What's Sup Forums's favorite obscure early 2000s comfy sitcom?

What's Sup Forums's favorite obscure early 2000s comfy sitcom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JpwjnMFlJI
youtube.com/watch?v=c5bHHBi6Cgc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvdl2d9TPhg
youtube.com/watch?v=SHv35jdsP80
youtube.com/watch?v=jLLqmEXy1OM
youtube.com/watch?v=fF44WBI6mmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much was Eric Roberts paid?

he gets paid in acting credits

Man, i remember this show was on MTV constantly in reruns, the only thing i remember about it is how "villains" were way more likable than Andy Dick and Sheperd.

That set must've been a fucking nightmare man, Andy Dick, Eric Roberts doing fuck knows what, isn't Levy hyper-Christian as well?

Trailer Park Boys

That was alright, always thought the "ecomony" fat chick was underrated. Picrelated was better tho.

How was this not a smash hit?

German tvkino

Isn't she like super skinny now? At least she showed her huge tits before doing it, so that was nice

This shit was always in reruns on MTV like 10 years ago as well in my country, i watched way too much of it. The fuck was that movie by the way from few years ago? It's like a soft reboot or something?

It ran from 1995 to 1999, but holy fuck when am I gonna get to post this on Sup Forums?
>stars Dave Foley, Phil Hartman, Joe Rogan and Andy Dick
>top-tier funny
>screwed over by NBC by constant airtime changes and other meddling
>went downhill because Andy Dick gave Phil Hartman's wife drugs and she killed Phil
youtube.com/watch?v=3JpwjnMFlJI
youtube.com/watch?v=c5bHHBi6Cgc

Anyone else get a weird, kind of melancholic vibe from watching 90s/2000s sitcoms? Especially the scenes set in apartments/homes. I can't put my finger on it. It's like their worlds and scenery are too perfect or something. Realising the fakeness of the shows shouldn't be a big deal, but for me it's surreal and depressing. Is this autism?

Yeah, it was a reinvention of the show.
I liked the show btw, hated the movie

Sara Rue's big swingin titties made it.

They're still preddy big

>rebooting the show into a movie while keeping the same actors playing the same characters
Who does that? what's the point?

comfy as fuck

learned about it as a teenager after listening to handsome boy modeling school, a concept hip hop group based on an episode of this show, co-created by dan the automator

also speaking of chris elliot, the dilbert cartoon series is one of the best things to ever air

Did she ever show off her milkies?

She did, google it

In a film called For Christ's Sake.

Just Shoot Me! is really underrated. Comfy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvdl2d9TPhg
youtube.com/watch?v=jLLqmEXy1OM
youtube.com/watch?v=fF44WBI6mmE

the black slut is so hot

That or pic related were toppers.

This show was a lighting in a bottle. So fucking funny, amazing concept. Then it got cancelled, actors and writers went their separate ways and neither was able to appear in anything nearly as good again. Fresco especially, went from BoT to fucking Man Up and Sean Saves the World. His Netflix show is okay at least.

Show was about the family dynamics and the humour, movie is centered on toilet humour and love story, so basically it's a dumbed down version.