Dark

How does no one in the town recognise Mikkel in 2019 especially Hannah? Imagine not recognising a kid (born to a guy who you are fucking) who looks exactly like your husband who you have known since your childhood?

Germans are all severely autistic thus lack facial recognition abilities.

/thread

A more important question is who in the right mind would fuck that 2 face looking dude hegle to have a kid with him.

Because generally people are readily believing in time travelling people, it's more likely that they'd just accept he looks similar by coincidence.

A more important question is why the producers went to such lengths to get actors that slightly look like older and younger versions of the characters, and then drop the ball with young Ulrich

Aren't*

A more important question is why Mads Nielsen and Mikkel look almost identical

What? Young Ulrich was spot on.

Thought this was Monkey from Stalker

A more important question is why they got the guy who played Shicklgruber in Look Whomst've Has Returned to play Ulrich

His inner ocular distance was faster, his canthal tilt was slightly different iirc, and his jaw was less broad. Less sharp facial features, but it wasn't that bad. Hannah's was good. I think some of them didn't even have the same eye color (cancer lady?)

They really don't though, the similarity comes from 1. He's a family member, an uncle and nephew would look alike. And 2. They probably wanted to push the idea of "it" happening again.
Young Ulrich was on point though.

Regina's childhood self messes with my extremely non-autistic face recognition abilities for the lack of similarities at all. Ulrich's wasn't that bad. Also
>Bartosz having brown eyes when both parents have blue

Anyone who says the left eventually looks like the right are cracked
Left has a much more rounded face, thicker lips, snubbier nose.
Ulrich was 18 in 1986. That makes him 51 in 2019. Even for a stressed policeman, that's a lot of facial morphing.

Bartosz is obviously Noah and Ines' son

Did Ines mention a relationship with Noah at all?

This was the best one.
Did the same actor play 1986 Claudia and 2019 Regina?

A lot of kids look alike because their features haven't developed yet.

Yeah this is the best one

Nah I'm bullshitting you
Agnes Nielsen (1953) mentions her husband was a priest and that he's dead. Don't think it's any relation though. What I found interesting was that Helge's father was definitely a war veteran, and I wondered how many of the other men were

There is a small sliver of a chance that children born to the parents with blue eyes get brown eyes. More often than not, if they don't get blue eyes they get green eyes. If not green, then light hazel. The possibility is still there though

yah but Jason Gordon-Lewis was cgi'ed up to look like yippie kay yay man