Who else is still upset about how badly this sucked?

who else is still upset about how badly this sucked?

It was my first star wars.

It was solid with a few shitty bits

I'm not upset cause it didn't really suck.

When Leia is injured, they hand over control to the next most senior person in the rebellion fleet. It would've been perfect if that senior person was Admiral akbar fish man, because he is someone that viewers know is a senior officer, an admiral and if he was the one who selflessly sacrificed himself by warping into the mega fuckoff baddie starship it would've been a fitting and appropriate end of his character and it would have made sense.

The decision to introduce a character in this film, who dies within about half an hour of introduction, who performs this heroic act is so overtly driven by socio-political agenda it is actually staggering. There is so much of this going on in the two new star wars but this particular character really takes the cake, so to speak. Just jarring, I don't give a fuck what colour her hair is, she has no likable qualities whatsoever.

I'm not even mad, I just feel terrible that we as a society have fallen so far. We've let you down. One day you'll understand, younglings.. one day.

I'm still pissed, I want my money back and I watched a free camrip

Just saw it today in china.... Jesus Christ... They handled the story SO POORLY. holy shit. Its so poorly written. Also why is like... Not cool? Like I know they're trying to push the new ppl but fuck man what a disservice to all the fans of OT aka the people buying the fucking merch and tickets.... What a fucking disaster I mean it's worse than TPM. Jesus christ. They shit on Luke so hard....

As someone who EU LARPed in the 90s, I loved it, and so did my otter who first viewed Episode 7 the night before.

It was better than Rogue One and Attack of the Clones.

You can't have someone named Ackbar suicide bombing.

It is expressly mentioned that Ackbar was killed when the bridge was hit.

Yes but that is what I'm saying was a mistake.
They threw him away at a whim when they could have used him, a remembered and widely loved character, to great emotional effect by having him make that sacrifice.
Fuck mate even I might have shed a tear for that. As it was, who ever gave a fuck about the woman no one ever heard of and appeared in the film for all of 30 odd minutes, even less in actual screen time?

TFA ruined this trilogy. Nothing could've redeemed it.

I'm still in shock about just how bad it is. I don't know how the largest film studio in the world allows possibly their largest franchise to have such an awful film. It requires dropping the ball at so many levels to spend millions of dollars to produce something that awful.

>upset
>about a movie

Grow up

Another safe, bland knockoff of the original trilogy would have been preferable Last Jedi. It's a franchise killer. Star Wars is done.

Not pissed because there are more bad Star Wars movies than good ones, but it was really fucking awful

TFA killed it by setting up a nonsensical conflict and making it all about the Empire Vs the Rebels again. Literally no way to recover from that.

I'm mostly mad about the potential this movie had only for it to be squandered and filled with "bet you didn't see this coming!" moments. They wanted to surprise you so much that they forgot to make a movie.

I enjoyed it while I watched it because the Ray/Luke/Klyo plot line hooked me.

But on retrospect it damages the universe the too much. Others have already said now.

The biggest mistake was killing Luke. He is by far better than all the other characters. They should of keep him for all the movies.

>She's somebody who's a bit off-kilter, who sees the world through a prism most others don't understand. At first Leia thinks she's pleasant but weird, but as time goes on, it becomes apparent that there's much more to Holdo than you might guess when you first met her. We don't really have a lot of true oddballs in Star Wars, so it was fun to introduce one!
Claudia Gray, on Amilyn Holdo

I wasn't a big fan of tfa when it came out. It was bland and didnt really break any boundries (in order to appeal to a wide range of people mind you) however after this shit stain that we got, i appreciate ep 7 even more and I whole heartedly believe that starwars is now fucked beyond repair.

Not me, it was about as shit as I expected it to be.

>how bad it sucked
so it didn't suck?

everyone here is literally trolling.

In shithouse movies you can expect at least the action to be watchable. Not here. Not even a lightsabre on lightsabre duel.

Let me sum all the shit stuff down for you plebs:
1. luke acted entirely out of his character to cause Kylo to become bad (trying to kill the nigga in his sleep)
2. WAYYYY too much humour for something presented as a serious movie. they fkd yoda up, they fkd luke up, they fkd all tyypes of suspense and tension with some faggot 1 liners like its a straight to dvd bullshit F grade movie.
3. They fkd the main villain in the movie by; not giving a backstory, not giving him a good death, not giving his death any real implications
4. They fkd rey up by not giving her significance
5. They fkd luke's own death by doing absolute bullshit all for teh plot (letting the rest of teh niggas get away????) Fks the point of that
6. RIAN JOHNSON IS A FAGGOT

She's a funnier character than we've ever had. Hopefully, it'll work.

>upset
>after The Faeces Evacuates
>expecting kino from confirmed kaka

Never not gonna be mad.