What are some good anti drumpf movies/shows? i need something to laugh at once he gets impeached soon

what are some good anti drumpf movies/shows? i need something to laugh at once he gets impeached soon

>impeached soon

cool thread op

Honestly why is he allowed so get away with so much shit while it would destroy ever other politician on earth?

the economy is great, literally no one gives a shit that he eats too much ice cream or said some mean things on twitter

a-any day now, r-right?

The economy is great because of Obama's policies.

Trump's tax plan will undoubtedly fuck up the economy by the time 2020 hits.

>stock magically surges after his tax plan and his election
>i-it was O-Obama
yeah okay soyboy, learn economics, looser regulations and lower taxes is great for the economy and Obama wanted neither

He got elected and now it's too late to stop him

CNN 24/7 you can thank me later Antifa bro!

His base doesn't particularly care as long as he keeps his promises. Blame the secularism of the late 60s.

>stock market surges
>but gdp grows less than under Obama
Good goy waiting for his trickled down semen.

It needs to be restated that being impeached does not mean being removed from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, but finished his two terms.

Trump's economic policies wasn't even put into place when he got elected, retard. His policies won't even take affect until this year. The economy wasn't magically saved just because Trump got elected. It was because of Obama's contributions.

How fucking dumb are you? Sup Forums is so cringey.

Because he's based and America needs a retarded chad in office. We've had our fair share of presidents that are a little weird or cookoo and it's not always a bad thing. There's this misconception that the president needs to be some perfect man who speaks only in crafty word play that you have to decipher like Obama. Obama was good at lulling the masses to sleep while he destroyed America and did retarded shit. But people were so enamored by how cool he was that he really did do a lot of damage.

Because he's not a politician, he's a reality tv host and that's what he does.

No the stock market surged because it is expecting bigger us gdp growth in the future under trump and the US economy grew at its fastest rate in 3 years.

>"obama" established the accomodative monetary policy which facilitated the recovery
>any president has monetary authority
You should have your fucking head smashed in. Please don't take this as support of Trump, although his efforts—whether intended or not—to contract the labor supply have pushed nominal wage growth to an average of over 3% every single month he's been in office, but your understanding of the performance of the economy over the last decade is simply wrong. It is not in any way at all related to "Obama" (great guy though he may be) and is instead the consequence of smart money supply management policies implemented by Ben Bernanke (appointed by W.) and maintained by Yellin (still in office and appointed by Obama).

Rawlin

civil war when? i want to use my ar-15 to decapitate some soyboys

As soon as Trump gets another scoop of ice cream, he's on two now but when he hits 3, the left are going to explode.

Honestly, 90% of conservatives would pick Dr Phil as the Surgeon General. Low-income voters who support Republicans are just idiots.

fuck blumpf and fuck white "people"

rolling

source?

>keeps his promises
>hasn't drained the swamp
>the Shill hasn't been arrested
>wall not built
>muslim ban failed twice
I don't even remember any of his other promises, but his track record has been shit so far.

>someone on Sup Forums who actually understand what he is talking about
Holy shit thank you. The economy is 90% thanks to the central banks loose credit policy. Trump and Obama helped though. Ben Bernanke is an unsung hero who did an excellent job steering us out of the 2008 crisis.

maybe they just don't want their country flooded with violent 3rd worlders

I didn't vote for anyone, but I love Trump so far. Will vote for in 2020.

>all these fed shills
Yes, I’m sure glad China keeps buying our worthless dollars so if the currency ever does collapse we’re completely fucked

>MUH TRICKLE DOWN
You realize that's just a 30 year old incessantly regurgitated strawman and not an actual economic policy, right?

Yeah laugh when his Snively equivalent of a vice takes his place and does even worse