Make objectively the worst animated disney movie to date

>make objectively the worst animated disney movie to date
>make it about beaners so they flood into theaters to watch that garbage anyway
will shitskins always watch absolute garbage as long as it's about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The media told me it's emotionally powerful and "significant."

the other animated movie about some guy who goes into day of the dead land was better than this. i personally hated the little kids voice
also: was coco supposed to be a musical? i couldnt tell. none of the songs were catchy enough or "danced" well enough for me to think it was a musical.

It's a good movie user.

Coco is completely predictable, by the first 20 minutes you can already guess the twist.

But as a Mexican I loved all the references so fuck you gringo it made money and will win an (((Oscar)))

>worst animated movie
>not that one with sean connery
Also you cant forget cars 2

yeah, book of life was a decent movie, but it didn't go all out to pander to beaners and all their "traditions" and all the characters weren't quintessential beaners or have overly annoying accents.

I'm racist and didn't think it was that bad

>But as a Mexican
lmao

holy shit, what was that movie called? i can literally see the trailer in my head

How to piss off a beaner

Step one: Tell them that real hispanics were white spaniards, not brown aztecs

didnt book of life hot a hot sexy skeleton babe in it too

not sure why they are so proud of having savage heritage, especially since the browner they are the uglier and dumber.

Watched it with my gf...was a fun little flick

Sorry man, can't hear what you said behind all the WHITE girls wanting my LATINO dick

latino's not a race

real latinos are Spaniards and Italians

Stay mad Sup Forumsflakes

yeah it did, and if i remember correctly the story started with in america on a field trip, rather than going all out with the pondering and making it in mexico and everyone it in a walking beaner stereotype.

it's perfectly 'fine' but if Pixar was still making movies as good as Incredibles, WALL-E, and the Toy Story trilogy, it would be regarded as about the same as A Bug's Life.

Same goes for Inside Out. Fine and nothing more

>white women wanting latino dick
LMAAAAOOOOOO

>why did the target audience enjoy a movie
>why did I not enjoy a movie I’m not part of the target audience of

Really makes my cranium crackle. Please cry somewhere else

Yes, they will. It doesn't matter if it's offensive or panders to them if it's about Mexico, Mexicans will automatically latch onto it and have an autistic rage if anyone dares to criticize it.

>have an autistic rage if anyone dares to criticize it.

holly shit man, it is like we love our culture and country, or something

i've enjoyed jap, chink, various european and middle eastern, and even mexican (e.g. el topo) movies just fine. when a movie's shit it's shit.

you can hate without being racist sheesh

>latino "men"

>mexico
>culture
lmao

i liked it a lot.

El topo was directed by a white Chilean man of Ukrainian descent though

that's why it wasn't shit.

capitalism is garbage

This is meant to be insulting?

>Italians
>Latinos
Are you fucking retard? Do you include French to be latino too?

We should build a wall here to prevent people like you from posting here.

beaners take pride in being subhumans.

>El topo was directed by a white Chilean man of Ukrainian descent though
>Alejandro Jodorowsky
>""""""""""""white""""""""""""
>not Jewish

You Sup Forumsfags don't know shit

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

Damn right, better than being a pasty wh*te

>being big enough of a subhuman that you can't even meme right

>the place where latin was created and developed throughout history into its current form does not house latin people
The term is just stupid anyway, I really hate it, latin is a long dead language and calling someone latino/latina is a poor descriptor, almost as bad as calling the aboriginals in North America "Indians." Most people just use it to mean "brown shitskins from the central and southern americas who speak Spanish." But really it could mean any person who speaks a latin-derived language. So if you were using it in that context, the Spanish, Italians, French, Romanians etc. would all be considered latino.

I think its easier to call Latin based European cultures as Romantics and the term Latino should be used exclusively for everything below USA. I've just never heard anyone refer to Italians or French as Latinos, I think they'll be insulted by that

good one

real insightful pollack

It's one of the best Disney movies ever and better than any Pixar movie made.
Cars 2 is actually good.

You have shit taste.

Both false statements, want to keep going?

I know and I feel the same way, but it is incredibly stupid. I really hate the term.

Nope
Ratatouille is the best Pixar movie and Incredibles is #2.
Coco is one of the most complex children movies I've ever seen and the animation is the best 3D animation in a film.
Moana was average.

>absolutely amazing animated film
>FUKK MEXIKANS

nice job Sup Forums

To them, yes.

Mexicans have committed horrible crimes against humanity to native Aztec people.

you must be a mexican to have taste that shit.

Voted for Trump

>the worst animated disney movie to date

Yeah, nah. Not even in the top 5 of worst movies.

Back to Sup Forums

I went to go see this with my girlfriend. She’s German and I’m Mexican. She enjoyed it more than me. You’re weird dude.

>>absolutely amazing animated film
t. beaner

pic related, my gf. how mad?

>She’s an amerimongrel and I’m a shitskin.
ftfy

another one of me and the bae

>Ratatouille
Impeccable taste

you both look like mongoloids with fetal alcohol syndrome.

kek not even close. My girlfriend literally comes from a Amish type society in the Midwest. Literally the purest of German blood and there’s nothing you can do about it. She even speaks German as her first language learned there at the community. I don’t like telling Sup Forumsbabies about this though because then they start to talk about off topic thinks like their money or something along the lines of that. I think it’s the white mans equivalent of MUH DICK except I have money too.

>make objectively the worst animated disney movie to date
That wasn't about beaners, that was about millennial numales.

nice larp queer

this movie is pretty silly, but not as silly as sir billy

>meanwhile 99% of film is shitty white male protagonists and white narratives

why are white males such deceitful shitty hypocrites

Ausfag here: Saw COCO last night.

I really enjoyed it. And one of the animated films I designed a few years ago won an Oscar for Best Animated Feature... so consider my opinion to be less than tainted.

It's aimed at pretty much all ages but specifically towards children. I found it colorful and entertaining. And whilst it touched on things that The Book of Life has already explored, this is the main theme for the Day Of The Dead... something most Westerners and Europeans would find more than a little creepy.

If you haven't seen it, I think it's worth seeing on the big screen. It's typical of PiXar's work and yet it still falls into the Disney 'safe basket'... but doesn't cross into the too-safe region that marred the Last Jedi for most of us.

>nice larp queer

>>meanwhile 99% of good ffilm
ftfy

there's plenty of bollywood movies and other shitskin trash that no one ever bothers to watch. east asians count as honorary whites though so they do bring up the percentage a bit.

>posts image of himself on Sup Forums
>gets doxxed
R.I.P

kek dude you shouldn't have posted that.

i was just giving you shit and you literally look like an injun chad and she looks like she was born in the 6th month of pregnancy and never developed quite right.

was it Rango? if so i love you.

>the hacker Sup Forums is coming to get me
>better go warm me up some popcorn

i meant that you shouldn't have posted it because it removed all doubt that your girlfriend looks like a underdeveloped mongoloid.

at least before there was some doubt.

>he still here replying to me meanwhile I’m actually getting head while browsing

you're using the same logic when latinos complain that "americans" call themselves like the entire continent

Words change, deal with it

>movie about non-whites
>white kid gets triggered, spews racists shit on the internet, takes his gun to school, shoots everyone, crys about his no gf feels

Impeachment soon

describe what it feels to have sex with an ayylien.

Why are you so insecure?

up already for another day of mowing lawns, juan?

God, just stop being stupid and abandon this thread before it's too late you idiot!

>Santa Muerte cultism condemned by the vatican
>folk mexcriment """"Catholicism""""
>literally worshipping the dead and putting skulls everywhere
>soul annihilationism in the afterlife
How horrifying.
Do you even St. Juan Diego and Our Lady of Guadalupe?

all these delicious (you)s

Que honda maricas,
Me llamo Juan, y los odio a todos. Todos ustedes son unos gordos retardados sin vida que pasan cada segundo de sus días mirando pinches imágenes estúpidas. Ustedes son todo lo malo que hay en el mundo. ¿Honestamente, alguno de ustedes han tenido chocha? Pues, supongo que es divertido reírse de la gente debido a tus propias inseguridades, pero ustedes llevan esto a un nuevo nivel. Esto es peor que masturbarse con fotos de facebook.
No se detengan. Denme su mejor tiro. Soy básicamente perfecto. Fui capitán del equipo de fútbol americano, y también era exitoso en el equipo de baloncesto. ¿Qué otro deporte practican ustedes, aparte de “masturbarse con dibujos de japoneses desnudos” ? Aparte obtengo calificaciones buenísimas, y tengo una novia bien buena (Me la acaba de mamar, la mierda fue TAN chingona). Todos ustedes son maricones que deberían suicidarse. Gracias por leer.
Foto relacionada: Soy yo y mi perra.

>soul annihilationism in the afterlife
NO
The dead didnt know what happened next
They were obviously in purgatory and then they advanced to true heaven

>being remembered by your family means you get to stay in the purgatory
lmao good luck explaining that one.

Wtf I never knew Sup Forums could be more retarded than Sup Forums. WE WUZ ITALIANS N SHIET