Veggie Tales

What would an atheist Veggie Tales be like? Give me some ideas for episodes to bring enlightenment to the young.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugfNkXzHP3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>atheist Veggie Tales
Literally Sausage Party.

That one episode of ATHF

IF YOU LIKE TO TALK TO TOMATOES, IF A SQUASH CAN MAKE YOU SMILE

LETS DEBATE PHYSICS WITH POTATOES, OR NATURAL ORDER FOR AWHILE...

*Larry, armed with a sousaphone, leans over and nods entergetically*

VEGGIE TALES, VEGGIE TALES, VEGGIE TALES, VEGGIE TALES!

BROCCOLI, CELERY, ELECTRON BEAMS ITS VEGGIE TALES!

I'm honestly not sure you can do it, because I think I've seen what it looks like when atheists try to do "fun and whimsical," and it seems to look like Bill Nye's new show.

Like that Bill Nye thing with the ice cream

>Larry Boy vs The Spaghetti Monster from Outer Space

This.

LIMA BEANS, COLLARD GREENS, JUNGIAN DREAMS ITS VEGGIE TALES!

"Fun and whimsical" comes off as "condescending and obnoxious" whenever atheists try to do it.

But, Vanilla was right all along.

I'd rather Zen Veggie Tales

this

but seriously, it would basically be retelling conspiracy theories and tall tales, and then going through the evidence and discrediting those same stories.

for instance, you'd talk about bigfoot sightings, and make a big dramatized thing about it, then you go through the fossil record and talk about human evolution and how the eyeball recognizes familiar patterns and stuff.

basically teach scientific principles and ideas like "how to poke holes in hypotheses" or "what's the difference between hypothosis and theory" and stuff.

and then the last season would start going over history and various religious beliefs, and then the last episode would focus on bible myths, and then it would be cancelled.

But Bigfoot isn't a "missing link" or anything like that. It's literally a North American primate. Fossil record is notoriously incomplete.

>gie
youtube.com/watch?v=ugfNkXzHP3M

So basically the same shit as always, disproving a bronze age book sure makes you guys look so intelligent huh

>Hi kids, and welcome to InfoTales! I'm Bob the Tomato,
>And I'm Larry the Cucumber!
>And we're here to answer your questions! Today's letter comes from Alex from Dallas Texas. He writes "Dear Bob and Larry, I like telling people things. I can find out things about events that people never noticed before, and I'm super happy when I get to point these things out. But sometimes, people don't want to listen to me. Sometimes they even say I'm lying, even when I show them charts about melting temperatures and stuff. What should I do? Your friend, Alex." Wow, that's a tricky one.
>I'll say.
>Well, Alex, I think we have just the show for you. It's about a strong man named George, and what he would be willing to do to get what he wanted. Maybe it'll help show your friends the truth...

Atheists come off as assholes because they're inherently arguing "against" something. It's the same reason people who actively campaign against gay marriage are seen as assholes; the brain just processes negativity in a different way.

I feel like atheists would probably hate Jung. His ideas were really based in a sense of intuition, and "muh facts" atheists would think it was emotional bullshit.

I guess, but really I don't care if you believe in God or not, it just seems to be a common trend that atheists are some of the biggest arrogant douchebags on the planet.

>It's the same reason people who actively campaign against gay marriage are seen as assholes
No, those people are just assholes.