wikihow.com/Run-Like-Naruto
youtube.com/watch?v=4wLoOodR3U0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHMYK3o6ho4
variety.com/2016/film/global/pachamama-indie-sales-didier-brunner-1201720690/
vimeo.com/157586595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't run like Naruto everywhere he goes
What a jackass.

I used to do that as a kid but not because I saw it in an anime but because a teacher said it makes you more streamlined and faster.

MFW THERE IS A WIKIHOW FOR NARUTO RUNNING

FUCKING SHIT FUCKIING WHATAATTTTT

literally one for everything

wikihow.com/Run-Like-Naruto

>but because a teacher said it makes you more streamlined and faster.
He's right you know.

>Do retards actually run like this IRL?
yes.
go to youtube and have a nice cringe

i think that's supposed to be pretending to be an airplane

im not sure whether to laugh or cry

Leaning forward does serve a purpose... for long jumping and forward-facing high jumping.

If you're not doing either of those then it's being very silly

explain the neck craning then? i dunno about you but i most definitely did not stick my head out that far

i would do the airplane like this

wow.
now please tell me, what happens when you hit top speed, all streamlined and shit, and you trip in a rock and faceplant into another rock?

post video proofs of an olympian doing this or you're full of shit photoshop/10

i dont believe you

is OK to do both

when you fall its better to not fall onto your hand but your sides im pretty sure, watch professional athletes

the instinctual thing is to put out your hand to break your fall but your hands are really fragile and could easily break, whereas if you land on your side it would probably just be bruising

Oh I forgot about this series, it was cute but I think I only watched like 5 episodes. Is it still going?

>neck craning
clearly being the airplane "face"
And "anime running" usually means having your arms all the way back, not spread out.

i think thats it

in my heart there's more though

>when you hear a girls name thats a state, fruit, weather, flower, etc and you just say oh haha its like X like a dumbass

that fucking feel

in the OP the kid is CLEARLY mving owith arms at > than a perpendicular 90 degree angle which is not conducive to streamlined and aerodynamic movement or flight

id rather break my arm than all of my teeth, but hey, who need teeth anyway?
not weeaboos

actually i have conflicting info though:

>A ten episode animated series produced by Cyber Group Studios, "Les Grande Grande Vacances" in French or The Long Long Holiday in English, follows the adventures of a pair of French children on the eve of World War II.
>10

thats from tvtropes

brb google

youtube.com/watch?v=4wLoOodR3U0
I mean, you don't literally hold your arms out behind you for the whole wind up, but it's part of shifting your weight forward for the first jump

As opposed to the running long jump, where you just pump your arms as part of the run and then incorporate that pumping motion into the take off

Well yeah but it makes you look retarded

in the video the gold medal winner seems to do more naruto style running/jumping, whereas the silver/bronze medal efforts did NOT use it

maybe there's something to this lads

didnt look to me like he did it in that sprint

show this to your teacher and tell him to get a real job
youtube.com/watch?v=hHMYK3o6ho4

lol

Well it seems weird that it would end with the mean german dude running into the pig while transfering and decide that "Fuck you I'm taking the pig anyway".
Which was also sad because the pig was cool.

apparently there were 10 episodes but those were 25 min each

netflix combines them i think

Yes now that you mention it I seem to recall the files containing two episodes.

I did this as a kid because because it felt like you were falling instead of running and it was fun

the production company is working on this now (2018) so it looks like LGGV is ogre

this new thing looks cool though

>PARIS — Indie Sales is joining forces with France’s Folivari, the new banner of Oscar-nominated Didier Brunner (“Kirikou”), to produce “Pachamama,” an animated feature directed by Argentine helmer Juan Antin (“Mercano the Martian”).

>Penned by Antin, “Pachamama” is an adventure tale set against the backdrop of the Incan Empire at the start of the 16th century in what is now Peru. The story centers around Tepulpaï, a 10-year-old Indian boy who lives in a remote village nestled in the Andes Mountains and dreams of flying high in the sky and becoming shaman.

variety.com/2016/film/global/pachamama-indie-sales-didier-brunner-1201720690/

Trailer:
vimeo.com/157586595