If I were to put together a five hour stream of various cartoons for Sup Forums to enjoy every Wednesday night would...

If I were to put together a five hour stream of various cartoons for Sup Forums to enjoy every Wednesday night would you watch and what cartoons would you want to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/forums/threads/fan-made-timeline-for-entire-dcau-including-comics.5254541/
twitter.com/comradestream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rick and Morty
>Samurai Jack

My autism prevents me from watching stuff out of order if I haven't seen it before, add in obscure shit or classic bumpers and you'd get viewers though.

I might tune it. And I'd like to see a real mix of everything, old stuff, new stuff, obscure stuff, popular stuff, foreign stuff.
You could theme each week to make it easier, finding episodes from shows that fit the theme.

Make a real film festival feel to it.

would love a mix of cartoons, but i guess late 90's early 2000's nicktoons would be the comfiest.
Also cartoon tv movies like E,E'n'E movie, PPG movie, Dexter's lab movie, etc...

avoid real life shows

>every Wednesday night

That's the night to read new releases!

>classic bumpers
Was already going to, debating on old commercials

Would Monday night be better?

If the stream runs this long, you should show S1-3 episodes of spongebob at 3:00 AM, bonus points if they revolve around Patrick or the Krusty Krab.

>Any episode from Spongebob pre-1st movie
>Batman: The Animated Series (or anything from the original DCAU)
>Rugrats
>Hey Arnold
>Classic Looney Tunes (1920s to 50s)
>Rick & Morty
>Billy & Mandy

alternating between Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and King of the Hill

>Sup Forums enjoying things

That's hilarious. Best laugh I had all month.
I'd say fuck the cartoons and stream Whose Line instead.

>schedule Samurai Jack weekly
>replace it with the same R&M ep every week due to "technical difficulties"

Sup Forums can't enjoy anything on TV because *all* cartoons are shit but Sup Forums is a separate board.

I'd give it a shot at least. Could be fun.

In terms of programming? I'll throw some shit in there:
>Batman: The Brave and The Bold
>Codename: Kids Next Door
>A grab bag of abandoned pilots and direct to TV movies based on shows. Think Korgoth of Barbaria or Underfist or whatever

Make it the original Teen Titans 24/7 just to spite nuCN.

Oscure gems, like Oban Star Racers, Ruby Gloom or Calamity Jane

Monday will be much better

Dysney
>Darkwing duck
>Pepper Ann
>Gargoyles

CN
>KND
>Adventure Time
>Dexter's Lab

Nick
>Angry Beavers
>Danny Phantom
>Hey Arnold

DC
>Teen Titans
>Batman TAS

Marvel
>Spectacular Spider-Man
>Wolverine & the X-men

miscellaneous
>Oban Star Racers
>Die Schule der Kleinen Vampire
>King of the Hill

or whatever you choose to do, count me in.
just to know, where are you plaining on steaming?

id like to add
>Daria
>Aladdin tas
>cow and chicken

I was thinking cytube just to be able to fit mass people, but if there is a better place please let me know.

Bump

So I'm thinking Mondays 8 PM - 12 PM EST. To start it off
>DCAU
>Gargoyles
>Danny Phantom
>KND

>King of the Hill
>Beavis and Butthead
>Rick and Morty
>Classic Simpsons

Not particularly in that order though, but it will be split up as if it were switching into Adult Swim

>would you watch
Got nothing better to do.
>what cartoons would you want to see?
Stuff that isn't already airing at the very least

If you could do a hero night every once in a while id watch.
>Spectacular Spider-Man
>Avengers: EMH
>Wolverine and the X-Men
>Spider-Man and X-men the animated series
>X-Men evolution
>Green Lantern
>BATB
>The Batman
And of course anything from the DCAU

Toss in obscure old show no one talks about sometimes, like hitting the random button on kisscartoon

Some Beast Wars, ReBoot and Shadow Raiders would be nice.

Do you guys want miscellaneous episodes or in order?

You know, now that I think about it, Wednesday are the best, because it's the one night I'm already guaranteed to be sitting in front of the computer reading all the new releases.

I wouldn't run Rick and Morty because that airs now anyway and with new episodes on the way someone may get their panties on a twist.
Also by DCAU do you mean one show from it rotating in that slot weekly, or a few shows with an episode or two of each weekly.

in order, this ain't syndication.

Pretty much this since I wouldn't fucking watch the same shows Sup Forums circlejerks to death.

I mean chronological order, but I'd rearrange it a little so Epilogue is last
toonzone.net/forums/threads/fan-made-timeline-for-entire-dcau-including-comics.5254541/

How about Monday and Wednesdays? Those are really the only days I can do anyhow.

No Rick and Morty and throw in something obscure, got it

Just download a shit ton of episodes from random cartoons and put that fucker on shuffle. If I were to watch a stream like that I would like to see stuff I wouldn't regulary see due to it being not popular or not famous. Maybe start an underrated cartoon thread and just pick out the stuff posted there on shuffle.

five hours of animated characters screaming. like, take a bunch of cartoons and stitch together scenes where the character(s) scream and make it 5 hours long. no repeats.

>How about Monday and Wednesdays? Those are really the only days I can do anyhow.

Hey, the more the merrier, especially if you're not doing shows that have constant ongoing stories so you can't miss an episode.

Also, show The Batman along with other Bats cartoons, it's underrated.

you can show Drawn Together and Rocko's Modern Life in any order.

Show some Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and other great cartoons from our childhood.

i normally dont do this but
checked

Can I suggest an announcement of what will be played every night, like episode names and season/episode number.

Old stuff so you dont get in trouble
Old Scooby
80s Super friends
Jhonny Quest
She-ra
Beast Wars
Robotech
Batman (Adam West)

Yeah ok with thiS

X-Men the animated series

Can't argue with triple dubs.

+1 of interest.

where would it be?
and what time(zone)

Supes TAS or Flapjack would be great too

Superman TAS didn't age very well. Sometimes it was good, but Justice League really outshone it.

I disagree, I actually think it's the most consistent DCAU show.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I think I have a good idea of what I'm "airing" now.

Cytube and it would start thus Wednesday since I need prep time. It will be at 8 PM EST. I will leave a post and periodically bump it until the block is over at 12 AM EST.

>Cytube and it would start thus Wednesday since I need prep time. It will be at 8 PM EST. I will leave a post and periodically bump it until the block is over at 12 AM EST.
You can't
streaming threads get banned on sight
You need a better wy to promote your thing

Fuck seriously? I thought that Danny Phantom guy's were fine?

>Classic SpongeBob
>Transformers of your liking
>Samurai Jack
>Teen Titans
I'd watch every Wednesday if you had a lineup like that desu

twitter.com/comradestream

Bump for interest

This