Mabel Thread for the Mabelbros!

Mabel Thread for the Mabelbros!

Why such hate for something so cute and adorable?

Because you are the worst.

wonder how much pinecest we will end with

Imagine being Dipper in this scene and having to be all like "Damn, Mabel, you're such a great sister, with how you caused the apocalypse and left me and everybody else to die. I totally want to spend the rest of my life with you, both the soulless copy you replaced me with and the real me" when all he really wants to do is go on supernatural adventures with with his great uncle. Like seriously imagine having to be Dipper and not only stand there in that courtroom while Mabel flaunts her forced as hell cuteness at you, the blinding neon lighting shining off of her crooked braces and ass-covering hair, and just stand there, while she gives you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking personality, but her haughty attitude as the entire fanbase calls her "the funniest character EVER" and "Awwww, Mabel's so cute and quirky!", because they're not the ones who have to live with her and watch this selfish demon child reach lows you didn't even know a little girl could sink to until this day. You've been fucking nothing but a steady diet of redheaded lumberjills and rich blondes for this ENTIRE SUMMER coming straight out of the boonies of Gravity Falls. You've never met anybody this fucking disgusting before, and now you can swear you can taste the spittle flying from her mouth as she babbles about rainbows and glitter or whatever the hell, smugly assured that you're enjoying being the brother to such an "adorable (for that is what she calls herself)" girl, a girl who worked so hard with you sacrificing everything for her your whole lives. And then Alex calls you for one last episode with this dumbass contributing next to nothing, and you know that you could shove her into the nearest woodchipper before anybody could stop you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dipper Pines. You're not gonna lose your chance to save the world over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Mabel is such a bundle of joy

Trips don't lie.

Gee, I wonder why you really made this thread.

and shit

I still think the ending would've been better if both twins ended up taking the apprenticeship.

does someone know what happen to the artist? She deleted her tumblr some time ago so I dont know if She is under other name and is not I actually browse tumblr usually

I write a lot of fanfics with Mabel, but most of them involve Mabel Suffering

Oops I got Mabel in the Pacifica thread and Pacifica in the Mabel thread.

She started a new tumblr and making new Pinecest art recently I guess.

Are all Gravity Falls threads like this?

It's Sup Forums what did you expect?

Any art of Mabel feeling guilty for Weirdmageddon?

Bad writing gave her a bad name. I wish they had solved that differently.

what is the username that she goes by? I totally dig her artstyle .... and yeah never expected to dig pinecest I like Pacifica x dip stuff too

double pine /limey404

Why do people like Mabel again?

I ain't a fan of Pacifica or Mabel, so I made a thread for us Wendybros

Not even in Death, will she stop making Dipper's life a living hell.

I've read some pretty good Ghost Mabel fics.

have you tried other type of fics?

Ghost girl fics are objectively the best kind of fic.

Worst girl

lol, try googling the filename mate and read about it

I've already heard about the taco bell fic meme. It got stale a while ago.