Superheroes doing mundane things

I want to see more!

Hawkman and Atom having dinner at a fancy restaurant.

>She hates me and I'm being a creepy stalker about it all, but I'm confident I'll wear her down.

Have you watched this, OP?

Hal Jordan going on Lois' assignment with Clark ....

>We're actually going to the museum? No, no, Clark. The trick to landing these ambitious, career-oriented girls is to agree to help them out and then bail on them. Drives Carol wild! Also, I know I said I'd only be in town for the day, but can I crash on your couch for the weekend? I kind of got evicted.

> "Batman doesn't eat PIE."

EXPLAINS so much, doesn't it?

The Legion disguise themselves for a barn raising in 'current day' Smallville.

The funny thing is you know Clark baked that pie himself.

Sauce please?

Superman Rebirth #20

If you mean that Clark baked the pie, it's not actually stated if it was Lois or Clark, but in the '00s, Lois frequently talked about how she was not fond of cooking.

The issue is from the run up to Super Sons, in Tomasi and Gleason's run on the Superman self-titled book from say two-three months ago?

Lois can't go to the museum - she's too busy working out.

Captain America would eat that pie and a tear would come to his eye right before saying "Hail Hydra this is SOOO GOOOD"

Cute.

>His "lucky day" was him meeting the man who's now banging his elderly aunt

Also, getting blown up by Shocker and rats crawling over him.

more like Lois Gain

Hal, Barry, and smooth jazz,

I realize muh feminism means you have to say this but consider Hawkman's perspective. This is his wife who has been with him for multiple lifetimes, and even though he remembers everything she doesn't remember him. That's like if you went to sleep and woke up the next morning with your wife not knowing you.

nice!

>muh feminism

Oh come on. Forcing your attentions on an uninterested woman has been socially unacceptable since before the fucking age of chivalry. It's not some new fangled feminist idea. Regardless of his reasons, Carter was still acting like a creep about the whole thing. Kendra was not interested and barely qualified as Shiera's reincarnation to begin with. She was a fundamentally different person who'd lived a totally Hawkless life before Shiera's soul hijacked her body.