Explain this

Explain this.

Why, so you can go throw a tantrum on Twitter and pretend you know what you're talking about?

Either read it yourself or fuck off.

The man asked a question he has that right nice quads btw [\spoiler]

looks like some kind of jpeg

What does the A stand for?

arsehole

So they're having HydraCap go full civil warrior?

Achtung

Not gonna lie, that's actually a pretty badass-looking design for Captain Hydra.

Should probably by an "H" instead of an "A", though.

so this is what a hydra justice warrior looks like

It's a solid design even if the game it's in sucks. Repurposing it for Captain Hydra was a smart move. Hopefully, they do the same with MFF's OCs

I wonder how fucking pissed Militant must be that he's out of a job now.

>Explain this.

Ugly fanart...

Next Question.

A-bout to get murdered by Captain Marvel.

Marvel, either through poor planning or sheer ignorance, thinks they can squeeze an extra issue out of Secret Empire

Bitch can't even kill Tony Stark, what make you think that she can take out Captain Keikaku?

>True American Hero Defeats A Bunch Of Commies

Thought that was a modern Super-Adaptoid from the thumbnail

>when captain america fights for trump

MFF has OCs? Which ones? Aside from Sharon Rogers.

Other than Sharon? The Monsters Unleashed unis for Chulk and Elsa.

Marvel got backlash to their event, so they're going to change it last minute causing delays meaning the whole event will last a year and be considerably worse off for it.

Same old, same old at the house of ideas

You know, I hated the New 52 with the heat of 10,000 supernovae. But even that festering pile was nowhere near as big a fuckup as HydraCap is. I'm truly impressed.

Rogue is so sexy

Why do you consider this a fuckup?

I like how in the solicits #9 has three covers shown, neither of which is the main Mark Brooks one. It's clear OP's pic was supposed to be it and since they only decided to stretch the even out another issue like a week ago, there wasn't time to create a new one.

There are 3 mutants and ff member.
wtf Marvel?

Ayyy-dra

Marvel's latest event (as represented by Captain Nazi standing in the middle) is so cancerous, it killed the Marvel universe.

They look like resting

It's just the classic, defeated heroes at your feet that every comic book does

>We're not here to take away your comics

HAIL HYDRA!
IMMORTAL HYDRA!
WE SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED!
CUT OFF ONE HEAD AND TWO MORE SHALL TAKE IT'S PLACE!

How did he manage to beat up Thor and Hulk?

The guy has trouble taking down totally nonpowered villains all the time.

Because she is smart enough to actually fly someone into space and watch them die instead of brawling with them like a retard.

Elsa's uniform was a perfect combination of hot and slutty, too bad her face art was off.

It beating up Hulk, Spider-Man, Rogue, and two Thors would make some sense.

>Carol no where to be seen
They're really afraid of making her look bad at this point aren't they, can't even show her beaten up...

She's going to be the one who flies in to save the day, user. Cap's getting a hole through his chest armor on the steps of the Capitol just like Tony.

That armor or maybe the cube, probably.

Can someone crap out Thors face in the bottom right?

Great reaction pic

Jobbing at its finest.

all he needs know in the pic is the MJONIR and it would make sense, how he beat them all. A ironcap suit wouldn't help him THAT much.

Is anyone here still invested in the Marvel Universe anymore? Because I just can't give a shit.

>Should probably by an "H" instead of an "A", though.

No. The whole point is that Captain America and the American people still perceive themselves as the good guys and even the shady shit they are doing is unpleasant stuff they dislike but has to be done for the greater good. Calling himself Captain Hydra would undermine the whole book.

Auschwitz

It's so weird how people get such a massive powerrup when they go evil, just like the insane downgrade in power when a villain turns good.

Somehow a guy like Cap who has way too much trouble handling Taskmaster and Black Widow back in the day is now throwing down the entire Avengers teams with their Asgardians and Hulks.

That was a different Carol Danvers. They only share the same name and powers.

Nah Carol's still the same as ever.

Explain this.

Squirrel girl does that all the time, since her inception. Its just what she does. Its like asking why bugs bunny cross dresses.

I guess it is the holding back mentality.

Spidey could rip and tear most of his enemies.

thats the joke with squirrel girl. she's absurdly powerful. it's just not funny