This movie is retarded. The sole female character is claiming "IT is trying to divide us!"

This movie is retarded. The sole female character is claiming "IT is trying to divide us!"
Hello? Wanting to suck 1 guy's dick of the group makes the rest pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The movie is obnoxiously lazy. The music and visuals help save it but for all the hype the characters get they all get glossed over for... for what? For nothing.

Watched it for the firs time yesterday, kept waiting for something spook to happen but nothing did. Seriously is this what horror movies are now? I haven't watched a horror movie since i was a kid and i was expected to be spooked.

Film is smarter than comic books but it still fails to match airport horror novels. Fucking retards.

The movie is incredibly cliche and uninteresting. Neither are scary, but the original told a good story, this one is mostly cheap jump scares.

The book is a good story, yeah. The tv miniseries is awful compared to everything else including Goosebumps. Are you gonna agree that it's bullshit for the only girl of the group to say the monster is dividing people?

the book isn't scary, the original tv mini series wasn't scary, why would you expect the new flick to be scary?

t. hasn't read the book

You keep veering off topic. Why is that?

Goosebumps Horror land this halloween

By original I meant the mini series, I never read the book.
Sure I agree with with the chick thing, that's how it usually goes down with those things. One chick hanging out with a group of guys is divisive if they're all white knights or young.

I only didn't like how Pennywise is too much of an edgemaster instead of a self-aware murderous goofball.
Although people say it's more faithful to the book and I didn't actually read it so I'm not the one to be the judge here lmao.

He's an edgemaster in the book, but he's funny as fuck in the book too. He barely makes any jokes in this

I just watched it and I think it was the WORST horror film I have ever seen holy fuck

They overused the scary music to the point I was ready to fall asleep during what were supposed to be the most intense scenes

They had le black guy and le kike to make the movie more diverse, and every fucking character had some retarded disorder. Literally undermensch all of them, couldn't care less if they lived or died.

The plot was slower than the book even, it was a fucking hour and fifteen minutes of exposition and bumfuck nothing.

They overused the jump scares like every other goddamn modern horror movie. Only one jump scare actually "got" me and it only made me open my eyes a bit.

The plot was retarded too. The psycho bully plot seemed like it was from a different movie entirely and meshed horribly. The kids were totally unprepared for both confrontations (second one is more stupid coincidences like dropping the bolts but still retarded) which stands out even more since the one fucker is from Stranger Things where they're prepared for everything.

The fucking CGI balloons irked the hell out of me, why not just use real ones you fucking morons?

I could go on. Fucking awful movie. Two hours of my life I'm never getting back

Holy fuck. This shitflick had nothing on the level of the werewolf on Neibolt street, the mummy on the ice, the creature from the black lagoon ripping off a lil boys head off, or the blowjob leper. I pray the sequel will have the vampire with razor blades. It would be hard to fuck up, but since the shitty tv miniseries halfway adapted the scene I can see the movie doing something else.

t. read the book as an underage

I can vouch, read the book earlier this year and it definitely wasn't scary. Liked the interlude segments, though.

Le black guy and kike were in the original 1985 book, you mong.

the leper not offering blowjobs was disappointing.

>1 guy's dick
>1

>two hours of my life im never getting back
Not that you would've done anything useful, seeing that you're shitposting in Sup Forums right now.

King > Fukunaga/Muschietti

>end boss is a giant spider
Bravo, King

>implying they weren't in the book for le diversity too

>drider
fixed

This, it was like eating a meal but not getting full.

*Werespider

it made me appreciate how good the original movie is

Kate McKinnon scares the shit out of me.

me and you both! haha

You should really get a job as a film critic, you're pretty good at it.

>Hello? Wanting to suck 1 guy's dick of the group makes the rest pissed.

Seemed more like Richie and Eddie wanna suck each other's dicks and the Jew is pretty faggy.

Post your feet

Stop being gay.

>and the Jew is pretty faggy
I'm hardly surprised tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

OOOH AHH AHH AHH AHH