>Imperial Pilot
>Han Solo (Imperial Disquise)
>Tobias Beckett (Imperial Disquise)
>Chewbacca
>Lando Calrissian
>Quay Tolsite
>Kessel Operations Droid
>DD-BD
Thoughts? Apparently it's set on Corellia and the plot is about Kessel Run. So how much it will bomb/success?

>moloch

lol

>Moloch
It's like Disney wants to lose money.

They’re getting bolder.

I'm looking forward to the movie

I thought Disney said that art wasn't legit. It's on the toys

Who?

Can I get a breakdown on this Moloch? Isn't he some ancient death god?

Google nigger.

Some news site said it was fake, but I guess they meant that it wasn’t a poster, but a different piece of promotional art for the toys.
This movie keeps getting more JUST

>Qi’Ra
>Kira

NUWARS SUCK A COCK

>Han Solo (Imperial Disquise)
>Tobias Beckett (Imperial Disquise)
Another fucking disquising scene? They really have no fucking imagination. Disney already did this in R1 and TLJ.

I was just going to post the same. What the fuck.

Moloch is an old Canaanite deity to whom babies were sacrificed. He came into the spotlight during the election when one of Hillary’s aides said he’d sacrifice a chicken to Moloch as a joke.

very cool

the reason why the cuckolder is called a "bull"

jewish child sacrifice god

>Corellian Hound
yay, more zany animals with wacky shenanigans
>Moloch
fucking kek
>(Imperial Disguise)
Fucking really? Do we have to do this every fucking time? This movie doesn't even need Imperials, they could have gone with gangsters bounty hunters, and private security.

>Moloch

Not sure but seems like the witch in hansel and gretel if she paid parents per kid.

If it makes you feel better there's also Death Star Trooper even if Death Star didn't exist back then.

Moloch is obviously the villain. Any close ups of his lego minifigure?

>Tobias
Jesus, Mary and Joseph

Is this movie pre-ROTS or post? I know Han is old but how much older than Luke/Leia?

Just this figure was leaked so far.

Post.
I think Han is around 10 years older.

I'll only watch it if they make Han Solo black. We need more diversity.

>yfw Greedo shoots Moloch

Yeah, doesn't really look like a good guy to me.

That actually looks pretty cool, might buy the set if it's affordable

Let's make a list of who we'll see
>Han
>Chewie
>Lando
>Jabba
>Boba
>Greedo
>some other familiar bounty hunter like IG-88 or Bossk
>maybe Bib Fortuna
>Lobot?

That's fucking Moloch lol, this set is called "Moloch's Speeder"

75210 – Moloch’s Speeder
Minifigures: Moloch, Rebolt, Corellian Hounds(2)

SOLO, BRING ME THE YOUNGLING FORESKINS

It’s to diversify the outfits completionist action figure collectors need.

Cool vehicle design. They'll probably hike it up to $30 but if it drops to $20 I'll buy

>"Mine just says "participant"

>cool vehicle design
It's just block mate

Literally a Jewish god that the kikes sacrificed kids to.

fuck off manchild

How did they even make the vehicles look like shit? They force the millenium falcon in every movie but in the Han Solo movie they fly around in the nu falcon?

>He doesn't play legos

They do it every 3 episodes in Rebels and there was also a mission in Shekelfront 2 where you do it.
Soy Wars is THE most creatively bankrupt franchise today.

What a sweet looking middle aged woman. Is this your mum?

Reminder no Moloch altar is complete without all his lego toys.

Sadly. At first they listened to God and started cleansing the area they were settling of these people that would sacrifice their kids. But then, they started doing it too.
Should've finished the job

Moloch was the deity Hillary Clinton drew her power from in the 2016 election and was the ultimate driving force behind pedogate. He consumed hundreds of thousands of children's souls worldwide in 2015 and 2016 and still got one shotted like a bitch by Kek in the end.

Now that he's basically been proven to be a useless shitty god it looks like Disney is going to ridicule and disavow him.

Don't forget to buy new Stormtroopers lads

Will Alden Thirdreich play a convincing Han?

Did you guys hear they're gonna raise the battle pack price to $20? Ridiculous

Kek

He'll play good Jake Solo

Gee. I can't wait to what Lego Millenium Falcon variation we get next year with Episode IX

Those helmets look like a mix between Phase 2 clones and stormtroopers

Moloch. Jewish/Libshit answer to Pepe/Kek.

Wasn't it 17 bucks instead? Either way it's ridicilous. I just buy my battle packs at TESCO when they're 50% off because no one buys them
smugwojak.jpg

All I wish for is 90 minutes of Hutts dicking people out of credits.
Is that too much to ask for?

Thank you for buying our very reasonably priced plastic and supporting the Danish economy.

These are all fakes, according that Disney.

Pffft

Jesus Christ, kikes. I remember buying the clones and battle droids ones for like 8 bucks each.

>Hans olo

Just like the poster art? That's why there's leaks from brick show? And LEGO forced DMCA on the leaks?

Moloch was a bull god that the Canaanites worshipped and sacrificed their children to (by burning IIRC)
The Israelites when entering the area were (according to biblical accounts) to have begun the job of cleansing the land of these child murderers. But instead they ended up marrying Canaanites and worshipping moloch.
God frowned upon this and isreal fell apart and was taken by the Babylonians, etc.
Moloch entered 2016 election discussion when in one of Hillary's emails, her top asisstant Huma had wrote an email in which she said she was going to sacrafice a chicken to moloch.
Also rumors of other politicans worshipping the thing

So I heard that Kennedy and co liked the positive response to the porgs so they will feature a similar race of small stupid creatures called the Goyim, who are hunted and used as slaves by Moloch and his goons, anyone has the LEGO figures of these guys?

>plot is about the kessel run
That cheap throwaway line from A New Hope? I have literally no interest in this movie. I don't think I've ever cared less about a movie in my life. Why is this even a movie? Why does this product even need to exist?

>Tobias Beckett

that's the least galaxy far far away name I've heard yet.. that creative well is getting dry, isnt there a SW name generator in the web they could have tried

Luke is a pretty common name, faggot

every line has become a meme and you know it

Skywalker isn't.

>Moloch

No fucking way.

Just saying what Disney is claiming.

I do love when sluts/corporations claim images are fakes and then immediately issue take down notices.

>we will never get a beautiful blue twi'lek with massive tiddies ever again because Kathleen Kennedy would be intimidated by her

I just assumed that one of those words would be "Jewish" with a red circle around it.

>"Let the past die"
>BUT COME SEE HAN SOLO IN 5 MONTHS!

whats the matter goy? don't want to be a chosen one.

>>>Han Solo (Imperial Disquise)
OH NO NO NO

>twi'lek
[sweetie intensifies]

The trademarks aren't registered, so it's possible.

who's Moloch. Is that some EU shit?

In The Bible, the Jews were commanded by God to destroy the worshippers of Moloch. Canaanites worshipped Moloch by burning children alive on alters to giant statues. The Jews started the job, then married the Canaanites and began sacrificing their kids to Moloch as well. The New Testament says the Jews who rejected Christ are worshippers of Moloch, and modern day “anti-semites” day Jews continue to sacrifice to Moloch. Moloch became of interest recently because in one of the leaked Hillary emails, Huma says she’ll sacrifice a chicken to Moloch for good results. When you combine the story of Moloch with the makeup of who runs Disney and Hollywood, it’s really funny that they named a character Moloch

>we’ll never get a comfy space version of AIRPLANE mixed with National Lampoon, Space Dandy, and Rush Hour about young Han Solo and Lando going on crazy adventures, getting into fights with crime bosses, and crushing freaky alien puss together

Like Porgs... in rain...

It's because we're living in the twilight of a civilization. Our western world, as it's called, has no new ideas and no real vision for the future. Collectively, our culture has no imagination left. All the things you quoted were new when they first appeared. Where are the new ideas now? Where is our version of Star Wars - not just a remake of the movies of a lost age? Movies are a crude but telling measure of the cultural bankruptcy of our time.

Airplane II: The Sequel" is literally "Airplane!" in space.

You thought up and wrote all that trying to be funny instead of giving an answer

Bane?

naming a character moloch just to obscure the online searches of the real deal

Sounds about right.

We need a new internet.

remember, remember the stormtrooper of november

FUCK

when does this take place again? i hope they didn't forget we see the falcon unaltered in rots.

>kessel
RLM was right.

Also, the prequels are no longer canon. What the fuck does that entail?

If this artwork is true, it means the prequels are no longer canon.

>the prequels are no longer canon

fake news

Why does it have that piece in in the middle? Looks so bad. And that hoe looks like it never had blue paint.

Those are YT-1300 Corellian Light Freighters. They don't look like that now a few years after ROTS.

Ergo, the prequels are not canon.

So they could sell new molds of toys, user.

Don't you know how toy commercials work?

That's literally what Sup Forums believes.

No, it's what the elites believe. It's not true, obviously.