People said this is a good movie. I'm watching it for the first time and it's about half over

People said this is a good movie. I'm watching it for the first time and it's about half over.

When does the good part start?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you realize the girlfriend is in on it

THE KEYS ROSE

It's competent, and fresh in that it's a racist minstrel show. People are only just starting to make this kind of film again.

Let me guess, another white man, smdh.

The guy's a good actor. I also liked him on Black Mirror.

when did the keys rise? did i miss that part? i was pretty sure i saw the whole movie...

If this shit wins the Oscar, I'm burning down Hollyweird, while wearing a Klan robe.

He was good in Sicario too

ROSE NOW NOW KEYS NOW

You know I can't give you the keys right babe?

>*opens mouth wide in shock*

Why the fuck does Bradley Whitford not look like Bradley Whitford?!

the whole movie was cast pretty well. White family was creepy, black "servants" were creepier

considering the aesthetic i don't think there's a weak link in the cast

He got old, nigga

>Stops halfway through a movie to shitpost

At least watch the whole thing before triggerin anons

That millennial ADHD kicking in

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/

>You know I can't give you the keys right babe?

Oh, look! A plot twist, in a horror movie!

Yawn...

I don't understand the beginning about the kidnapping.

I enjoyed the movie. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but it was all right.

Yeah, that part didn't make any sense

huh? how did it not make sense?

Is that Dule Hill?

>pausing a movie to shit post

god I hate this fucking board

Definitely the most overrated movie of 2017

the family "captures" black men and auctions them to dying white people

Rose leads them to the house, that's one way of doing it. The car is the same one they drive at the end, meaning it belonged to jeremy, the brother.

So, instead of the whole long-term "Rose dates a black guy" plan, Jeremy whacks some random dude in the back of the head and goes through the same process, without pretending to be good people and all that shit they made chris go through

>pausing

You overestimate my desire to watch this pile of steaming horseshit, user.

half the reason people like this movie is because its just about the baste black man and that alone

Ahem.

Black is in

Well played, user.

I honestly enjoyed it desu, and I hate niggers and the hollywood kikes agenda, its pretty solid spooky psychological horror

overrated *by critics

If they just do it that way and get most of their people that way, what's the point of Rose being a whore?

>its a the polnig gets triggered by a black person episode

they don't get most of their people that way, just black guys who walk into rich white neighborhoods they don't belong. Rose's whore way is better, because they can parade him around potential buyers like they did

The nabbing a black guy in a rich white neighborhood thing is like finding a wallet in the street. It's cool to get money like that, but you can't rely on that as a career

just watch the last few mins, that's where the righteous black man kills a white family. Black men are much better than whites at violence and killing, that's the takeaway

American films are so god damn retarded.

There is no substance to your plots. Literally just racist shit, or race-baiting shit

You all have the attention spans of infant lemurs due to being spics, niggers, urban soyboy cucks, or inbred rednecks and make shitty movies (and threads like this one) becuase of it

Fuck off

This would never happen in Canada
I hope you all get raped.
I literally hope you are forced to sit on a shot gun and sodomized violently as you're bouncing up and down on it until the trigger is pulled, shredding you're disgusting American innards into a slurry of lard, blood and grease.

Then I'd literally make sure you were all tied down to cold poles and have a raging hard-on at the sight of our much more beautiful Canadian women (who don't want you) before chopping your choddy little penises in half with our superior Canadian axes (pic related)

Fuck off, and kindly build another racist wall between us too. Thanks!

@92756341

not even good shitposting

It's not a bad movie, but the protagonist's TSA buddy really drains the gravitas that had been built to that point. He needs to have his scenes edited out.

This, watching how comically everyone was slain was one of the best releases I've had watching a movie.