

>at least we're fucking doing something to save our race
>56%
SAVE WHAT RACE AMERIMUTT? THE 56% OR 3%

here comes the triggered kekistan folder dump

>speaking out against Jewish manipulation of the Media
>making sure white women today understand the importance of family and racial purity
>ensuring that we slowly progress towards an ethnostate

I'm doing my part while I bet you'd encourage your white girlfriend to get fucked by niggers asshole

LOOK AT THESE WHITE CUMSKINS GET BTFO

t. reddit

>Arguing on Sup Forums
>Owning libcucks epic style on Twitter
>Donating money to every e-whore that panders to you
>Trolling Shia Lebeouf
If you really want to save the white race, get a job and have kids with a white woman.

Feels good user feel free to join in and post Amerimutts you will get a lot of (you)s by triggered amerimutts

I'd be happy to support her career if you understand my meaning. Also did one of them bring a fucking gallon of milk?

>Calling others Reddit on Sup Forums
>Saving your race
OHNONONONONONO
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ughh oh

itt: Sup Forums amerimutts are getting roasted

t. reddit

twitter is an important social platform you moron and besides white women were degenerate before i realized my calling, fuck them, I'm moving to Washington state and continuing my work there

pretty telling that Sup Forums is packed with leftists on a friday night

How about instead of Europeans and Americans fighting you try and save the white race instead of calling each other muhammad or amerimutt?

This is literally unironically a kike divide and conquer technique

This really is too easy, I've won every single one of these threads and all I have to do is click on posts and hit t. reddit.

>You're all liberals for thinking that the Amerimutt status of Sup Forums is embarrassing
Sure I guess. I think it's even funnier to see shitskins larping as Nazis trying to save the white race when they would be the first to go after their ethnostate was established.

were degenerate here in California*

~2007

In the old days it was nearly always Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the Sup Forums after a plebbuster was released, or to discuss their subjects (video games, comics) in a movie context.

~2012 we started getting A LOT of reddit here, for the same reasons, and the odd pretentious discussion of IMDB Top 250 tier movies. They also talked A LOT about TV shows enjoyed by sub-human normie scum - think GoT generals, and of course, later, Doctor Who.

You need to remember that Off Topic doesn't mean "not related to films or television". GoT or Doctor Who is MORE off topic than Feet, Waifu, Loli posting etc.

Sup Forums has been a dead board since at the latest 2013.

We had the trip exodus, the end of oval, the end of active moderation, as the board just became flooded with reddit and assorted crossposting faggots who want to discuss crap like Capeshit/GoT/Doctor Who or other retarded shit like Dave Chapelle and reddit/tumblr interests.

People treat it like a toilet, because it's essentially an abandoned house.

>Speaking out against Jewish manipulation of the Media
By posting t.Reddit
>making sure white women today understand the importance of family and racial purity
By posting t.Reddit and niggers
>ensuring that we slowly progress towards an ethnostate
By posting t.Reddit
>I'm doing my part while I bet you'd encourage your white girlfriend to get fucked by niggers asshole
There you go with your cuckold fantasy every time. Amerimutts HAVE to mention a nigger fucking a white girl.

Youve monopolized I stand no chance but I commend (You)

>why are they all shitskins?
le epic Sup Forums is just a joke may may
>why are they all kids?
>why are they all ugly?
who else would be deluded by the far right noise machine and alex jones and breitbart and trump?

Well that is precipitated a bit by the fact that they advocate white supremacy, as retarded as that is.

It all started back in 2011 when moot went full cuckold and started hiring reddit (no, literally) mods. This led to people like yourself ending up here.

ha ha so randum XDD

>Actually thinking a ethnostate would ever get established
Fucking where?

>tfw you realize the majority of Sup Forums is shit-posting role-playing trolls

western washingtons degenerate as shit. The king county chief of police is a fucking gay married dyke.