ARE YOU READY TO BECOME GAY IN 4K

are 4k hdr tvs just another gimmick? I'm thinking of buying one

I'm ready to shit myself this time.

WHO CARES.

IT'S WORTH IT SO YOU CAN SEE THE ROCK'S SLOW MOTION SWINGING BALLSACK IN ULTRA-HD

Why do none of the girls have tits or ass?

>OP thinks there are girls here

OUTRAGEOUS PISS kino incoming

the rock demanded it.
(actually true)

The Rock's muscletits are big enough to carry the movie

2020 Tokyo pushing to broadcast Olympics in 8k
Avatar 2 being shot in 8k, being released in 2020
Lag on video games still perceptible with current 4k..HDMI specs 2.1 finally fixes those issues also bumps up HDR specs (it also goes all the way up to 10k)
..Everything is looking like 4k will only last 2 years before new tech comes on the market

>are 4k hdr tvs just another gimmick? I'm thinking of buying one

Nah, HDR is great but it's only as good as the tv you have.
Many of cheap tv's can play hdr files but it will look like crap.

If you are looking for a tv that can play HDR well, go either for OLED (if you only watch movies, as games and regular tv will give you a burn-in after half a year) or a tv with wide color gamut and full array local dimming (FALD) as edge lit tv will give you huge vertical lines of bloom in a dark HDR stuff like Punisher or Daredevil.

I own last years Samsung KS9000, end it's great except for dark scenes as it is edge lit.
If i was buying today i would go with Sony ZD9.

this one's for the FANS

what was the point of this character again?

>alexandra daddario
>not having tits or an ass

>extended cut

Have they finally delivered the fap material? Because the movie isnt bad at all...its simply lacking some sexy scenes (for straight people at least)

He's you.

4K HDR TVs are really worth it.

This. OLED is great.
Near-CRT-tier black levels are amazing.
I use a 2016 LG 4K OLED TV since it still has 3D, a feature that was cut out of the 2017 models and was unfortunately not in any of the Sony OLED TVs.

The killer app for great black levels for me is Silent Hill 2 on PS2, IMO.
Yes, it's not in HDR and it's only 480i but where it truly shines is the deep black levels of a CRT/OLED TV bring out the dark, creepy and moody atmosphere.
Just make sure to use a Framemeister or OSSC to upscale/deinterlace it to your TV, though. And make sure to use either RGB or Component YPbPr cables.

However, I still prefer playing Silent Hill 2 on my D32E1WU BVM.

Also, I am one of the few people who still like 3D.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2, and Ballerina (aka. Leap!) are some of the prettiest Blu-ray 3D releases of 2017.

I am also waiting for more 2D animated films to come out in 4K.
We already have the Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt compilation movies, Your Name. - Kimi no Na wa., and the Peanuts Holiday Specials in 4K but I am hoping for more like the Studio Ghibli films or the Disney films.

At least Mary and the Witch's Flower is getting a 4K Ultra HD release in Japan this March.

Also, I'm really hyped for the PC port of Final Fantasy XV, since I loved playing it on PS4 Pro.
And I want to play it on my LG OLED TV in 4K (actually downsampled from 8K) HDR 60fps with maxed-out graphics settings, all of the PC-exclusive bonus content, and Dolby Atmos surround sound.
And in case my PC rig can't handle it smoothly (which is very unlikely), then time to upgrade it.
It would be a blast.

me on the far right

Tits yes. Ass no

im not reading all that, nerd

does it have one of those plugin doo hickeys for my hacked firestick (paid only 500$ for this beaute with all the newest movies to stream)

What till this Japan movie she's making comes out near the end of the year, lads
It's going to put her True Detective scene to shame

I torrent on my PC then transfer them to my NVIDIA Shield Console, my Apple TV 4K or my game consoles.
My Apple TV 4K is jailbroken, though.

dont you fucking tease me

>daddario with the rock once again
they probably fuck like rabbits

Recapped.com has promised and they do not lie
The book itself has several explicit scenes, even a faction of that would be hot
Hang in there brother

that webm thumbnail looks like something else

possykino

Just got a cam rip of jumanji and im pretty /litty/ already. should i watch it

>This. OLED is great.

It is although, not for everyone. This is what happens if you keep the same things on the screen just for a few hours a day for a week.
It's a permanent burn-in, and it's super sensitive to color yellow.
If you are a movie enthusiast, it probably will never happen to you. But if you play a lot of video games with static content, or watch tv with the same logo in the same place every day for hours OLED is not for you.

micro led and emmisive quantum dot displays will probably hit the market in a few years, and they won't suffer from this issue.

that's some subliminal editing

me on the right

Dear lord let this happen. She can have my soul, my semen, my everything.

>movie with Mammario in it
>gay

what did he mean by this?

>doesn't get her mammaries out at any time in the film
>instead have a couple nice scenes of cock and gooch tickling
>totally not gay