Wait so... did he get cucked by a bee?

Wait so... did he get cucked by a bee?

Other urls found in this thread:

awn.com/animationworld/bee-movie-seinfeldian-society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Patrick Warburton playing Patrick Warburton in a Patrick Warburton type role.
This guy has no range.

This whole movie came into existence because Seinfeld like the wordplay of the title. Someone had to sit down and conceive a film based around that pun.

It's even funnier when you consider that they convinced Dreamworks to make an entire movie based off a pun that absolutely zero children would understand

Don't shit talk the Brock

Also its a pun that doesn't work out outside of English speaking countries, maybe not even there

I like this movie, when it's on TV you let it wash over you and it makes you feel less bad about life.

Holy shit

where can i find a source about this? are you saying it made to be a shitty "b" movie, based around bees?

i have never seen the movie.

I think it's a play on Bee and 'be' as in 'it be a movie' so it's funnier because 'it BEE a movie.'

Classic Sleinfeld.

Maybe if those children are retarded

No it's a play on the term "B movie" which means "second class movie that doesn't get put into many theatres"

post the fan fiction where the bee finds out he's been cucked and enters her vagina

>thinking a kid knows what a B movie is

Do you know any children?

way to miss the point entirely

classic user

it BEE a movie LMAO

I thought the wordplay was obvious, it's a 'B-Movie' and it's also a 'Bee Movie'. Perhaps even this film is a little too highbrow for this board.

Then it must be a masterpiece.

i want him to hold me in his hairy arms

But it BEE a movie too. So they all work.

>"it BEE a movie"

>It all started with a pun. And Steven Spielberg.
>At least, that's what the production notes say by way of explaining the genesis of Jerry Seinfeld's Bee Movie. According to said notes, Jerry was over at Steven's beach house in the Hamptons for dinner (there's no mention as to whether Jerry bought some Entenmann's cake along for dessert) when the comic joked about making a film starring insects with the aforementioned title. Steven reached for the phone and called his DreamWorks partner Jeffrey Katzenberg (who for more than a decade had been trying to talk Jerry into doing an animated feature); the next morning, Bee Movie was on DreamWorks' development slate.

awn.com/animationworld/bee-movie-seinfeldian-society

>it be a movie

>I'm allergic to bees, so I don't really like being around one
>GEE YOU'RE SUCH AN ASS

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END

You mean when will this nightmare BEE over?

BEE

>'it BEE a movie.'

Please never reproduce.

Haha it BEE and epic new BEEME

>Wait so... did he get cucked by a bee?

Not really, since it's hip to fuck bees.

Was it autism?

Bee Movie was a pun of B-Movie right?

just bee your bee

yes he BEE cucked by a BHC(BEEG HONEY COCK)