We all agree that this is still the best black mirror episode correct?

We all agree that this is still the best black mirror episode correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-t1qbF_vgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

*blocks your path*

What episode is this?

Shut up and dance

A re you guys just being contrarian? Its 'the Entire History of you.'

>implying good episodes exist

>muh lesbians

No.

>not 15 millions of credits
>not the entire history of you
>not the waldo episode
howdy netflix shill

That's my second favourite :)

OI WOT IF U AD A COMPUTAH BUT THEN THE COMPUTAH GOT LEGS

>The waldo episode
fuck no, not with that second half

Nah

You only liked it because dude the 80s lmao. Beyond that and the lesbian pandering the episode is shallow as shit.

>black mirror episode
>good

San Juperino was so fucking kino and I don’t even like black mirror, it’s exactly what I would want in a non action sci-fi story.

/thread
this is episode is miles better than any other

I don't get how people can like the Waldo episode. It was cringey garbage.

ay! right good idea there m8, I finks you's on ta summat

I feel like it would’ve been more of a betrayal to the husband if it was a guy

>two dykes do nothing of value for 50 minutes
>generic "nothing is real" twist in the last 10 minutes to justify its science fiction status

Why is there dried cum on the brim of that hat?

Crocodile or Metalhead for dat kinematographique.

Would you guys pass over? It looks like you can be uploaded different places too

>A woman rejects afterlife with her family for an eternity in a virtual Sodom.
Yeah, the most positive episode of them all.

When he says 'give me money'or some shit is non ironically the best acting in the series

Pigfucker was still the best ep though

>people claim this is the best episode because lesbians and happy ending
How can you be so wrong?

Pretty much - yeh. This or PlayTest desu

Still better than each single episode that got out on Netflix. It's incredible how everything they produce is shit excpet maybe the first season.

Would San junipero get the praise it does if it were a straight couple

I doubt it desu. Not much happens and the old lady twist wasnt much

What the fuck is wrong with you retards? You must have some sense of what is actually thought-provoking and what is just head-scratching garbage if you're always making threads dedicated to trivializing the themes of these episodes. OBVIOUSLY, you fucking idiots, the ideas that this show regurgitates IS GOING TO BE ENTRY-LEVEL PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSHIT if they want people to view it. Do you honestly think the common media-consumer is going to look at a show that splayed more profound shit, not understand it, and then say, "Ooooh wow, that was so deep and interesting, even though I didn't understand it... I'll watch another episode and tell everyone about it!" No, they won't. The likely outcome is going to be that they feel the show is boring and not worth the 45+ minutes it would take to watch. That's why, OBVIOUSLY, the producers go for simple human ethical/moral dilemmas, Ship of Theseus shit, and, "Whoa, oh my God, technology is taking over our lives! People are so superficial! WHOOOOOOAAAAH!" etc. bullshit. That's why making these threads is so ridiculous: because the fact that you try to criticize the bullshit themes makes no sense since the POINT OF THIS SHOW is to present these general, easily-probed concepts. These threads are such a waste of time, and I wasted energy just typing this shit up for you tards. Fuck off forever.

It's already a betrayal either way, which is why the episode is shit. Instead of portaying this as something tragic, the episode rewards the dyke for cucking his husband. I don't get why normies like this episode so much, the ending is fucking disgusting and nothing of substance happens for the rest of the episode.

This this episode was gold and pig fuckery was really good.

This one
youtu.be/m-t1qbF_vgM

>soyboys are still watching this

lmao

Did they scizzor? if they didn't they it's not worth mentioning

pig fuckery ain't great but i really don't get the hate

You assume they're capable of writing something more in depth but they're not doing it because its too much for their audience?

They can't even manage what theyve got now half the time

Have you seen crocodile? (or season 4 in general)

>15 million credits
Literally cuckcore

seek help

>YOLO! Betray your values and ethics! Nothing matters except you!
That's why people like it

Pigfuckr has the best ending of the series.

Debate me manlet, I'm ripped

>anything but white christmas
zzz

This. Just rewatched it last night. Best episode hands down. If only for the 'realistic' copying of a person into a computer.

San Junipero is unamiously the best BM episode. Period.

It's one of the few episodes that doesn't ram the idea of technology down the viewer's throat. You forget it's about technology until the end as well. It presents a bittersweet ending that could be viewed positively or negatively.

Lot's of great foreboding and little things that are missed upon first viewing which mean it's also one of the few episodes that can be watched again and again.

With most of the BM episodes, you get the punchline and there's no real incentive to watch the episode again.

Definitely Brooker's magnus opus.

@92765153
(you)

hello

Well said

@92765366
>well samefag'd

It woyld be even better desu

They did a style revamp for the Studio Killers music videos?

Best episode is Be Right back.

easily the best

Only millennial Sup Forumstards with their 80s fetish keep pushing that meme episode. Everything after White Christmas was rubbish.

yes. do you have to choose an era to exist in forever or can you go as you please?

This. First seasonfags represent

But shut up and dance though?

They jumped eras

>The Game meets Fight Club for the gen z crowd
it was "we want the Sup Forums demographic" netflix-tier pandering. o shit you made me look 3rd season was ordered by shillflix no fucking wonder

Can you still do that after you passover though?

/THREAD

Second or third best

I don’t see why not

Nobody can be a big enough contrarian to think Waldo is in the "best episode" conversation

So, no other options other than stay dead or upload yourself to San Francisco? I'd rather die tbqh.

Don't forget that you can literally degenerate after a few decades in the simulation.
Death is the only way out.

Not even Waldo and the only good scifi show could predict Trump's victory via real life shitposting rhetoric, but Waldo came close.

SPBP
San Junipero was nice but Shut Up and Dance reigns supreme.

HEY EVERYBODY ITS WALDO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Entire History of you and White Christmas are easily the two best. Some of the others have their moments but don't come close.

waldo is literally the single worst episode of the show

if you could jump between time periods i'd do it. If you were stuck in one period i'd give some consideration to dying

I'm on the last episode of Season 4 and so far it's probably my least favourite season.
It's not bad, it just isn't as good as the previous ones imo.

>Not Hated in the Nation
Can't believe that's the episode booker is most interested in doing a sequel to.

Why the hate with Waldo? Its clearly not the best episode of the serie but its far from being the worst. Men against fire, Hated in the Nation were even worst imo

>happy ending

see, this is my interpretation, and it makes complete sense since black mirror is not a show which does happy endings

so you know those "turn your loved ones' ashes into a diamond" deals? i think the VR in SJ is just that - once someone's dead, it's a simulation of them and nothing more

dead yorkie trying to convince kelly to stay in VR forever? marketing algorithm kicking in

I wanna know what happens if a dead person discovers some glitch in the system or a problem with their own projection... how do they send a distress call to the real world?

You give too much credit to Charlie Brooker.

They post a letter on a bulletin board which becomes an action item for real world tech support, or they talk to an npc that takes these reports, a bartender or the city engineering office, whatever. It's just an mmo service for retirement homes and terminal wards.