Can we at least agree that his death scene, with the binary suns, was pottery kino?

Can we at least agree that his death scene, with the binary suns, was pottery kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE
youtube.com/watch?v=41ak2jr55fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sidequest storyline in the middle of a trilogy
THEY DID MY BOY DIRTY

Nope

>its been a month
>you faggots are STILL posting capeshit

Fuck off Mouse

>context of the scene, and the architecture of the scene itself, is building to The Return of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master
>after composing himself from his exertion projecting his mind across the galaxy, Luke is calm, resolved, determined
>he understands his role in the story again, he understands that he still has a part to play in the Force

>pops like a soap bubble

Was it Rian's call or Kennedy's?

No. Why would Luke look back fondly at a time when he fucking hated the desert planet he was on and wanted nothing more than to escape? Wouldn't seeing twin suns again make him realize how he'd wasted his adult life the same way he'd wasted his youth: hiding on a desolate planet? Wouldn't that be a horrible feeling to have when dying?

wasn't it kind of convenient that that planet also just happened to have two suns?

Did the planet have two suns or was he imagining it?

Wasn't it kind of convenient that Luke had a previously unknown power that allowed him to project a younger image of himself across the galaxy to make it easier for the production team to kill him without telling anyone?

>blackscienceman.gif
There are more binary stars systems visible in the night sky than single star systems.

assuming it had them. nothing points to it being his imagination.

nope, the canon Luke hated his own homeworld.

sure except the fact that he was a gay ass hologram instead of iunno a powerful jedi presence

its cuz he realized how kino his life was cuz he ended dying where he began

No, it was retarded.

His death scene was designed to fool mongaloids into thinking it was poetry, while having no heart at all. youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE For Luke, those twin suns were the call to adventure. To escape his boring farm life and find his potential. That they should be the last thing he sees is downright insulting and ignorant. Luke had his adventure. The ST hatefic is not canon.

From a writing standpoint, no. They could have just as easily had Luke fly his X-Wing to physically confront Kylo. If Luke had deflected all the walkers blaster bolts back (or froze them in air like Kylo did, a trick his uncle taught him), and it then plays out like the ANH fight, it wouldn't change anything else.

>0:35 clip
>irremovable ads shoved in your face for half of the scene

>Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future
>but not at the expense of the moment
kino

I should've played the clip before I linked it. youtube.com/watch?v=41ak2jr55fE