Possible First Details From Black Cat/Silver Sable Movie SILVER & BLACK

>Seven years after Mendel Stromm (a.k.a. Robot Master) and his two henchmen (The Scorpion and The Tarantula) killed her father, Silver Sable is hired by the government to find Felicia Hardy. The Black Cat, a master hacker and thief, has apparently stolen valuable secret information. She’s hiding in the lawless and dangerous triple frontier area between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil.

>Once there, Sable ask her old contact Dmitri Smerdyakov (a.k.a. The Chameleon) to locate her. But it seems, the government are not the only ones looking for the Black Cat. It seems Felicia had made a deal Stromm to save her father from a Russian prison and she’s been genetically enhanced. Now, the mad scientist wants his prized experiment back because his financier (cough Norman Osborn cough) wants a return on his investment.

>The site goes on to mention that we'll also be introduced to Dominic Fortune, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter, Lonnie Lincoln/Tombstone, and Charles Standish.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/silver-black-rumored-to-include-kraven-the-hunter-spider-woman-and-more-spider-man-characters-a151447

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/01/marvels-most-wanted-delroy-lindo-cast-dominic-fortune-abc-1201690771/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVnGdHoLjV4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m44s
spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/23/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-three-the-female-superhero-spin-off/
spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/21/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-two-the-sinister-six-movie/
vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman

Will it be yuri like Cap Marvel?

Sony wants that sweet Suicide Squad money. I can appreciate this.

I'd actually be mad of this shit prevented Chameleon and Scorpion from being in the MCU.

Marvel only got peter and aunt may and ned leeds and thinkerer and shocker and vulture back.

So what's left for the MCU?

> sony is ruining 9 characters in a single movie

jesus fucking christ, rothman is pure satan

If they make a Spider-Man Noir movie I will forgive all their sins.

AND THEY'RE ALL BLACK

I know she has ¨spider¨ on her name, but she was never part of the deal was she?
I read somewhere that a lot of characters from the spider series are off limits like Gwen, MJ. Osborn/Goblins and even those villians who already appeared in the previous sony movies.
Dont know if its BS but o well..

>So what's left for the MCU?

Frogman
Ben Reilly
Kaine
Spider-Gwen
J. Jonah Jameson
Miguel O'Hara
Spider-Slayers
The Inheritors
Jackal

So pretty much, Sony left The Clone Saga and Spider-Verse.

>I know she has ¨spider¨ on her name, but she was never part of the deal was she?
No, she's the result of a Hydra experiment. The "Spider" name doesn't give them the rights. Sony also doesn't have the rights to Dominic Fortune

>Sony also doesn't have the rights to Dominic Fortune
See:
>deadline.com/2016/01/marvels-most-wanted-delroy-lindo-cast-dominic-fortune-abc-1201690771/

It might be a case of shared rights as Ultimate Spider-woman is a clone of Peter

BEETLE
E
E
T
L
E

One of them will be a nigger.

Yeah I don't believe that. The plan has been for them to do at least one movie and one sequel. The deal wouldn't just restrict them to characters from the first movie.

>I know she has ¨spider¨ on her name, but she was never part of the deal was she?

They confirmed back in 2014 that the Spider-Man deal extends to any character with 'Spider' in their superhero name. So Sony gets Jessica via a technicality.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVnGdHoLjV4&feature=youtu.be&t=3m44s

Silver Sable is the MC? No thanks.

Here is how I read these news.

"We are years and years behind the MCU. We need a Spider-Man universe and we need to catch up with characters. Let's throw 10 characters into 1 movie."

Nah, leaks confirmed that Marvel has Jessica Drew, but not her title or spider-powers.

Look at all these characters that won't be in future MCU Spider-Man movies...

Oh, wow. Never thought I'd hear about that lame faggot again.
The only interesting thing about Mendel Stromm is getting fucked over by Norman Osborn.

Sounds like garbage fire.

>mfw black cat is my Marvel waifu
>Sony is either going to ruin her character or race change her to black for diversity sake
>mfw I'm black

Sony is trash.

>She’s hiding in the lawless and dangerous triple frontier area between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil.
LOL o noes, they smuggle electronics over there without paying taxes, the horror, the horror

Eh you know the MCU would definitely do that anyways.

>>Sony wants to spinoff the Spider-Man franchise.
>>Includes every character who isn't in the film yet

Has any studio ruined their property faster?

CarolJessfags! BTFO'ed!

She ha Spider in the name and I feel like Bendis might have given them more reigns to Jessica when he made Ultimate Jessica Drew into Peter's clone.

Like the MCU wouldn't do that? Look at Ned and Heimdall and Valkyrie.

Sony leaks info might point to who may still be on the radar for casting

>not only was Sony considering Rose Byrne as a possible choice for playing Black Cat in The Sinister Six, she was their top choice to play Silver Sable; so much so that Joy and O’Connor were “obsessed with her” for the part.

spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/23/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-three-the-female-superhero-spin-off/

>For the role of Felicia Hardy, their choices included Ruth Wilson, Emily Blunt (who Goddard favored), Kerri Russell, Rose Byrne, Emilia Clarke, Elizabeth Olsen

spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/21/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-two-the-sinister-six-movie/

Obviously fake, she's going to be the love interest for Captain Marvel.

No u faggot

Yeah but a white Black Cat I can headcanon her into having a BBC fetish.

If I recall Feige also announced the racebending train just lost its brakes, too.

That actually sounds pretty watchable, if they don't fuck it up.

Don't care for your fetish, but all I was saying is Marvel would do the same shit, not defending it.

Oh shit. Sauce?

Seen it here, I think it was about Spider-Man: Homecoming. He said something about "even more focus on divershitty on MCU", and we all know what this means at this point.

>introduced to Dominic Fortune
We already know that Marvel has the Dominic Fortune rights, not Sony. He was going to be one of the main characters in the Mockingbird show.

So Sony gets Spider-woman and Marvel gets Jessica Drew, like how Fox got Viper but Marvel got Madame Hydra/Ophelia Sarkissian.

it means MJ is, in fact, black.

Which one will they make black?

Actually, here you go.
vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

>Feige doesn't need Ike to ruin the MCU

Does this reek of desperation to anyone else?

Zendaya isn't Mary Jane. There isn't even any implications that she'll be Peter's love interest.

So this movie will apparently have and INTRODUCE

>Silver Sable
>Black Cat
>Chameleon
>Scorpion
>Tarantula
>Mendel Stromm
>Norman Osborn
>Spider-Woman
>Kraven
>Tombstone
>Standish
>potentially other people as well

This is ridiculous. Shit like CA:CW where we know virtually everyone involved (barring BP and Zemo) is one thing, but this is asking the audience to remember a dozen totally different villains and anti-heroes.

Most of them are bound to barely be cameos.

Also MENDEL STROMM what the actual fuck, did you not have the rights to Spencer Smythe or the Tinkerer? This is some barrel-scraping shit.

hahaha

there is NO ONE they could get to play Black Cat's tit size perfectly

Technically Norman has already been introduced.

The last time Norman was more than a cameo was in the Raimi films, which was two cinematic universes ago.

This is definitely going to be a different Norman, and unless he's GG from the outset normies won't make the connection.

Who is your perfect Black Cat? Mine is Nicola Peltz.

Norman had a whole scene with Harry where their conversation was the sole focus. That's more than a cameo.

I'd argue one brief scene is a cameo, but that's nitpicky.

off the top of my head, someone like Ashley Benson. But Im not sure how old or young they are aiming for. I could see them going for someone like Emily Blunt for either Sable or Cat

Yeah she's just on all the posters and no one girls are.

>Silver Sable is a government agent
>my favorite Spidey villain is finally introduced as a fucking bit character
Fuck this.

Can Sony just realize no one cares about their shit and fucking die.

something like this suit for Black Cat would be good for live action

What about Daddario?

Alice Eve