Whats Sup Forums's opinion on the Rush Hour movie/trilogy

Im watching through it again (starting 2) and i gotta say rush hour is the best buddy cop film of all time last time i saw it i was like 11 now these jokes are really getting my inner nigga and jackie chan flicks. The joke writing is clever and it seemed like they had genuine fun filming the whole way through. Just look at the blooper reel for gods sake its just so fucking fun. The fights are well coreographed especially working with chris tucker i didnt expect him to be as entertaining as jackie chan displaying a more so traditional police combat role. I thought chan would carry almost all the action but its like a 60/40 split. Their chemistry is fucking great too. The movie coming out at the time seems like such a cash grab putting two notable names and expecting it to sell like the buddy cop meme entails but it was executed so well.
Hope they make a 4th some time soon I remember chris talking about wanting to film that and trying to get in contact with people about it in interviews. If Im correct he's blacklisted and hasnt been in that many notable films afterwards. So sad :c.
Jackie told us this year that it would be out in an interview so i hope he wasnt yankin my chain.
What did you guys think?

absolutely the fucking worst and a huge fucking pleb filter. it's the worst of the worst that american """"""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""" can offer besides big bang bloppety shit theory.
also
>blooper reel
there is the evidence that you're a big fucking pleb fucking shit

I liked it, don't listen to the first poster he obviously has a sad existence.

:c why would you do this to me

>best buddy cop film
>better than lethal fucking weapon
Please OP, do the gene pool a favor and throw yourself off a cliff.

2 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

Yeah i said it m8
I remember 2 was my favorite growing up with the one scene at the masage parlor, Karaoke, and the references from the first movie. they were close as fuck but 3 was no where close for sure.

both franchises are shit
the only bearable movies I've seen with this theme are Turner & Hooch and the nice guys

>lethal weapon is bad

Is that Ricky Tan? Lee that's a midget inna baff robe!

HAHAHAHJAHAJHJHAJHAHAJHAJHAJHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHA TOP NOTCH COMEDY

I loved nice guys but turner and hooch seems like its required for the sheer perfection of the "one is neat one is messy" trope that inspired many after it
But then again every buddy cop film has the whole opposites attract cause wacky conflict theme
Im laughing just thinking about getting to that part :D

>Peña died on October 14, 2014 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California at the age of 55.[7][8] The cause of death listed on her death certificate was cirrhosis of the liver due to alcohol, which caused acute gastrointestinal bleeding, cardiogenic shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest.[9] Her remains were cremated.[10]
goddammit bros, we could have saved her

If you didnt enjoy Mel Gibson in the series then user I dont know what to tell you but you dont know what fun is

2 is actually quite funny
1 and 3 are shit

we never new what colored panties she was wearing. fuck man...

choose your character user. I finally got to this scene so tucker picked pretty well.
Id like to hear your thoughts on 1. I can understand 3 for sure.

Rush hour 2 > Rush Hour >>>> Rush Hour 3

>finally got to this scene so tucker picked pretty well.
He starts well, the girl he picks for feet is horrible to look at though.

This scene is what made me want to go to Hong Kong more than anything.

Damn, you ain't gonna watch Rush Hour 4

Rather hear Sup Forums's opinion on the new series.

R.I.P

absolute plebbit taste

well you aint gonna be in Rush Hour 3

If you don’t like rush hour, you are not human

GEFILLTE FISH
Just finished 2 and shit Now im leaning towards that one jesus my sides are gone and my gut is busted

post fucking roselyn sanchez

I stopped watching comedy years ago, mainly because everything nowadays is pure garbage reading scripts out loud from scene to scene. But Rush Hour is something I rewatched several times and its still funny, eith actual delivery and practical jokes.
pic related

IM NO PUNK BITCH

do you undeztand the wowdz commin outta my mouf!?

>tips fedora
>grabs crotch and howls into the night sky
>Instrumental for 'Smooth Criminal' starts to play
>'HEEEY HEE HEE'
>Bites bottom lip and squints
>OOOWWWWW
>Moonwalks to the parking lot of Roscoes Chicken and Waffles