*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfeRdH4Q_sg
xvideos.com/video7525735/cristin_milioti_-_year_of_the_carnivore_2009_
youtu.be/uEmKN6DT-VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She’s like a sexy baby

Who is on the right? Looks like a young Linda Cardellini in some alternate universe.

>Looks like a young Linda Cardellini in some alternate universe.

The whore on the right should get naked before its too late

>Who is on the right? Looks like a young Linda Cardellini in some alternate universe.
user, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=KfeRdH4Q_sg

;__;

fuck that shit watch this

xvideos.com/video7525735/cristin_milioti_-_year_of_the_carnivore_2009_

mmm diamonde

She's a Sarah Silverman stand-in, right? What was the story behind the episode? Was she and Fey having some feud around that time?

I know some epsiodes are reaction to real-world events, but i don't remember the history behind this one

She wears a blonde wig to conceal her identity because she has a psychopathic ex-boyfriend who is hunting her down and she acts like a whore in order to gain protection from the men around her. Tina Fey's character hates how slutty she is because it's degrading and unprofessional so she finds out her real identity which she reveals, not knowing that it was all for the purpose of protection. Pretty hot episode desu would look at boobies again

It was a really nice take on it, and it's easy for a spinster character like Liz Lemon to forget what women go through and how it shapes their reaction to the world.

I love how Tina and Carlock manage to make commentary actually fucking funny.

I don't remember this episode, did 30 rock get another season after it was cancelled?

>The whore on the right should get naked before its too late
Clearly didn't see any of The Fappening pics that were everywhere

there is no fappening for Cardellini

Is that a reference to Black Mirror?

worst fakepost

VERY
SEXY
BB
youtu.be/uEmKN6DT-VE

30 rock was great. It was such a great time when comedy shows would willingly poke fun at both the left and the right. This whole episode is about Liz's misogyny.
Tina is the only funny American female comedian.

nice virtue signalling, cuck

>Tina is the only funny American female comedian.

She is one of those rare female comedians that actually knows to talk about something else than sex and periods. She realizes that women can have other flaws than bad personal hygiene and being slutty.

It was either S1 or S2

Loved 30Rock because of this. I sense that Kimmy Schmidt was aiming at that direction but then the doctor they made fun of killed himself so they backpedaled a little

kek is that hannibal?

Fuck off, she makes fucking great anti-women jokes.
>You know high heels have to have been invented by a man. Because no woman ever invented anything.

Plus, she bashes modern feminists all the fucking time.
Tina Fey has been anti-SJW for longer than Sup Forums.

Tina Fey stated many times that she doesn't like political correctness, it kills comedy, free speech and generally give an excuse to people to grow a pair and confront different ideas.

Probably one of the most layered episodes

sp get

>It was either S1 or S2
No way, it was later

He was a writer and played a recurring hobo

Gr8 cameo desu

He played that hobo a bunch of times.

You're part of the problem faggot

out of my way please