Can you fall lower than this?

I mean, doing it in your shitty fanfic is fine, but... inserting yourself in an actual show? what the fuck

Not to mention Mordecai/JG Quintel, but anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_kxaasq6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=0fPRO2SApO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're gonna post half of the reddit post, at least post the whole thing.

Basing the main character on yourself is fine, every writer inserts some of themselves into their characters. But this is an adult man with a manchild self insert that crushes on a 6 year old.

The Mordecais and Dippers of the world are fine when they're personal stories about the author's growth into adulthood. Detailing their mistakes along the way.

>Jake Goldman's self insert is Jared Shapiro

It's like... a black writer named Marcus Jones writing a self insert named Lamarcus Washington.

>putting your power level into the show you're remaking

yeah that kinda is a new low

(((Goldman)))
>Really makes you think

Damn, I didn't know it had already been posted.

Exactly, he's shipping himself with a small girl. I'm not sayin' we are free of that sin (this is Sup Forums), but it's still kinda creepy

So, he's basically a canon Ashton?

He's basically a zuke

DC did this already

Donna wasn't underage iirc

Suddenly pic related doesn't look like that bad of a ship

>that feel when teacupballerina, who ships fucking AKU with a powerpuff, has more self-awareness than this guy

PPG ran through the late 90's, when this dude was a kid. That's probably when he had his toon crush on Blossom- as a kid.
It's fun for him and generally writing is better when it comes from a place of joy. It's silly that the entire board -on Sup Forums of all places- is clutching their pearls at the notion.

Kys Jake

But he didn't make his self-insert a little kid. He made him a high schooler. This is weird as fuck, and I don't like the anons on here who do it either.

>Goldman
Just a mere coincidence

Ashton's proportions throw me off. No way can he be that much taller than Pearl, unless he wears RDJ shoes.

This guy worked hard to be in the position to add himself in to the show to claim his waifu. That's both pathetic and impressive.

no way, is that a girl?

As pathetic as that is, I bet most denizens of Sup Forums would do exactly the same thing in that position.

I'm glad she doesn't use her real last name.

Yeah, if anything he should be an inspiration for us.
If he can get into the animation industry so can we!

Well he dead now

The PPG are roughly at the intellectual level of a high schooler, and physically are superhuman.

Maybe a tiny bit, but not to this extent

Used to be, she recently got her tits lopped off

>no way, is that a girl?
even it doesn't know, user.

>Absolutely disgusting.jpg

I assure you I wouldn't. Inserting literally yourself is a sign of poor writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_kxaasq6Qk

If I ever work on a reboot I would want to give characters love interests but would go out of my way to keep them from being self inserts, but if I make them a different race then me people would call me a cuck. There's no way to win.

Intellectual level =/= maturity level. I hope you're never around kids.

What the fuck kind of name is Zuke?
I've heard of Zeke and Luther but never Zuke.

Can't Juke the Zuke

why do so many girl want to be disgusting boys lately?

every fucking artist I follow on tumblr is FtM trans, and they all look like even though they could be cute girls, why Sup Forums

It's not a choice user

That must have been an awkward conversation with the animators.

>"So this kid who's gonna be Blossom's boyfriend would have curly hair and glasses... like me. And also I would be voicing him".

>tfw

Because they want to be apart of nerd culture and in their minds boys are the only true nerds or some shit.

I'm no expert on degeneracy tho.

They probably all thought it was sweet and funny because they're working on the same mental level as people who praise shitty art in the comment section of deviant art.

It seems that we are of different opinions and I respect that, but I'm going to post a smug picture to express my disgust. Have a nice day.

>I hope you're never around kids.
>crybaby Sup Forumsmblr fag thinks anyone who disagrees with them is a big bad baby rapist
There's a difference between 2d children and irl children, you seat wetting Mary. I mean these particular 2d children are supernatural beings made of chemicals and mystery sludge, and they constantly risk their lives saving cities.
Why would Blossom be able to have her tits kicked out of her by city-wrecking monsters, but is too precious and delicate to hold hands with a boy?
This isn't about protecting children, it's about you weirdos being scared of even the slightest amount of intimacy.

even men can wear long hair and take care of their body and don't have to look like this

implying you niggers aren't just jealous

Go home, Sup Forums.

We Sup Forums now pointdexter

I think we cant blame the guy for being autistic. We should blame CN quality controw to allow this shit.

I feel like throwing up

Whatever you say, Bleedman.

>but is too precious and delicate to hold hands with a boy?
A boy who is in high school while she is in elementary school. Keep trying to make excuses, buddy. They're children and they're written as children so if you're attracted to them you're a pedophile.
I'm not scared of intimacy, I'm disgusted by grown adults making self-inserts for cartoon children to fall in love with.

Why are there three threads about this?

I think it's less trans dudes and more "nonbinaries" which is (largely, non tumblr anyhow) dressing like a butch lesbian without having to be gay but getting to act like a victim and barging your way into as many trans discussions as much as possible.

Because it's gross

good goy

>we'll never get an ending where Blossom swoops in and takes Aku back to the crack ship universe, preserving Ashi's life

Is he gonna get JUKED though?

>Implying that if Aku wasn't in his current universe then Ashi would still be able to be born.

She was a collage freshman dating her professor. Not "illegal" but still kind of awkward. Made all the more awkward because he was clearly an author self insert.

Sure thing, bud.

You can blame the dude for being an autist and CN for letting him put his autism in their cartoon.

0.02ยข has been deposited in your account.

nah, I mean really the ones going for he/him pronouns and only caring for the best binder around

from my experience nonbinaries don't have a set look at all, some look like butch lesbians but most don't

>high school boy
>literally magic, super-powered highly intelligent being that's kindergartener shaped (like seriously, are the PPG even actually human?)
The moral qualm would be in-equivalence of power and authority, if anything Blossom is the one with an unfair advantage.

It is if you want attention.

>But this is an adult man with a manchild self insert that crushes on a 6 year old.
So you're saying he's /ourguy/?

This is legit pedophile shit

Fuck yeah I can't wait for getting a job a marvel for six months just for me to canonically take Kamala's virginity

No, not even close. This is just creepy nerd shit that for some reason is happening in a professional setting.

Nigger, I'm many kinds of pathetic but this is too far.

the power puff girls are literal mutants so who gives a shit

>It's silly that the entire board -on Sup Forums of all places- is clutching their pearls at the notion.
Sup Forums has changed. There are far too many moralfags now.

I'd argue that while being trans is a real condition and you have no choice in that matter, more than half of the current people trying to be LGBT do it because it's trendy. They're trendsexual.

God has left this place because of our sins.

Do we really need 27 threads about this shit?

Fuck no, I have a level of shame

If it's like a quick one-off or background character, I think those kind self inserts are alirght

Putting yourself in as random nameless background characters who maybe get the occasional line is fine. Writing yourself as a romantic interest to a main character is just flat out bottom of the barrel autism.

Yeah.

Sup Forums hasen't changed, the outside world's standards have fallen so far people are disgusted, even here.

Of course we do

Blossom hip tier
1. Dexter x Blossom
2.Aku x Blossom

99999999.this shit

Obviously

I wonder if he's like the "ha ha" Yoshi guy at the office.

>"Wouldn't it be funny if in this episode Jared got to see Blossom's panties? You know just for laughs ha ha"

No, Mr.Goldman

After the twerking scene I can totally see this happening

Sonic oc tier
How'd you get a picture of me, user? :^)

Is this NFKRZ?

>Implying God ever visited this place

Yeah, I'd rather the girls get redesigned to fit the high school the creators wanted to do but couldn't due to 'Brand Recognition'

>and people thought Zuke was bad

>I'm disgusted by grown adults making self-inserts for cartoon children to fall in love with
Maybe this isn't the website for you.

Picture this, there are Seven Akus in Seven different realities, each echo the Seven Deadly Sins. Sloth for the Future that is Aku, Pride for the time the Samurai calls his home, Envy for the world of the Powerpuff Girls, et cetera.

>Cease with your slanderous fan fictions, mortal.

God is an edgy fuck into controlling people and gore who only managed to get with a girl trough divine intervention. He's probably a Sup Forumsirgin Sup Forumstard.

>Childhood is idolizing God
>Adulthood is realizing Lucifer just wanted to do away with his self-important oppression of creation

...Danny L Harle?

Now who is the edgy fuck?

>What is greentext?

did she ever shit out all those babies?

I used to know/be drinking friends with a nonbinary idiot.

>wore men's clothes
>was 5'5" and only weigh around 100 lbs
>had multi-color hair
>had a "male" nickname
>claimed to be poly but only wanted the attention from saying that
>went from okay-ish to bitch in under a minute as she still looked female enough for guys to hit on her and women to stay clear

The fuck is wrong with the 30 and under demographic where they all have mental issues?

youtube.com/watch?v=0fPRO2SApO8

She's bad but this is just horrifyingly bad, even worse becausr he will never get fired and its obvious no one gives a shit about what he does so he is free to keep doing this.