A CIS LORD?

>A CIS LORD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wurBlVjWPf0?t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=wurBlVjWPf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They follow the rule of Binary.

We must act quickly if the Fempublic is to survive.

fuck man, made me gag in the cock i was sucking

Yeah you know. The droids and such? Turns out this planet hides a huge base of them with one being a lord of them all. Don't think they'll object to us coming as long as we're nice.

CIS deal in absolutes. To them gender is not a spectrum

Are you threatening me, master tranny?

She's was a politician

this thread has already been made, what's your point

i don't understand.
if she was high rank, and led by example
wouldn't every man, and woman under her command be dressed like they were going to
some extravagant, off-world, galactic ball?

like what the fuck is her uniform supposed to be?
is it some middle-aged fantasy of what a very serious military
leader would w3ar into battle?

>we have put together a diverse team consisting of a brit slag, a monkey that can talk, his fat asian girlfriend, a guatemalan homosexual, a coke addict corpse and R2-D2 to combat the white male that everybody loves despite him killing millions... to save billions

current time was a mistake

Always two there are, a cis male and a cis female.

can't help but laugh everytime

what the fuck was the stylist thinking when they designed this character's general appearance?

Is the heteronormative side stronger?

She was not the first to use the Kathar maneuver

are we seriously gonna do this Sup Forums ... jesus fucking christ

Heterosexuality is a pathway to abilities some consider completely natural.

They had the ability to create... life

Is it possible to learn this preference?

No but, more productive... more rational.

Not from a hetero.

*unzips pants*

Truly awful post my friend.

>"I've bought peace and security to my new gender"
>"YOUR new gender!?"

>you underestimate the power of the LGBTQP+WXYZLMNOP÷£×£$,# side

I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND

You were my Xir Anakin! I loved you!

You underestimate my straightness

>All I wanted was unisex bathrooms everywhere, but you, YOU turned the voting public against me
>YOU HAVE DONE THAT YOURSELF!

I HAVE TRANSITIONED TO THE DARK SIDE

XY wings are now obsolete!

Is it coincidence that she looks like a transgender

>there is no try, there is only transition, or do not transition

Two lawyers against a wedding cake?

I like what you are doing in this thread.

kek

Execute order 69. Begin HRT for all the younglings.

And Zhi was a good friend

Best thread of the year so far. Well done, chaps.

A SHIT LORD?

>It's a trap!
no change needed

Heteronormative? Now that's a term I haven't heard in a long time.

What does cis mean?

>My HRT dosage has doubled since we last met, count

The estrogen is strong in this one.

not a faggot

Only a CIS deals in absolutes.
I will do what I must.

ITS NOT YOURS NOW GET OVER IT

>"I need them unchanged, no reassignments."
>"As you wish."

>doubled

>when she and leia both say "may the force be with you" at the same time and then chuckle awkwardly

Confederacy of Independent Systems

haha

its some retarded feminist thing, ghostbusters did a joke about it

They needed a term for the opposite of 'trans' because having no term for the natural state of 95% of all humanity makes it seems like trans is unnatural. Which of course it is. But anyway they needed a term for when a boy grows up thinking he's a boy so they invented the word 'cis.

>see to it personally, Commander. There will be no man to stop us this time.

>Governor Tarkin, I recognized your toxic masculinity as soon as I was brought on board

Should call it 'normal'

>i have absolutely no idea what the fuck i am talking about
the post

which part of that was wrong?

kek

(You)

the origin

We did, for most of human history, which is why they wanted it changed. Calling it 'normal' means the opposite is 'not normal' and implies those people are mentally ill freaks. Which of course they are. But we can't say that in the current year.

Romans go home

>German sexologist Volkmar Sigusch used the neologism cissexual (zissexuell in German) in a peer-reviewed publication. In his 1998 essay "The Neosexual Revolution", he cites his two-part 1991 article "Die Transsexuellen und unser nosomorpher Blick" ("Transsexuals and our nosomorphic view") as the origin of the term.

Its always the fucking kraut cancer

That is the root yes. It was not used with regards to gender till the 1990's.

youtu.be/wurBlVjWPf0?t=56s

V If the time stamp doesn't work (50 seconds) V

youtube.com/watch?v=wurBlVjWPf0

>"On the other hand I wanna make sure we put somebody in that position who is setup for success it's not just a token uhh job to look out and to try to find a woman that we can put into a position to direct Star Wars and it is interesting because I have huge number of men who call me constantly and tell me how much of a Star Wars fan they are and how much they wanna get involved in ANYTHING to do with star wars - I don't have a lotta' women who call and have those conversations with me."

But... but I thought women didn't get directing jobs because there is sexism in Hollywood, not because they don't bother to call people like Kathleen Kennedy?

I guess women just aren't aggressive enough to get these HARD and VERY DIFFICULT directing jobs.

(Almost as if its easier to blow a producer and get a role with 3 lines and a nude scene...)

>Gayness leads to transsexualism, transsexualism leads to pedophilia, pedophilia leads to state enforced homosexuality.

slippery slope

why isn't he smiling? this seems like the perfect photo for at least looking somewhat happy, right?

>Man wants to direct Star Wars because he loved the originals and it got him into making movies
>Nah we're gonna give it to this random woman who doesn't like Star Wars or is any good at directing films. BUT she is a female, and that's a novelty.

He knows what he is doing, so he's dead inside.

>Gotta pay them stupid bills, damnit
>"Just take the picture please"

Xis estrogen count is off the charts.

I'll try thinking. That's a good trick.

people would rather blame society for not cultivating women in such a way that makes them interested in things THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN fundamentally. we would rather blame civilization itself than women. and then they have the nerve to call out "male privilege".

>inb4 fedora

do trans have to take over every board? Ya'll need a containment zone

sage

lol

Omfg my sides hurt so bad from this thread gold fucking posts. Sume1 archive pls

Don't be too proud of this technological society you've constructed. The power of rationality is insignificant next to the power of a woman's feelings.

>It's over Anakin, I have the moral high ground.
>You underestimate my privilege!

10/10

I'm dead

Who is this and why should I hate her?

i keked

underrated

>>what the fuck was the stylist thinking when they designed this character's general appearance?
>the force is female

tumblrina self insert character holding the idiot ball

Ah, okay. But why should I hate her?

Comfortable in skin.

Real talk, what's the in-universe reason for why this fiftysomething space fleet commander has really tacky tumblr hair?

>Trump "That's enough Hillary, the Senate will decide your fate"
>Hillary "I AM the senate"
>Trump "Not. Yet."

The bead of water rolled off a different side of her wrist the second time

she's a rebel

Haha I admit, that was pretty funny.

she looked like a star trek character who couldn't stop womansplaining hence why she ended up in the nu-Star Wars universe. I swear, Disney is just slowly divorcing old ideas (jedi temple, jedi order etc) while maintaining flashy things like tie fighters and swings so they can have more freedom later on. They already divorced from Luke, Han, and now Leia. Keep your old star wars memorabilia close because soon it will be disregarded by the load of crap coming into the culture in the next 50+ years.

Remind me to thank Snoke for a lovely weekend.

>The prototypical Mary Sue is an original female character in a fanfic who obviously serves as an idealized version of the author mainly for the purpose of Wish Fulfillment. She's exotically beautiful, often having an unusual hair or eye color, and has a similarly cool and exotic name.

She's definitely not a mary sue because she starts with rank, and she doesn't bend the plot or the affections of other characters. But the patterns of self-insert fantasy writing rear their head here.