How do we fix Jean?

How do we fix Jean?

Keep drawing her uglier and uglier.

make her a cute boy

MAKE MINE JEAN

Make her a lesbian

I would love to see Jean and Emma or Jean and Dazzler.

Unless they could use her in MCU, they would never bother to fix Jean.

Put Xavier mind inside Jean body.

Leave her 6' under.

While not the MCU, the girl who played her in Apocalypse was fucking AWFUL. If she is going to play Jean for the "brand new" (rehashed) Phoenix saga, thanks no thanks I'll pass.

She is and we still have a jean.

How about Jean and Laura? She has Wolvie's genes after all

Laura likes Scott.

A little mind fuckery can change that

Make her lose her powers and get a decent writer to tell the story of a girl who could control anyone she came across becoming just another average teenager.

Kill her

Get a writer to write her without mentioning Phoenix or Scott/Logan triangle.

They already tried that, it doesn't work.

But that's like writing Magneto and not mentioning he is an holocaust survivor.

Not gonna happen.

shoot her in the face

post this thread again, shoot you in the face

she's an awful fucking character and won't ever not be

If anything get rid of O5, bring back real older Jean somehow. Maybe has her go mental after finding out her husband Scott is dead. I'm so sick of the O5.

Go away Emma

Right now, with both Scott and Logan dead, would be a time that would force Marvel to do something else with her.

But they'd just put her in the same book as Old Logan. And do a Phoenix story.

Imagine Jean playing the Cyclops role. Trying to save mutants, bringing them together, leading the X-Men. She could even do a bit of Xavier using cerebro.

Jean taking Cyclops' place sounds fun and makes sense. Why isn't this happening.

Isn't that what she is doing in Blue?

Stop posting this dog faced women. She can't even get the right color green.

Imagine Jean struggling to fill the shoes of Xavier and Cyclops at the same time, while refusing to resort to the methods either of them resorted to, and trying to find ways without killing anyone or violating their minds.

No. Again the O5 are still around and she's currently in a love triangle with Scott and Loga- I mean Jimmy.

I would read that book as long as it wasn't O5 Jean.

Jean...you're gay.

How would she even go about mind controlling herself into being gay?

Get rid of Irresponsible Teen Jean and bring back Responsible Adult Jean.

Make her fall in love with Gay Bobby, the one boy she can't have

Of course she can, all she has to is remove the brainwashing that made him gay.

Taken

Are they really going to bring Jimmy back and start up the love triangle again? They fucking serious? That story has been told over and over and over. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT ANYMORE.

no one but Busiek wants the O5 but here we still are.

We kill her again. She only works as somebody's backstory.

Just because they brought Jimmy back doesn't mean they're going to throw in a love triangle again. Stop assuming.

>Marvel Comics has now officially confirmed our suspicions. This character is indeed Jimmy Hudson, the son of the Wolverine of the Ultimate Marvel universe who himself took up the mantle of Wolverine after his father’s death. And yes, Jimmy will be joining the original five X-Men as part of the X-Men Blue team.

>“I’m really excited to see this character become part of the team,” Senior Editor Mark Paniccia tells ComicBook.com in a statement. “Aside from the fact that he is a kindred spirit…displaced as the Original X-Men are…he’ll also feed into some themes X-Men fans are very familiar with. Like the original Wolverine, Jimmy doesn’t remember his past. And like the original Wolverine, he’s going to find a certain red head very attractive. Will this cause problems with Cyclops? Heheh. Just have to wait and see.”

House of Ideas.

And it's going to get worse since this is Bitch Jean who's constantly harping about being different but in the end is just lowering the bar on all her incarnations.

They have to go back. They all have to go back.

What, already? What happened to Angel? Is that over?
Also, wrongClops should just fuck off to play with his playground buddies Champions.

Laura had a thing for Cyclops a long time ago, where have you been?

Big tits and a bubble butt.

Off, not caring about shipping.

Rape

Oh, you mean that thing she does to everyone she ever meets every sinle time?

It's really easy though. You make a short story from the point of view of a parent of a new potential student.
Classic beguinning, a kid discovering powers, but from the parent's view.
Then parents are contacted about the Xavier Institute.
Maybe play the father a bit racist at first, being all against it.
Then the family goes for a visit, to check out the digs before making a decision.
This is where Jean comes in. Maybe something happens during the visit. Fight between some students goes out of hands or something. Some people get hurt, but not too much. Parents see it and attempts to leave. The kid in the meantime is bonding with other students, gets the whole pitch about "Only we can accept you as you are".
This is the point where Jean mindrapes parents into forgetting what they saw and leaving the kid at the institute.
You follow it up with an entire issue of father being worried, but not understanding what exactly about.
Maybe he watches some tv with anti-mutie propaganda, and we see that he's actually not racist against mutants at all, he was just scaried about losing the connection with the kid.
All the while kid is having the time of his life. He's not sure about the Danger Room but gets peer pressured into joining and loves it. Embraces the whole X-Men paramilitary bullshit.
Next issue the parents are worried, the kid is dodging the calls and maybe skipped christmas or something.
The kid is consumed with the whole X-Men business but, sadly, dies on the first mission. Parents see it on tv.
This is the point where the mindrape wears off under the weight of grief and guilt. They realise that they didn't want the kid to stay.
I don't have the ending though.

They like it

Yeah this is the story of how Kitty join the x-men... except she did not end up dead. Could be a nice what if.

God dammit, I worked hard on it! And it turns out Simpsons did it.

Would read, double dubs bro.

One of the reasons why Jean is so garbage is because she's always either powerlevel faggotry or love polygons. Making her mundane would be a completely new take on her.

>get rid of O5
Yes.
>bring back real older Jean
NO.

Ironically, Bastion is now a good guy and built a team of multi-colored Sentinels with the directive of "protect all mutants."