creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Disappearance_of_Ashley,_Kansas
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pale_Luna
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_and_King_Beau
youtube.com/watch?v=knlgVap_jvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I SAW A PHOTO OF MY GRANDMA'S DECAYING CORPSE THERE FOR A SEC BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A GLITCH AND PROCEEDED

Has there even been a good cartoon creepypasta?

I DON'T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST

I didnt remember Tails hanging from an upside down cross and telling me the names of my entire extended family in the original version, but this was a bootleg copy so I just ignored it

No

Sup Forums, let's write a creepypasta one post at a time. I'll start.

I recently moved back into my parent's house after graduating college. Bored one night, I started going through my old VHS tapes from when I was a kid. I used to record all of my favorite cartoons from the 90's. But then I noticed something was....off about one of them.

Ok, take it from there.

AND THEY SAY THAT IF YOUR HEAR HIM BEFORE YOU SEE HIM
HE'S GOT KING KONG IN THE TRUNK KING-K-K-KING KONG

Mickey Mouse showed up and then he died

It was made of hyper-realistic blood!

And thats when a purple T-posing King K Rool appeared and tore DK limb from limb.

I realized that Doug was actually fun to watch now

Then I sodomized his hyper realistic corpse.

I bought a rare vhs tape from a hermet at a bootleg vhs stand. the cover has two teddy bears. one is pink and the other one is blue. I bought the vhs from the hermit for $3.00. but then he warned me, the tape you are holding is evil.

Did he sell you evil frozen yogurt?

It was a copy of Space Jam. Except the cover was torn and I only knew it was Space Jam because it was marked with a shaprie on the front. I asked my dad about it and he said a while ago he let a fried borrow all mybtapes and he gave them back like that. I don't usually get mad but seeing one of my fsvorite movies defile like this made my blood boil. I sat down and put the tape in for old times sake. I told my dad to fuck off for lending my tapes though and he left crying, so I was all alone,

a found tape

I FOU N D A TAP E

I went back to the garage sale that I bought the VHS from, and the owner told me that the original owner was their son, who killed himself by dropping the VHS player - with the taped Rugrats Chanukah special still inside- into his bathtub with him in the bathtub. I was shocked, but I went home to finish it since I remember really liking that special.

I hate this version of the take on the picture, I like the one where he has human eyes better.

The juice is loose!

WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK

Nope

That pirate tv channel one was alright

THE WALLS START OOZING GREEN SLIME?

Going through the box of VHS tapes that served as proof of my patrician taste even as a child wondering which Arthur episode to watch, I noticed a duplicate tape. In one hand I held the tape I remembered from my childhood, it was my favorite episode after all, but there in the bottom of the box buried under yet more Arthur episodes was a tape with nearly the same label. But this tape was different.

It was black, and not black like all the other VHS tapes, a blackness so advanced it seemed to suck in the light from around it. Written on the label was the name of the episode but with a slight addition, "Arthur's Big Hit.exe", written in red sharpie rather than black like all the others. A shade of red that I could almost imagine was...blood?

The movie started off just as I remembered. A young Michael Jordan playing basketball in front of his house. Pretty soon I was grooving along and singing along to "I Believe I Can Fly." But that's when things started to get weird.

and every time I'm alone I instinctively start masturbating. Now was no different, but as I began practicing skin fiddle I started noticing some weird when the movie began playing. There were no ads or trailers before hand, not even any logos. It just cut right to the opening scene with kid Michael, expect there was no music and Michael's father never shows up. The kid was just alone shooting hoops in silence. I was very put off as I jacked off, but that was only the beginning.

Thomas the Train creepypasta, watch it if you dare

youtu.be/462KBuAhncU

More spooks. Read at your own risk.

This trope doesn't get enough hate
Candle Cove
>puppets are Sup Forums

There was that one where some guy got ahold of a VHS editor and spliced in some snuff clips into cartoon tapes, then gave them away to Goodwill.

They always do that.

Kid M suddenly turns and stars at the camera. No, he was actually staring straight at me. It suddenly became this weird game of whether I could keep going or not as the camera just panned in ever so slowly until the whole screen was just his face, eyes staring into mine.

Suddenly I didn't want to jack off anymore, but I also realized both of my hands were on in the air in front of me. I wasn't the one jacking me off. Then things started to get really weird.

Something was different. The crowd seemed eerily distant. They stared at Jordan, unmoved. A faint whimpering could be heard in the distant. I then reaizen it was my dad stil crying outside of my room. I told him to piss off and went back to the tape.

Only good cartoon creepypasta I ever read didn't really have to do with the cartoon. Some guy was digging through the attic at his old house and he found a box with a bunch of VHS recordings his dad made for him. He noticed one of them was missing and he found it in his Dad's box of crap. I think it was Spongebob or something and he wanted to watch it again so he popped it in and half-way through the video it cuts to a snuff film of his Dad raping and murdering some chick.

Lmao I love this one

Suddenly Bugs was on the screen, but it was... off. I can't really describe it, but the best comparison is that he wasn't drawn; it looked like he was stitched together from real rabbit pelts, bloody and slightly decayed. His eyes were red and puffy, like he'd been crying. He looked straight at me, and what he said sent shivers down my penis.

No.
in fact it was lost media crappypasta that heralded /x/ becoming the autischizophrenic shithole it is now, rather than the derpy but creepyfun place it started as.
hords of underage faggots who lacked the mental hardware to understand 'fiction',
>"where can I find the real squid ward suicide video?"
>"it's just shitty pasta"
>"yes but where is the video it describes?"
leading to shit like:
"hay guys I thing marble hornets might be a hoax! :("
and the steady build up of mental illness, to the point where during m00t's final sjw drive where after years of mod neglect he had staff try to drive out all anti mental illness posting, which worked out hilariously because there is no line between good mental cripple trolling and regular mental cripple babbling, and the tards had a shit fit convinced that the CIA was deleting all their important TRUTH threads.

The only good creepypastas are ones that have 0 trace of supernatural shit in them. And even then, it's rare.

"NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEH WHAT'S GUCCI MY NIGGA?"

Name?

>we couldn't figure out the combination so my friend Zack pulled out his gun and shot it
>dead corpses
>I saw mutilated arms and legs inside which made us puke more...we were so hungry we ran into the kitchen
>so i found a bomb under the tables

EVERYTHING WAS FINE AT FIRST, EXCEPT FOR SOME COLORS AND SOUNDS BEING OFF.

THEN THINGS STARTED TO GET W E I R D...

It's not Sup Forums, but I think Pale Luna is a genuinely effective creepypaste.

Is Ben Drowned the only passable video game/cartoon creepypasta?

It spooked me when it was first posted on /x/, at least.

they are only good if you are dumb or a kid

Godzilla is a pretty good video game one

It was good up until the Dead Girlfriend Bullshit.
The Princess/If you see her turn off the game wasn't that terrible either, even if it was guilty of several cliches.

Ben Drowned is as bad as the countless Ben Drowned ripoffs it inspired.

It was until he started fighting his dead girlfriend's ghost or whatever the fuck

>youtu.be/MR7uaIFVFiM
Go to 7:12

>I didn't even have time to eat fries.

Speaking of creepypastas, what are some of your favorites?

Here are mine

>Fog
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fog

>NoEnd House
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House

>The Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Disappearance_of_Ashley,_Kansas

>Anansi's Goatman
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story

>Psychosis
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis

>Pale Luna
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pale_Luna

Cartoon? No. There was a decent Godzilla video game one though

It was more of an arg than a creepypasta. Along with Jeff the Killer it was also probably the clearest moment that "creepypasta" stopped being general scary stories coming and going based around the Usenet-era model of the internet and more recurring figures and stories that degenerated into horror-comedy spoopy Five Nights at Freddy's shit.

it went downhill the moment he leapt to the conclusion that the game was acting weird because of something supernatural and not just dismissing it as due to being a dodgily coded romhack on a bootleg cartridge

I wanted to watch this lost episode of this show I liked and an old man selling VHS tapes at a garage sale right next to my house gave me one and said, "Don't do it."

He sold it to me and I put it in the VHS tape my dead grandfather who fought in WWII owned. When I watched it, it was an episode of the old cartoon, but the main character had hyper realistic blood eyes and everyone melted. A skeleton popped out and said, "user, you'll die." Then, I died on screen, but I was a cartoon. My dead corpse got up and hyper-realistically killed my family on screen. I was so scared I released hyper realistic piss. My entire bed was hyper realistically wet and I had to go to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, my cartoon version was there and he had blood eyes. It turns out I was him and he was me and you were skeleton and wrote this.

Whats your headcanon on Ashley,Kansas? Were they dragged down to hell?

I saw someone that looked like my [close relative]

lost media pasta is inherent shit

but short form horror can be done quite well when it takes advantage of the ambiguity.
>tfw no real western equivalent to 'Fuan no Tane'

>Channel Zero took Candle Cove and filled it with supernatural nonsense
disappointment of the century desu

Yeah, basically that. The town was dragged down into hell.

I think what I like about certain creepypastas is when done well,a vague ending can give you the creeps and make you think at night

Psychosis and The Quiet Sky come to mind.

AND THEN I REALIZED

666!

Agreed, the vagueness really works

4th wall horror told told from the perspective of the victim sucks.

If you want to do a lost media creepypasta go the extra mile and make the content yourself, put it out there for people to experience

is that the rake? or other creepypasta, why is he so happy? is he going to rape him?

WATCH OUT FOR 666

So we're bumping until 666?

I'll bump you until 666 ;)

he looks like he's about to start a very awkward conversation.

Indeed my worst fear

>SlenderMario

Can anyone help me locate a creepy-pasta I read a couple of years ago? The premise was that a women's imaginary friend from childhood had come back, and wanted her to follow him back to his kingdom. I think it was called the 'The King of Nothing,' or something along that name, but I can't find it by Googling that.
It wasn't really that scary, and most of it was simply the women recalling adventures that she and the King used to go on when she was younger. If it helps, I think one of the adventures involved the King fighting the darkness inside her closet. There was a real sense that the King only protected the girl because he felt like he 'owned' her and it was personal.
Oh, and the King became the King by eating the previous king, who was a dictator.

>Anansi's Goatman
>mfw I only live about fifty five miles away from Huntsville
This pasta fucked with me when I was younger and first read it.

Knew what you were talking about, forgot its name, found it by googling shit I did remember.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_and_King_Beau

Boy, I was way off. Thank you for tracking it down, buddy.

just reading the concept you posted makes me think with good writing that make either a good psychological horror miniseries (develop ambiguities about how nuts is she and how much is real), or a really feels oriented story about a millennial coping with having to finally be an adult.
with great writing it could be both.

Did people ever unironically think Jeff the Killer was scary? Or well-written? Or not shit?

the Luna Game series and Story of the Blanks are some of the best creepy games I've seen a fandom put out

I wish I could post a related image BUT I CAN'T AND YOU ALL KNOW WHY

I liked Jvk1166z.esp because Morrowind is a (unintentionally?) creepy game.

Of course

Why did this shit become a fad? Creepypastas are mostly hilariously bad in hindsight

I like that one because it actually sounds like a real thing. Just a fucked up Morrowind mod that nobody can really decipher.

Was Luna Game actually any good? I heard rumours that it was a virus when it first came out and never gave it a shot.

Reminder that the original Jeff image was an edit of some dumb landwhale cunt.

After seeing that, I remembered my older brother who used to bully me. He's no longer with us since he committed suicide three years ago. I still do not know how to feel about it, but there is no point dwelling in the past. The VHS was just some old cartoon I used to watch, and I forgot the name for this one. Either way, i decided to take a walk down memory lane.

I placed it in and hope that it was working, surprisingly enough, it did. However, something was different, it wasn't about the cartoon. It was my brother. He apparently meddled with this thing and recorded a video with himself, classic prank. Although, he wasn't laughing or anything, he looked like he had just finished crying. Never took him for a fucking pussy but I just let it play, might have a good chuckle or two. He sat on his bed and said "Sorry bro, but I've been having these weird dreams lately and I just can't take them anymore. Mom and Dad won't listen, so I'll just have to stop them myself. I just want to take this opportunity to say I'm sorry for everything i've done. Take you care you idiot. I'll love you always."

BLAWALALHALALAWAHA

it wasn't a virus, just a bit of a prank on the player. The first one wasn't very good, but the other 5 were very shit-inducing

HYPER

REALISTIC

BEADY

ANGLO

EYES

Worth reading? sure, but it is not really a good creepypasta.

The reason Creepypastas used to be good was because they were the equivalent of urban legends. Urban legends died thanks to the internet and the cheer amount of phones with cameras. Creepypastas were believable enough that they could in fact be real and the anonymity behind it made it worse. Of course we known better and they were mostly tales made for fun but the realism in some of them is what made them eerie and special.

It all ended when everyone wanted to make their own epic supernatural stories that are too dumb to be taken seriously. Is not to say that there aren’t good supernatural Creepypastas but most of them are retarded in concept and execution.

AND THEN THE ANGLO LOOKED AT ME WITH HIS HYPER REALISTIC BEADY ANGLO EYES FROM THE TV AND SHOUTED "KILL ALL THE ARYANS AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD"

AND THEN A JEW CAME OUT AND CHOPPED OFF MY FORESKIN

HE SCREAMED THAT I WAS A BAD GOYIM AND THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE WERE ALL LITERAL NAZIS AND TO REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION

SINCE THAT INCIDENT, I FIND MYSELF TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND TO FUCK A BLACK MAN WHILE I MASTURBATE IN THE CORNER WEARING MY PUSSY HAT POSTING HOW HILLARY SHOULD'VE WON AND WATCH MY GF GET PUMPED WITH THE BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=knlgVap_jvc

nobody had the decency to post this yet?

Suddenly, the words "kill yourself nigger" written in blood appeared on the screen. I was so creeped out I let out an audible scream and a fart, but for some reason just couldn't turn away. The blood looked extremely realistic as if it was your momma on her period and the horrifying comic sans of the word "nigger" will always haunt me in my dreams.