Volume 2 - Guts:
Volume 3 - Iron:
Volume 4 - War:
Volume 5 - Flesh:

Starting early today, obviously

>hurrr I can't bring her back because reasons lolz
Bullshit.

Omg yay

So wait, I forgot. Why does First Born attack Themyscira?

I hope the doggo is okay

Finally, it wouldn't let me post for some reason. Fucking cheap-ass internet

going to pick up the Absolute next month

Cuz he's a dick

Doggo is fine

Absolutes are purty but I can't stand reading them, such a pain in the ass

The first time I read this I didn't get who they were talking about because Cassandra's right hand man or whatever the fuck was such a minor character

bless you for story time

i cant get over how good chiang's stronk wonder woman looks vs skellington gadot

What is the context here?

About doggo? My dog had a seizure a couple of days ago so I had to leave the storytime, my evil twin filled in for me

Why was only good Wonder Woman run of this century retconned anons? Why is DC so stupid?

Lewd!

Why don't you get back in your rocket and fuck off back to Legoland, you cunt?

Lovely

>namefag is salty because he knows in his heart what's the truth
But yeah sure, by all means keep memeing about muh 70 years worth of lore.

Weak-ass bait. The only fact here is that your run is not canon, keep crying though

This right here is why I bully Azzfags

>Why I don't even know what to do with the runt, like how are ya supposed to hold it, do I watch out for the wee-wee or sumthin'?!

>your favorite run is not canon
>the absolute state of Wondercucks
And? Notice how the best argument you could come up with relies on continuityfaggotry. Like that actually matters when it comes to Wonder Woman. I'm sure it's a running joke back at the DC offices.

There are plenty of things wrong with this run, I won't get into it right now because I have a comic to storytime in case you haven't noticed

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish by coming here shitposting tho

>There are plenty of things wrong with this run
Agreed, worst offense of this run is it's not painfully bland to appeal to the delicate sensibilities of contemporary Wonder Woman fans.

Meh, if you're going to keep up with the ad hominem I'd say we're done here, you're clearly not interested in having an actual conversation

It's kind of weird how much Sup Forums has changed, plenty of people seem to be awfully proud of being casual and dismissive. It's bizarre.

How is saying Wonder Woman fans love their bland shit ad hominem? It's true. It was even more evident with Earth One than Azz run. Morrison tried to give Diana and island an actual personality and tried to make Hippolyta a character with motivations and "fans" hated it.

I loved it tho.

Generalizations too? Lovely bundle of joy you are, eh?

Yay, best armor is back.

You loving it is not really a representative of most of the online community. I remember original storytime here where it was Morrisonfags being hyperbolic that it was the best Wonder Woman story ever and then "real Wonder Woman fans" reeeing with every new page. It was same reaction as one on CBR and Reddit.

Well I don't give a shit, that doesn't give you the right to generalize a whole fandom and use that to defend a controversial run as "the only good one", a highly hyperbolic statement if I ever heard one.

Born to be killed, if that's not a killer album name I don't know what is

>that doesn't give you the right to generalize a whole fandom and use that to defend a controversial run as "the only good one"
I'm only generalizing a certain part of fandom, your bad that you consider yourself a part of it. In my interactions with variety of Wonder Woman fans, they have shared the opinions that I happen to agree with. For instance a fan who claimed to have read most of Wonder Woman said "Marston's Wonder Woman is about eccentricity, O'Neil's version is about trying something different, Perez had a great sense of what the audience of that era wanted and WML just wanted to have fun, in comparison 21st century is just endless barrage of every writer trying to be the next Perez with themes of love being shoved down your throat without any form of sublties and imagination that made Perez work." And from all the stuff that I did read, I agree with that user. It's pretty much equivalent of Superman fans saying everything that Byrne and endless copycats after him did is the one true interpretation of Superman the the super myth or Batman fans saying Batman can only be about vengeance and suffering.

Honestly, it's not Azzfags liking this run that gets me, but how antagonistic they get with their "this is the only good WW run ever!!" bullshit.

Cool shit

>this is the only good WW run ever
Yeah that's bullshit, but it's definitely the only good run of this century, that I stand by. Unless maybe I've missed a run that wasn't major or popular enough within circlejerks.

Dude, I'm pretty sure you don't even have a dick anymore, nevermind a good pair

Texas, you said you hate the Azzarello run, what gives?
You just putting in a hard week shilling for the 2nd? What are you making a post?

>Join me, Hero McRighteous!
>Never, Villian O'Dastardly!
>Then die!

>Texas
lol

Is this an attempt to get past a filter or two?
People don't block storytimes, they hide them.
Wonder Woman comics are as popular as they are ever going to be (not particularly), and this won't help next weekend's debacle one whit.

And you've said you don't care for Azz's faux Gaiman Wonder Woman. So I assume you're doing work.

This is the sexier, evil version of Texas.