Shelf/Recent buys thread

Old puchase to start off (not starting a thread from my phone cause I don't trust it not to post the pic sideways).

This was from when my main LCS was going out of business so these were all 30% off. Tipping Point is an anthology series and has some really great stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

gagneint.com/Final site/misc/poster/prints_for_sale.htm
comicsreporter.com/index.php/cr_sunday_interview_bundled_extra_editor_eric_reynolds_of_fantagraphics_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this is what i got yesterday. My store is signed up for a points card so i finally got to the 100 points mark and got $80 off. So grabbed Kabuki finally, one of the masterpeices that Sup Forums overlooks. And decided to grab Sunsyone finally. Apparently it's the biggest seller at this store

Feel the EXTREME bitches.

so extreme it's upside down

>he doesn't hang upside down while getting EXTREME.
MAN, WHAT?

In space there is no upside down

So fucking 90s.

Help me pick a Michel Gagne print. I'm leaning towards this one, but I like all the Rex ones and that Giraffe is pretty cute
gagneint.com/Final site/misc/poster/prints_for_sale.htm

Also, asking again from last thread. Anyone know where I could find Meg Park prints that aren't up on her etsy or tumblr any more? Emailed her to ask, but no response yet so I figured I'd check if anyone had any other ideas for where to buy older prints.

also Not in the picture is Harrow County vol5, Hillbilly vol1, and Hellboy In Mexico,

my self

my most recent purchases conan the cimmerian 0-25 and conan the slayer 1-3 & 6

Got back from Comicon, picked up Hawkeye and New Warriors

Also got Mad Love and Forbidden Brides as a gift.

Does anybody have the Todd Mcfarlane Spider-Man omni? How is it?

If you love his art it's worth it, of course you could also find every single issue in the $1 bin now.

>Avengers: The Crossing

>Omnibus

stop

Don't know of anyone cares but Fantagraphics is putting out another anthology series
comicsreporter.com/index.php/cr_sunday_interview_bundled_extra_editor_eric_reynolds_of_fantagraphics_on/

Just got the sideshow Ghost Rider statue and the ghost rider in the desert statue

I finally have some money, but I can't find a copy of Absolute Final Crisis for less than $150.
Or a copy of Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck period.

I have a sneaking suspicion you might be a ghost rider fan

Life and Times is currently in the Don Rosa Library, volumes 4&5. If you have the cash you should buy them all, all of his Duck comics are worth reading.

Him and superman are the only heroes I care about anymore.

why the fuck would you waste your money on a Crossing omnibus? it's worse than even the clone saga

it's edgy super violent stuff but the art is good and it's not a terrible story especially if you're a fan of the lizard

the amazing omnibus with michelinie and mcfarlane is much better but it's OOP. if you like x-force you'll like adjectiveless spider-man

lol how does it feel to know 70s ghost rider will never be reprinted in color

Eh ...I have every single issue that feature either blaze or ketch plus Guest appearances and cameos. I also have triple copies of every issues of the 90s ghost rider. Working on doubles of blaze series now

do you think 70s gr will ever get masterworks?

Hell do they even make masterworks anymore?? Its like a 50/50 shot with Ghostie, because nobody with power at marvel likes him. Bendis has already said he's not a Ghost Rider guy (thank god). So unless rider fans speak up don't see it happening.

I had never read it, and with how much everyone hates it, I assumed it'd be spectacularly awful, like Unfunnies, Ultimatum, Ruins, etc.
I was so disappointed. But it was only $25

Why didn't you read your fancy Hellboy collections, Satan?

are the hellboy library additions mandatory?

If you like Hellboy yeah, even for blind buyers they're a better deal than buying the trades

Meant to reply to obviously

I like that Omni.

things are organized unless they're not.

It's shelf-Sup Forumsre for sure.

How's The Fourth Power?

What are you reading, shelf?

Pic related.

Neat Stuff

Still waiting on some deliveries, but the only new addition so far is the Rick & Morty Vol.1 hardcover.