39 KB JPG

39 KB JPG
>Infighting among staff reportedly often featured a group including Kushner, Ivanka and the economics adviser Gary Cohn against a faction led by Bannon. Wolff quotes Richard Nixon’s national security adviser, Henry Kissinger, as saying: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.”

Cast it

>39 KB JPG
What did he mean by this?

>m-muh fake news
>all lies
>this is the most successfully managed White House in the history of White Houses, period
>believe me

>39 KB JPG

If I ever want to market a book I write, I'm personally goading the POTUS into demanding it not be published. Regular marketing is for cucks.

Sup Forums - Sup Forums and shitposting

owen wilson
jason schwartzman
adrien brody
kara hayward

Best cover photo.

>39 KB JPG
Shareblue is still operating here aren't they?

>39 KB JPG

>Trump
Himself.
>Kushner
Nathan Fielder
>Ivanka
Milana Vayntrub
>Steve Bannon
Bill Belichick

Michael Harney as Steve Bannon

>threads about this book are banned from /lit/

Why does /lit/ have actual mods but not most of Sup Forums?

>what you are about to read is full of lies but I don't know which lies are lies so you figure it out
what did he mean by this?

Who are you quoting?

Everyone should be played by Eric Roberts in different wigs, Strangelove-style.

What are some kinos about betraying the very people who made you?

theres a thread there right now though

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

>"It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews."

Wait...so unironically Sup Forums was right this entire time?

sauce on this? need so bad

I've read 15% of this book and so far it sucks

Pretty disgusting the way Trump turned on the sole person who saved his failing campaign to appease the jews who totally control him now.

Any link to a pdf of this book yet?

Nihaotomita, good luck find any of his stuff anywhere that isn't behind a paywall on his Patreon, the fucking kike.

There's nothing that will convince the diehard Trump supporters to give it up. They know he's an awful person, incompetent administrator, and quickly becoming nothing more than a puppet for the neocon GOP establishment, but they consider him so much better than the possible alternatives that they'll blindly defend him no matter what.

They don't even think he's "better" than anything, necessarily, they just enjoy the way he sends aggravation and suffering to anyone left-of-center. It's a phenomenon based mostly in trolling and social sadism.

That's April O'Neil from TMNT. I jerked off so many times when I was a little kid to her.

>It's ANOTHER manufactured Trump controversy
I find it hard to care after three years of trying.

>manufactured
I wonder what it's like being this delusional, but the thing is you dont even know. I bet you think the entire "russia narrative" is made up. Russia is our greatest ally yeah, they totally wouldnt interfere in our election in order to create divide in the country

Yeah totally, some bot-run facebook meme pages are what turned the tide of the election

Who plays Trump in the movie?

>but they know he's so much better than the possible alternatives

ftfy