Gwenpool!

Gwenpool!

has issues when it comes to consistency.

I don't know, is consistently bad

Context? Is that her, or just a pig in her costume?

I have a TF fetish, post the lead up to this panel

Pig in a costume.

I'm sorry user but you're the worst kind of transformation fetishist, you're shitting up /d/ with your uncreative Circe-esque transformations

Is Gwen Stacy everything now?

Meh, he can go shit up /d/ all he wants, it's /aco/ that he'd better stay away from

She's Gwen Poole, not Stacy

Totally different

Delete this

No.

Everything but good sales.

She's not Gwen Stacy, but she wouldn't exist if Spider-Gwen hadn't been so popular.

You clever little

... Is cute!!

reminder that gwenpool is still going and was solicited for August

Pig in a costume. If I remember right, the aliens couldn't tell people apart from animals, so Gwen used this pig as a decoy.

Don't worry, Gwen. You're still selling more than Captain Marvel.

What's... What's the big deal with this panel? Why is it supposed to be bad?

reminder that if you want to see the worst artwork in all of Marvel, Gwenpool has it

But that's not America, user.

I mean it, America has even worwe art than plenty of pages in USG, and that's saying something

Everything looks like if it was made by a 14 year old kid with a ''how to draw manga'' and that's like his third attemp in all his life at human anatomy

the detail in the skull is embarrasing compared to how the charcter should look like

backwards hand

the car looks like shit in general. almost zero details

the inking looks like it was done by a person with parkinsons

I only love you when you are in your own book, dear god your writing tanks in other titles.

Now that's just plain wrong from any kind of objective view, it may not be stellar, but it is definitely not the worst.

It's from an artist trying to mimic Gurihiru's style, since they're working on the next arc, which will likely be more important.

no, america is victim of a terrible writter and colorist.

Gwenpool either looks bland as hell or fucking horrible like in pic related

What's the difference?

>It's from an artist trying to mimic Gurihiru's style
not at all, is just a shitty artist
see

the pig wearing the costume at least is likeable compared to the human wearing the costume which turned out to be the wost new marvel character

>backwards hand
He's looking back over his shoulder.

Deadpool should have pulled the trigger

I don't think the hand is backward, I just think the body is facing the other way

You're right about the other shit though it looks pretty bad, there's barely any detail in the hands at all

>dear god your writing tanks in other titles.
I thought she was pretty great in the Rocket Raccoon & Groot series, even if she did steal the spotlight too much.

does he have that weird symbol on his back too?

don't tell me that this Carol pandering is what you call good?

>he has the authority to kill Captain Marvel!!!
>the joke is that nobody would want Captain Marvel cancelle!
>Because she is the greatest, that's how EVERYBODY calls her

I'm saying that she was funny here. She was taking jabs at the story, and at Bendis.

That's not the joke. The joke is that they wouldn't let some minor writer kill off an important/shilled character like Carol.

>does he have that weird symbol on his back too?
Only when he's transformed.

I'd rather gently cuddle and kiss the Gwen-pig than I would you.

And I'm not even a furfag or animal-fucker.

needs a 'you are so gay' re-edit

I hope this is good enough.

I did a bit of other fixings.