What's your opinion on Mike Swastika?

What's your opinion on Mike Swastika?

Other urls found in this thread:

tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/man-wins-appeal-of--year-sentence-rape-sentence-but/article_f063e55f-615f-5d11-a442-c2c2b5c28b0c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's the only one I can tolerate from rlm

I hate the fuck fat. He has the most annoying laugh on this planet.

he's the biggest asshole from rlm

i wish he'd stop talking about lynching niggers every time i run into him in the liquor store

mike is literally the only normal one, Jay is the embodiment of a beta and rich is an actual retard.

He doesn't understand Star Wars

I heard he has a monster cock

his humor is the only redeeming thing about him, his can't make movies and his criticisms of movies are shit and uninformed.

A depressed Star Trek autism, thinks he is a critic by making worthless jokes that only basement dwellers laugh.

He should kill himself IMO

normal people don't memorize star trek lines

autist*

He needs to be put behind bars, he can't keep murdering black people indiscriminately.

I like how he talks and he's generally smart but also as some fucked up inconsistant ideas about movies:
> All movies must stand on their own, even sequels
> I go to the movies to have FUN, stop trying to depress me !
> I don't want to see real life in movies !
> That scenario is too far away from my real life concers, I can't relate and it's boring !
> Directors must stop taking the audience for idiots ! Unless I like the movie !
> We need new franchises but I hate all of them and won't even review some !

Like Pacific Rim should be a huge hit for him if you listen to what he says about Transformer but somehow he hates it.

he didn't hate it, he critiques it but then says it was great and recommends it. he just pointed out some things he found dumb. he compared it to transformers half he did see and then said it was way better than transformers.

you underestimate normies his age love of star trek

Whens the Plinkett review?

He's carrying RLM.

He's really grown on me lately tbqh. He went from the worst of RLM to the best. What a turnaround!

>He needs to be put behind bars

I have good news for you

tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/man-wins-appeal-of--year-sentence-rape-sentence-but/article_f063e55f-615f-5d11-a442-c2c2b5c28b0c.html

He was always best

That doesn't even look like Mike.

He is literally an attention whore.

Shatner stop posting RLM threads

No.

havent been able to bring myself to watch any RLM for the past few months, feel like he sold out

ok mike

No but seriously, you might have a mental disease.

He's funny, but not a good critic

remember vietnam, remember my mother?