Is there a whiter Sup Forums character?

is there a whiter Sup Forums character?

Yes.

Easily the best character of the show.

tom is the niggest nigga who ever nigged compared to the aryan perfection that is uncle ruckus

Ruckus really is the greatest character ever. He speaks the ugly truths that no one wants to admit or hear.

Of course they made him the ultimate uncle tom caricature so neither gangbanger thugs nor Lincoln Republicans in real life would ever take him seriously.

Ruckus pls go

I actually feel like Ruckus isn't "white," not at all. No white person, not even a hood-wearing whitey from a long like of slaveowners, could ever hate black people as much as Ruckus hates them. Ruckus is, rather, the self-hating black person taken to his most extreme conclusion. No one could ever hate black people the way black people hate black people, and Ruckus is the embodiment of that.

thats what a nigga would say!

how dare you tarnish the good name of the white man with your slander?

He took a DNA test in one of the later episodes and his hereditary results were 102% African with a 2% margin of error.

Imagine him in place of Uncle Iroh.

DOAN' TRUS' THE NEW BENDAHS OVAH THEAH

If Ruckus replaced Iroh I don't think Zuko gets out of Book 1 without killing himself.

>between 100 - 104% black
>Aryan perfection

kek

That was a dumb darkie messing up the test results

top kek

>Used to love Ruckus posting
>Now the grim possibility exists that some anons might actually be serious

The rest of the 2010's is not going to be a fun experience.

tom you black ass nigga get out of my white thread, niggas like you give the white man a bad name

>used to love ruckus posting
>last time i did i got a 3 day ban
>ruckus posting isnt allowed in a boondocks thread on a comics and cartoon board

I once got banned for making a "people who annoy you" thread.
Mods who browse Sup Forums are surprisingly out of touch with the cartoons.

It's all fun and games until things get too real and then before you know it Dave Chappelle is back in Africa.

Post your fave uncle Ruckus quotes

>Ahe yeah... there's some powerful niggatry at work here

>I’m black. I’m not walking on the moon, I'm walking to the liquor store.

I love how they actually gave him a complex backstory which explains why he hates black people.

It went something like
>The white man is too preoccupied with other things, like running the world, and spaceships
The delivery on the word "spaceships" just kills me everytime.

His rant about slurs was pretty good.

>No I don't think we should use the word, and I'll tell ya why. Because niggas have gotten used to it, that's why. Hell, they like it now. It's like when you growin' crops and you strip the soil of its nutrients and goodness and then you can't grow nothin'. You gotta rotate your racist slurs. Now I know it's hard 'cause 'nigga' just rolls off the tongue the way sweat rolls off a nigga's forehead, but we can not let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes: spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo. I say the next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, you call that coon a jungle bunny instead.

>Dave leaves us again
Pls not again

>All right, alright. My name is Uncle Ruckus, Volunteer Corrections Officer. Next stop, Willie Horton Maximum Security Prison. Now, you white children be prepared. This is gonna be like a trip to the zoo. But do not worry, your Uncle Ruckus will protect you. And as for you Negroes, well, this just gonna be like a trip to the future. So it should be exciting for everybody! Come on aboard!

Uncle Ruckus is an honorable aryan.

What did Ruckus think of Jazmine considering she's biracial

Yeah, ugly truths such as president ronald raegan is the gatekeeper of white heaven

IIRC, he didn't call her anything other than "mulatto girl" to her face, but called her "half-nigga" a couple of times.

That being said, he used "mulatto" as an insult.

>Avoid conversations with a nigga.
>The nigga will lie,
> the nigga will make excuses,
>He will use words he don't really know.
>If he gets really desperate, he may start to rap or dance.

>Oh, that's just the tip of dis iceboig
>READ NIGGA!

>A whip
>A noose
>A nightstick
>A branding iron
>These thangs strike fear into a niggas heart
>A job application form!

>read nigger!

>being ignorant to reverse vitiligo

The entire Ruckus family is a goldmine, and the best collection of secondary characters ever created.

I wish Nelly was my grandma

>GUILTY! THAT NIGGA IS GUILTY! I don't need to deliberate, Hang that nigga now! I got the rope right here!

Ruckus lying to Jasmine about Santa Clause was probably the nicest thing he'll do for a nigga

It probably would have been terrible as a whole show but the live action stuff the VA did on YouTube was amazing, like showing up to the NAACP awards.

The whole point of ruckus is that he's wrong on most things. The people that thought he was speaking the ugly truth that nobody wanted to hear are no better than the people that wrote season 4. They totally missed the point of the character. He's supposed to be absurd. He exists to demonstrate the absurdity if race-based ideology.

>You heard me, nigga, niggas can't fight. They don't possess the strength of character or the mental quickness to be a great fighter. That's why all the best fighters in the world have always been white men. Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Sly-vester Stallone, and don't forget Ralph Macchio! Name me one great, black, heavyweight fighter. Name one, go ahead, try, name one. See there? Ya can't do it. What, what what, what? Oh, oh, oh, oh you wanna pull Ali out yo' ass? That what you thinkin' 'bout? Muhammad Ali? Well, if that nigga so tough, then why he didn't go to Vietnam? I'll tell you why. 'Cause he was scared, that's why. Shoot. "No Vietnamese ever called me nigga." I call him a nigga eight times before I have breakfast, now what he gon' do? Hold on, I'll make it nine... NIGGA!

just think of them as the stupidest people in facebook making retarded comments about things they dont understand (everything)
Im tempted to label them something i hate but stupidity isnt a political statement, they are just non functioning like that

Ruckus is voiced by Stevies dad from Malcolm in the Middle?
Neat

did he even have another good standup show after he came back?

all I know is he walked off the show after he heard a cameraman laughing 'the wrong way', and it was the last straw with the stress and not seeing his kids.

If only The Uncle Ruckus Movie Kickstarter didn't fall through.

>My son's a disappointment
>Why? Because of his condition?
>No, because he came out black like my wife.

What if season three of the Boondocks came out this year, and instead of meeting Jimmy Rebel, Ruckus got to meet his other idol and go on tour with him.

I don't know, I still feel like Ruckus work's better as a side character that plays off the rest of the cast. The Color Ruckus was about the limit of what was enjoyable about Ruckus. By which I mean it was fucking excellent but only as a rarer thing. Him showing up and being involved in a lot of different things was perfectly fine, he was a really flexible character. But I'm not sure he can hold an entire movie on his own.

>Oh I see, just cuz yo skin is light, bright, and two shades from bein white, you think you too good to butter yo own popcorn. Well you're Lando Calrissian
>Aha! A damn lie! I ain't never met a nigga smart enough to use a personal computer, not even a macintosh.