DID YOU GET THAT FOR DOING WHAT IS RIGHT?

DID YOU GET THAT FOR DOING WHAT IS RIGHT?

>I got it from my wifes son

How do you watch this and not feel bad for Nazis?

Nazis are evil, fuckwit. Americans and Europeans both fought against them for a reason

i dont feel bad for nazis so much as agree that jews deserve extermination

>and Europeans
I forgot the Nazis weren't European

>evil
A political ideology that was defeated by those same Americans and Europeans you were talking about, of course Nazis are called "evil" (whatever that means)

I always felt the subliminal message of the movie was that war is fucked up and people do fucked up shit in war, regardless of sides.

Nazi's are the go-to scapegoat when you're looking for a villain you can bludgeon to death and no shits are given. A literal baby raper gets more pity, because he at least has some sort of mental condition and excuse for being fucked up.

Killing Jews.

do you think "death camps" was common knowledge among the German soldiers?

>protecting your country is being a fuck up
A*ericans have no shame, thanks god i'm arab.

>methinks the plebeians have been indoctrinated into hating the nazis, pshaw!

Americans are this retarded.

Considering that every single country had them, Britain, France, Russia, Germany etc, and given the fact that "death camps" are the Jewish propaganda name given to the prisoner of war work camps, I'm going to say yes.

Nigger, I didn't say nazi's were fucked up. I even agree that most of them were just soldiers fighting for their country. Some/many/all may have held some prejudice against jews, but it's not like the rest of the world doesn't hate you fucking mudslimes, so it's pretty common.

I'm pretty sure japanese death camps were widely known among americans.

You feel bad for some of them because some of them are depicted as human beings rather than complete evil caricatures.
Willhelm and Zoller were just kids stuck at war, and their characters were fucking great.

was he /ourguy/?

Not sure I like the Raimi cut desu

Most soldiers were on the front line and not assigned to "death camps", so it's possible they heard about them through the grapevine, but to say all of them agreed with it is pure and utter bullshit for sure.

I'm just saying that it isn't right for you to determine if any faction was evil or not. Every German during the war wasn't "evil", people fought in that war for their own reasons, all the Americans and all of the Europeans didn't just meet up one day and decide to fight the Nazis because they were "evil"

It's not even subliminal, it's overt.

>Germany invades Poland so you declare war on them
>Russia simultaneously invades Poland, but you decide to ally with them
What did the Allies mean by this?

>Tarantino
>Subliminal

Most Germans felt slighted by the treaty of verdun, or whatever it was in WW1, so it's not far fetched to think many of them just wanted to see Germany restored to its former glory.

>Nazis are ok
>is an Arab
Kek, no way!

>a literal death cult ideology responsible for millions of deaths
>isn't evil ;) ((((tips)))

Read history filthy anglo.

>Read history
>Nazis were the good guy
Lol you must be a genius.

Nazis mostly weren't evil. Their culture was possessed by an evil idea. Happens all the time, only the specific psychosis the Nazis fell into expressed itself with more outward aggression than most. Individualism is the best defense. Even if you can make a good argument that one group of people is responsible for most of your social ills (it's been done) you don't have the right to impose your theory on anyone else, especially in the form of oppression or genocide. Most of the great evils of history have been committed by groups of people convinced they had an easy solution to their problems, if only they were willing to sell their souls (so to speak) for it. It's easy to see it as a brave humanistic sacrifice, and yourself as noble for making it.

Russia wasn't invading 5 other countries within the week, brainlet.

>good guys
Only good guys are your people, everybody else is enemy, american.

>>a literal death cult ideology responsible for millions of deaths
Yes I'm sure every man woman and child living under Nazi controlled Germany was apart of this "death cult". Idiot

We aren't talking about regular German people, we are talking about people who subscribed to Nazi ideology. i.e, Nazis...

>if you can make a good argument that one group of people is responsible for most of your social ills (it's been done)
Are you implying they are correct?

You literally have to be a sociopath. Even regular Democrats can acknowledge the heroism in the common German soldier.

Sylar? Razors on the shelf

I'm sure that's a healthy attitude that ensures your survival....

this is true. everyone should want their country to have the strongest cultural, economic and military position possible. if cultures don't or can't compete they stagnate and crumble and all of humanity suffers from their decline. it's all a big endless game with the ultimate benefit of humanity as the reward for playing. Shatov has a speech about how all great nations have their own "God" (set of ideals and practices) in Demons. Only one God can be the "true" one

>Literally the worst decisions in the world were made by Jews
>One man decides to man up against the PC culture and acknowledge the truth

You are blind, user. Jews were and still are a greedy and simple race. Their deaths are merely an end to their existence out of pity, not hatred.

Good goy, just like teacher Moshe taught us in elementary school, have you remember 6 gazilijion today?

>still supporting tribalism
Imagine how other planets with their shit together are laughing at us.

>finding a healthy, attractive Jewess
>not breeding her with your strong Aryan seed

They are laughing at americans.

There are laughing at you too, Ahmed.

>instead he berates her with his da joos rant after making her stay in the diner with the brownshirt recruiter
>has an option to save her later
>leaves her to die with a smile on his face

>it's PC to not want to genocide people
Wew, lad.

That would be like putting a glass of wine in barrel of feces, result is still feces.

La creatura.

I got that from the people believing in the 6 gorillion lie.

i'm saying it's been done successfully. i personally think (believing as I do in American individualism) it's a fruitless way of approaching large-scale social problems but I understand why people think otherwise. Not that certain groups don't cause disproportionate negative effects but that it's probably a bad idea to try and social-engineer those effects away rather than letting nature take its course in a free society. I do think we should only let in high-quality immigrants, that seems a straightforward thing to do in the national interest

>One man decides to man up against the PC culture and acknowledge the truth
>Yes so genocide was the only answer

My sister did the most devilish thing to me when did came out:

>hype for months
>sister knows im a huge QT fan
>comes up to me
>"hey did you know they kill Hitler in the theater"
>heh laugh it off
>pfff what theater
>tell her to not even kid about it
>go see it
>movie is amazing
>"the plan has changed, its going to be in a theater"
>my literal fucking face
>please god no
>scene comes up
>Hitler shot to shit
>whole theater's mind blown
>except mine
>Ive been memed to another level

I was never the same after.

it sure was brave of Quentin to really stick it to the Nazis like that, really going out on a limb there

>Not that certain groups don't cause disproportionate negative effects
Lol you're trying really hard here not to come off as a Sup Forumsnigger, aren't you?

>>sister knows im a huge QT fan
How to spot a faggot

how is a cultureless global bureaucracy preferable to the tribalism inherent to nature? besides we've seen in the US and other successful multicultural societies you can work around tribalism eventually. shift it from an micro ethnic level to a macro one, then to a national level, and probably somewhere down the line a planetary one. everything in its own time

Germans have never not plotted against the people of Europe.

>Even regular Democrats can acknowledge the heroism in the common German (white) soldier.

wrong

Fuck you, 6 million jew died in the holocaust. That you would even make a post like this is a disgrace to the 9 million who were gassed at Auschwitz alone.

>another try-hard "Americans r strong heros n sheit" movie
>"we won world war dos the only way we knew how; by committing drive-bys and gang shootings to the Nazis like the actual niggers, spics and rednecks we are"
>even try to cover it up by using an actual repressed minority as a "cover"

Watching Americans is like watching parody. You people are so fucking pathetic and unbelievably stupid that it defies logic.

You actual niggers. You god damn wastes of space.

Americans are edgy cunts
This would never happen in Canada
I hope you all get raped.
I literally hope you are forced to sit on a shot gun and sodomized violently as you're bouncing up and down on it until the trigger is pulled, shredding you're disgusting American innards into a slurry of lard, blood and grease.

Then I'd literally make sure you were all tied down to cold poles and have a raging hard-on at the sight of our much more beautiful Canadian women (who don't want you) before chopping your choddy little penises in half with our superior Canadian axes (pic related)

Fuck off, and kindly build another racist wall between us too. Thanks!

I don't go to Sup Forums and i'm not trying to mislead anyone. Is it somehow controversial that blacks and hispanics commit far more crime and have far lower IQ averages than other ethnic groups in America? My stance is we should treat them exactly as we do everyone else and let the chips fall where they may. This seems out of step with what little I know of the Sup Forums consensus on these issues.

>why is squabbling nations dividing a single species for thousands of years and causing almost all armed conflict, a bad thing?

I find you guilty of miscegenation and rassenschande!

>leaf misses entire satirical point of movie
wew lad

>not hiding it well

Why is a council of jews literally taking over the world, in your mind, a good thing?

I think you may be mad?

you can't override human nature Karl. you have to work around it. why don't you take some time and appreciate how unprecedentedly free and prosperous and wonderful large chunks of the world are and take a break from griping about how things could theoretically be better if you could just brainwash people right. you miserable cunt

>Finland

>his entire post
why even come to the website when we make up the majority of posters.

don't get it

Does the left have the brain capacity to make a meme of their own for once? I'd love to see that.

Easily.
Yeah that is the whole reason that fascism failed and fascist leaders were lynched by their own people.

Only reason Franco survived as long as he did was staying mostly neutral during WW2. For every positive perspective primary sources you may have, it would not take minutes to find 5x saying otherwise.

Agree, mostly it is lazy arguing (i.e. Godwin's Law).

Abuses and killings? No doubt, two of my grandparents grew up in Occupied Holland, and witnessed Wehrmacht do as much.

Systematic killings were actually fairly hush hush, outside the Einsatzgruppen and SS garrisons. It was frankly bad for German moral, and why the Einsatzgruppen were forgone for gas-vans, and later the concentration camps. Many German commanders had written formal complaints about the conduct of the SS, especially in E. Europe.

In China? AFAIK there was speculation without much proof.

POW camps, which could be argued were more or less the same thing (they weren't).

Even after Japan pushed U.S. and the Brits out of our strongholds in the Pacific in late 41, there were a lot of communication networks that remained, especially in the Philippines.

That said, there was not the resources to act on those camps, at least not until 1942-1943 once we reestablished foothead in the South Pacific.

>versailles?
One of the best comments so far otherwise

I'm a proud Burger, but it would be historically dishonest to claim that the Western Allies (U.S./U.K. (Commonwealth)/France/Poland) contributed little more than an annoyance compared to the Eastern Front with the Soviets.

That was always where the real war was, and the Soviets paid horribly for the overall victory.

Always wanted to look deeper into the IJA vs China front, where as I understand the 2nd greatest number of casualties was there.

>this is a reasonable thought to have in your head

>why don't you take some time and appreciate how unprecedentedly free and prosperous and wonderful large chunks of the world are
Yes, I'm sure that had nothing to do with international free trade and global market systems reducing planet-wide poverty by nearly half...

You don't understand jews and you think like a nigger.

never said I hated Sup Forums, or anti-Sup Forums, whatever those concepts mean to you. I do hate you though.

>building a crypto-whateverthefuck version of me in your head so you can dismiss everything I say with no mental effort on your part
pretty fucking limp dude

>everyone who disagrees with me is the left
Notice how I didn't sperg out and call you a conservative.

you should fuck her as revenge

is she hot

what color is her hair

Wow you must have read quite a few books about WW2, I bet Snyder is a major source for you.

You're trying desperately to look smart despite being a few quivering words away from blurting out "joooos!" And it's hilarious that you think nobody is picking up on it.

Don't think you do either, you just think you do.

t. Jew

Who else counterfeits Sup Forums memes and try to pass them as their own? Don't get me wrong, it's cute, but it really begs the question if it is really true that you people can't meme due to your lack of ingenuity.

>human nature is stagnant and unchanging and you are a literal Marxist if you want human society to treat itself better

>nations benefit from trading with other nations
No shit. We'll get to a unified world government eventually too, though it'll never be good enough by your metrics. But tribalism will never go away and vesides that, with the stunning progress we've been making for a few centuries now (while still working around it) it baffles me that you see it as a great evil holding us back rather than just part of the game

>it's a Sup Forumstards don't understand the point episode

Tarantino was illustrating the values of soldiers and that even the bad guys can have qualities that are respectable

But they're still bad guys

You do realize that with your blatant disregard for the facts of IQ differences and crime rate differences (and behavior differences) between races, you're pushing that guy and other sensible laissez-faire centrists like him into becoming your Sup Forums boogeyman, yes?

I understand the needs of one's race and cultural survival taking precedence over another's where entire ideologies are formulated in order to disarm possible threats. War is merely the end of politics, and as cancer needs to be excised in order to save the body cancerous people must be removed in order to save the race and culture.

If you're attributing the great successes of the 21st century to tribalism, then you are a goof that is working backwards from evidence.

>But they're still bad guys
But they're really not.

Who could be behind this post?

t. argentinian with german heritage

You seem sort of obsessed. Would it make you feel better to pretend I'm your boogeywoogey?

>people trying to take back their ethnic lands are evil

Have fun being genocided by the globalists.

>evolution isn't real
Humans have only had civilization for the last 10k years, which is a blip on an evolutionary time scale. Therefore our instincts/biologically-based behaviors are still the same as they were back then.

>this absolute fucking irony