DARK

Seriously noone is talking about thi show?

Just finished the first season and i have to say it is handsdown one of if not THE best show ive seen in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB0fDrpmKTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up shill, nobody talks about it because it fucking sucks

go viral marketing somewhere else

It's in deutsch
Ugliest language in all of europe

No one cares about German tv series or movies, not even the Germans. The only thing Germans watch is 'Generic police drama #435' and swiss soap shows. All their "actors" have already fled to Britain or the USA.

seriously it's been out for ages and it's been talked to death
fuck off newfag

great show, it's been talked about a lot though

it's pleb tier
but even plebs won't touch it once they start milking shit out of it until only piss comes out of it

WHO

THE FUCK

IS NOAH

I thought it was pretty clear he was the chad fuccboi friend of jonas, the boyfriend of jonas' aunt/gf. Am I just retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB0fDrpmKTg

FRANZISKA A CUTE
A
CUTE

We've had a thread a day for the past week it seems.

80's Regina is the GOAT

I have thought Noah was the antichrist for most of the show but it could also be grown up

We will see.

I'm more interested in what Hannah is going to do with the gun she had at the end

I'd go insane if she knows someone is about to pop back in time and is prepping to shoot them.

Noah is the MCs friend, the one who got cucked, the drug dealer. It's pretty clear.

Why would Claudia go through with a plan when the diary has half the pages ripped out?

Why would anyone follow Claudia's plan knowing that half the pages were missing?

fell asleep middle of ep 1 lol.

aint nobody tryna read a fucking tv show xd

the ugliest languages are actually a tie between the scandinavian ones

Fuck off to Star Wars threads faggots

I've learned that the less Sup Forums discusses something, the better it is. This is the place where Riverdale is considered the best show on television.
Dark was really, really excellent.

>it is not in English

That drops 95% of Sup Forums, brainlets who are not willing to sit through something where they have to read the subtitles that's why it is not talked about that much.

I get what they were going for but the whole time dilation effect with their mouths not matching the words was just weird and offputting.

This
and this.

>noah = jesus
>priest = devil

is Antje in this?

When was this?

Not sure how they got away with showing underage tits

Who? Franceska? She's 20

Because she's older in the future

The kids in high school having sex in the girl's locker room after he finds her necklace at the whore spot

The show is a bit above average. Nice vibe. No niggers.

It's definitely a tie between the slavic ones

If he didn't have blue eyes and a totally different facial structure I'd have thought that too.

>tfw English voice overs are fucking terrible
>tfw too lazy for subtitles
kill me

SO, who built the metal doors with the latin inscriptions?

And how did mikkel end up in the past when he didnt even enter the cave, he got lost in the woods?

Claudia or Old Jonas clearly nabbed him and threw him in.

Resigned up for Netflix last Saturday and watched it this week. It's certainly not the best show I've seen in years but I enjoyed it very much. Best show I've watched in recent years on Netflix still goes to Ozark.

Dropped it as soon as it was revealed to be some shitty time travel plot. Real shame, since the atmosphere and aesthetics looked really promising.

How does Claudia know so much about time travel, just from finding her dog?

Who built the metal doors on the time travel tunnels?

Started slow so it took me a while to like it. I can understand why people would drop it.

I was disappointing that we didn't got a conclusion to all and have to wait for a second season. The teaser was kinda lame though.

Typical German series about how guilty Germans feel about WW2. Did WW2 shortcircuit them to such an extent that even now that's all they think about?

I watched it a week ago, it was really fucking good. When does S2 come out

Ozark is astounding.

She gets the diary at one point from Noah.

Yeah, I felt that the last episode didnt really answer much, which sucked for me because Im really wary of time travel shenanigans series, and wanted to know if I should be hyped for s2 or drop it. Also I think people drop it early because the couple of first episodes are very very similar to stranger things, kinda like a new hope/the force awakens thing where you are constantly feeling deja vu