Show Idea # 1

I want to make a series based around the Idea of secretly filming first dates with women and looking them straight in the eye and telling them things like 'no hymen, no diamond. I strongly believe in this, and I am serious.' or that you are a racist and not embarrassed by it at all. Or that the holocaust never happened, and getting their honest reactions. Then reviewing the food and walking out on her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0f25ZeDIzek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't read lol
is that a tit?

sounds insecure

That's just Disaster Date

retarded idea.
sauce plox

I already voice record my dates, wouldn't be a big step to add trolling..

Sounds like a stupid youtube prank Sup Forums would do if they ever showed their face

Stupid idea, only people who would want to watch that obnoxious shit would be 14 year olds and manchildren. It's literally youtube "social experiment" tier shit

>the entire silicone industry of Guatemala was demanded to create that tit

>Then reviewing the food and walking out on her

I would enjoy this, to be honest.

I don't think a stupid MDE sketch should be drawn out into a fucking show with episodes and seasons and shit.

well worth it mate, well worth it

The only people who'd watch it would be bitter, sour-grape r9k idiots.

boobies!!!

giv milkies

>not doing this shit anyway for you and your friends enjoyment
Go to a bar and start laying down the law with any slut that comes onto you. Instant rejection with insults about imperfections crush women. You can see their whole world crumble around them before they eother break down and cry or get really aggressive and defend themselves. The aggressive ones are the ones you wanna fuck

how much does one of these cost

Around 1500$

There should be a scary movie about one of these.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Black Mirror episode involving a sex doll/robot yet

yes it is a titty!

Date with an Autist, coming to Wednesdays on TLC!

what do boobs feel like Sup Forums?

Sand bags

Boss baby
Parents take their kids to work. We put them on a remote control podium thing so they are the same height as an adult and they just insult everything.

/thread

they taste like coins

Anakin would hate them.

>tfw the only thing i remember from my first time is concentrating on not cumming too quick

I had handfuls of boobs yet i can barely recollect what it was like touching them

There was. It was male.

holy fuck where do I find this?

I can tell you guys don't go on a lot of dates because the first thing you know about shitty dating in your 20s is how to keep a good poker face when your date inevitably says something crazy.

You would literally get no reaction. But I appreciate that OP saw the original blade runner and remembers the dunning-kreuger test so that's why he mentioned zooming in on her eyeball.

youtube.com/watch?v=0f25ZeDIzek

>I can tell you guys don't go on a lot of dates
>on Sup Forums

wow you must be very perceptive

do people seriously even still go on dates?

so you basically want an alt-right dating show?

but how does that work, since they're all incels?

best part is when they go for completely random guys after talking with you

Touch your fat rolls. Like that but little softer.

i dont have fat rolls

I do. People crying about how they can't achieve anything in life gets boring after a while you know.

yes, I'm sure the fa/tv/irgins here would be getting all the hot poontang. Certainly enough to make a show out of just people's reactions to crazy shit they say on dates.

That's not to say they couldn't get any date, just that their dating pool is likely restricted to:
- the few fat and insecure girls who post here
- the fairly large number of anorexic and insecure traps who post here
- other people who enjoy Sup Forums's troll tanics (see the above groups, there's going to be a lot of overlap)

pic very much related.

Is, is this how brown americans are these days?

pic is what every episode will be like

why are lefty/pol/ cucks so insecure

My TV show idea is "Murder, She Wrote" but with Indians before the white man arrives. A native American murder mystery.

I am dead serious.

why are you so upset by my images? do they hit too close to home?

they don't seem to be the ones getting flustered over some casual banter, user.

Here's a (You). Don't spend it all in one place.

Just wait till the land of Kekistan rises, you leftypol cuck. We have meme magic on our side, enjoy the next 8 years where you family gets fucked off back to your third world shithole, Paco.

Praise Kek. And Deus Vult

>Paco

but you are paco

Then touch your skull. It’s like that but much softer

sounds fucking epic bro, troll those thots dude!

Don't ever take Lord Kek's name in vain, you inferior brainwashed kike puppet.
PRAISE LORD KEK

why is lefty/pol/ so bad at falseflagging?

Bags of milky coins.

source pls

The kikes are probably getting worried about the rise of Kekistan and the Kekistani people. So they've decided to infiltrate our board, oblivious to our culture and memes, and hence embarrass themselves in their attempts to subvert the users here.
Just another attempt by Israel to turn this place into a cuckoldry central, the attempt to get men to turn away from women and the breeding of white children, to allowing them to fornicate with literal ape beasts.
Not. On. My. Fucking. Watch

This part really gets me.

I can't find it somebody please help

Imagine if