Are you ready for more great advertisements in 2018?

Are you ready for more great advertisements in 2018?

youtu.be/uPuw3wPNTto?t=11s

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/nov/21/immigration-britain-white-minority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO

>she gets BLACKED
What is this world coming to.

that one is at least 2 years old.

This is what the bongs fought for...

ANGLO GENES

Uh guys can you, like, not please?

Meh. Life is short and you have to deal with the cards you are given. If it was her dream to be an actress, then whose to say that she can't fulfill it? Question is, whats your excuse for not fulfilling yours?

Why does this trigger you?

this, desu.
I'm happy she's doing what she loves. It doesn't maker her beautiful but at least it means something to her.

i'm not really sure why it upsets him, given he voted for a disabled man to be president.

>Everyone can do everything!!!! We are all special!!!!!!
>Go be special!!!!

Dude I hate drumpf but little people suuuuuuuucckk

>tfw liberals tell me there is nothing wrong with being a deformed retard

>tfw liberal tell me Europe is superior

>tfw Europe has eugenics programs to kill deformed retards

WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO

>visABLE people

Not in Iceland.

>left with the best man's number

I wonder what kind of person would have the balls to take this thing home and shove his dick in it.

But the commercial and character are really poorly written, and make her look like an unsympathetic cunt. This couldn't really be what her dreams amount to, could it?

is that her torso or a pillow resting against her chest?

We're not stopping her from fulfilling it. The SJW's who won't let us have modern freakshows like...um...Freaks...are ruining it for her.

but tiny orange hands are ok?

This

>great cuckistan
worse than germany desu

>Question is, whats your excuse for not fulfilling yours?
Kikes, women, niggers, and liberals

GOOBLE GOBBLE
GOOBLE GOBBLE

sorry m8, whatever it is, it's all the course of good fun, know we've nothing against you personally or whichever family member it was that drew life's cruel short straw

Not OP, but unironically looking at deformed people triggers me. It's a completely involuntary reaction. It's like smelling feces or getting hit with a bucket of cold water. I guess it's a natural instinct, like finding someone with a really bad flu temporarily unattractive. It lets you know the thing is diseased/broken and to stay away.

I think most people are lying if they disagree on this. This one isn't so bad, but there's a lot of genuine drooling spastics that people will internally recoil from while pretending everything is fine.

Just ask the entire nation of Iceland - and I find people with Down Syndrome cute - natures court jesters.

>>Everyone can do everything!!!! We are all special!!!!!!
>>Go be special!!!!
>Fulfilling a dream means your special
Lol what a loser

RENT
FREE

>claim to be superior to the libs
>blame the libs for keeping you down

Jokes on you. Necronomicon says she can’t come back for another 100 years.

Technically yes. Hence the term "dreams". They are usually unfulfilled. Achievement of them is rare, and thus special.

She also is special - most humans aren't monstrous genetic failures. She's not speial in the manner that Emily Ratajkowski is, for instance, but she IS equally as special.

Enough with the Star Wars product placement!

>They are usually unfulfilled. Achievement of them is rare, and thus special.
Care to quantify that? Not everyone's dream is to be an actress or something extravagant. Some people's dreams are less ambitious. And better to try than to never do so and whine about it on an anime forum.
>She also is special - most humans aren't monstrous genetic failures. She's not speial in the manner that Emily Ratajkowski is, for instance, but she IS equally as special.
I'm sure she is very much aware of her situation, my point was that she didn't allow it to stop her from achieving what she wants to do with the one and only life that she has been given.

>it hasn't been posted yet

8 years

Hundreds of thousands of bongs died fighting all over the world so we can have this garbage on TV. Thanks Churchill.

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or disgusting than the Anglo-Saxon man. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever "ethnic" roams onto his street next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see is envy and lust.

I personally can't wait for G-d's sanctioned Anglo-Saxon genocide. Every day, I get incessantly enraged whenever I have to divert my holy non-Anglo gaze upon one of those repulsive creatures of Dark Ages Ethnicmixing. Their fat, pudgy, roundy faces, their bulging, bugeyes, their miniscule, receding chins, and their tiny, stubby feminine noses, their crooked chipped yellowed "teeth". That will all be gone. In its place, will be a New, greater, and most importantly, a PACIFIED Britannia. The new stock of Brits are the prototype for the ideal human state. I am excited regarding my satisfaction in compiling this unbiased report. The new UK is One with no differences, One with no hate, One with one unity in all spheres of public life, One with empathy, cooperation, and beautiful merging. One, glorious new world order which will lead us into the land of nectar and honey. This is the future. A future with no imperialism, and no more brother wars.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/nov/21/immigration-britain-white-minority