Marvel Trademarks 'Spirits Of Vengeance'

What could it be for, Sup Forums?
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/26/ghost-rider-marvel-trademarks-spirits-of-vengeance/

OP here. So here's what I think Marvel could be doing this for. Spirits of Vengenance could be the title of a Johnny Blaze and Robbie Reyes team-up book. Blaze is one of the heads on this Marvel Legacy slide and one of the things they emphasized for Marvel Legacy was the idea of the old and new heroes co-existing and the universe being big enough for both. So a Blaze and Robbie team-up book called Spirits of Vengeance would make sense.

D-Danny?

Hell, I'd even take Badalino's Vengeance at this point.

oh please be a caveman with the spirit of vengeance who rides a flaming t-rex

Could really be anything, but the fact that it's "Spirits" definitely implies some sort of Ghost Rider team-up book.

>Spider-man
>Spider-man with Peter on the side
>Spider-man with Miles on the side
what

>Even Marvel can't keep track of all the spiders they have.

>Make Mine Marvel in 2017
It's almost June guys. Little late to the party aren't we?

Bump

Blaze: Did you really think we were the only ones, kid?

Reyes: I hoped so.

>when current GR sucks so much that you want to read Mackie's run

>ANGR is great.
>Does OK numbers. Not great, better than the likes of Squirrel Girl.
>Gets cancelled anyway.
>Bring Robbie back for a miniseries. It's fucking awesome, possibly the best story to come out of Secret Wars
>Don't follow up on it.
>Robbie suddenly gets to leap to TV, Marvel asks Smith to write a new series, but shoehorn in other characters
>Cancels the book prematurely, before even 6 issues
I really don't expect any good to come from this.

I just want a GR book with Blaze and/or Ketch wandering the Western US and dealing with supernatural shit.

It wouldn't sell though, so it's never going to happen.

One for Amazing Spider-man and one for Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-man.

>ANGR is great.
>miniseries. It's fucking awesome
I don't believe you.

>You'll be saying Make Mine Marvel in 2017
>Make Mine Marvel in 2017
>Make Mine Marvel
>2017

Theres also 2 Carols, 2 Black Panthers, 2 Jeans and seemingly 2 Sam Caps.

Just keep it blaze and ketch. Robbie is not needed nor wanted.

Read it then, dumbass.

Not with that ugly art.

It's not.

>Tradd Moore
>ugly

Yes, ugly. Unless you're an otaku.

>Says this in a korean site

Ketch hasn't been relevant for years, not after they gave Base all of his powers.

That's the bad part, everything that is popular about blaze belongs to ketch.

I'm totally down for a return for all thing Spirits of Vengeance. We haven't seen Noble Kale or Zarathos in years.

Not everything, but a lot of it.

Only thing blaze has on ketch is his name. Even Danny's rider works better in the marvel universe. Better back story, better villains, better powers. The list goes on and on.

So this is going to be Ghost Riders amazing Netflix series leading into a Midnight Sons crossover right?

Right guys...?

I hope so, I don't trust any writers at marvel to do it correctly.

"Spirits of Vengeance" is actually the name of the new line of Marvel branded alcoholic drinks.

I.....I would be OK with that.

Bump

Do they really expect me to say that in comic shops?

>Marvel
>alcohol
Pick one.

I don't know man, I thought their only stipulation was about smoking and swearing?

>user doesn't know about the Iron Man 2 meme
Damn whippersnappers.

Need new Midnight Sons asap

>caring about Iron Man 2
He still was drunk off his ass, visible alcohol or not. I was poking fun at Joe Q. and his no smoking policy and constant censorship of swear words, but you can get a face full of blood and gore on screen.

Hopefully, if "Spirits of Vengeance" turns out to be a title for a new Ghost Rider comic, we'll either see Robbie take a trip to New York or see Andi take a trip to LA. so Robbie can get some of that symbiote pootang.

Why? Why this meme?

Either a tv show or a new ongoing

Becaue Sup Forums has a bunch of thirsty mexicans I guess. Same reason they kept spamming the meme of Robbie and Kamala up until she was too obviously taken by someone on the east coast.
Shipping is cancer, you faggots. Knock it off!

its for the Generations books

Don't take it so seriously, bro.