Positive Wonder Woman reviews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3YN1h4wqqo

Based black men LOVE Wonder Woman. Sup Forums BTFO again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJRzNVOVVq8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhdzUQ-cD4

A fucking woman BASED!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8m388yj3E

Another fucking woman, BASED!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QPqt4Vym0

More women even better!

Looks like Sup Forums was wrong again.

At this point I'm just hoping it'll get a 70% RT

Nice to hear that this movie doesn't suck balls like the rest of the movies, watched all the reviews, gonna go try to watch it with my sister when she's in town.

Now go back to Sup Forums shill, Sup Forums is for actual fans not contrarian fags.

>Sup Forums is for actual fans not contrarian fags.
Oh you poor basterd.

Want proof?

Just look at the popularity of Superman, contrarians hate that character.

>Implying DCU = DCEU
>at all

WB-fan, pls.

Wait what are we talking about?

I'm talking about it's contrarian to hate on Superman the actual superman, not the DC cinematic universe superman who basically isn't superman.

My original point was to say fuck company war fags, go back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a place for actual fans of comic books, not just Sup Forums fags who just come here to post "MCU BTFO".

your life must be really sad

I mean you couldn't even get hired to shill for a GOOD company like Disney

>being this much of a "muh Sup Forums" faggot
>thinks MoS Superman wasnt real Superman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god you stupid casual. I havent laughed this hard at someone in a long ass time.

I'm hoping this will be good, but don't have high expectations in fact pretty sure it's going to be abysmal

"Scrawny Bitch The Movie: The fucks a gym?" just does not look like Wonder Woman at all which is big red flag.

Her entire character is that she's stronger/superior to man. Yet this bitch can't even go to a gym or do her own stunts. Xena warrior princess could crush the Queen of the Amazons Daughter of Zeus Blessed by Aphrodite(apparently retconned in the movie) with her fucking biceps and then steal all her Amazonian girls for her lesbian harem.

In short Wonder Woman looks like she's cosplaying a holocaust survivor, not wonderwoman

God damn I want a Xena movie with a good actress.

>Her entire character is that she's stronger/superior to man.
> the Queen of the Amazons Daughter of Zeus Blessed by Aphrodite

AHAHAHA so many casuals here today, fucking hilarious.

I mean she's learning to respect man and even defend them as they are weak and hapless creatures, but in the beginning yeah fuck men I'm boss

Please go back to Sup Forums

Wanting WW to be like Xena proves you don't understand the character

Diana's been skinny before, you know.

>92768898
>92769146
You're just embarrassing yourself now

I mean it's obvious you're falseflagging for (You)s like the retard you are but come on

That said tomorrow's going to be a thing of beauty

This plus kino fags means I can't trust a single word of positive press or hype about this movie.

I don't want her to be like Xena I am highlighting the differences between the actors

Xena played a warrior princess role and had enough fortitude to look the part and even do her stunts and live the part.

Wonder Woman's actor is the Queen of the Amazons Daughter of Zeus GOAT fucking warrior of Themyscira and I'm pretty fucking sure I could throw her like a football. This points to her not properly preparing for the role or not caring too much about it.

It completely zaps my expectations

Nah! I'll wait for some real reviews.

>every cape movie thread ever

you know they are paid to say that?

Honestly I think Gal is still a little too slim, but in costume she looks fine to me so it's not that big of a deal. They seem to be doing enough to make her look less skinny. Contouring can do a lot even on legs and arms.

You can't trust "real" reviews

nope, nice try though. stay casual. In the golden age she does outshine Steve, sure, but otherwise you are just flat out wrong. Pic related.

Why do stupid casuals like you pretend to know anything

Not from Sup Forums, been on Sup Forums since Blackest Night storytimes, hope corgi, and actual holiday lantern threads.

Stay casual and mad though you silly child.

Depends on what i define as "real reviews".

>grrrr I don't know anything about Superman but I really want to fit in to Sup Forums!!!

read more comics.

Sad thing is that could be the truth. It could be a generally serviceable film. But Warner Brothers will pay for positives anyway.

>Too slim
She's a fucking corpse with digital enhancements out the ass to make her look passible

>Golden Age
Shit that hasn't been relevant in 40 years and was actually killed off in the comic verse?
>No we didn't hire her because she was jewish that's absurd... we're uhhh going back to the Golden Age you know the thing that 1% of the population remembers

So these same critics are good and knowledgeable now that they're on you're side whereas as recently as two weeks ago they were all retarded.

I think I'm gonna join the people that assume this is all an elaborate false flag shitpost because even Hanlon's Razor has its limits.

>I don't want her to be like Xena I am highlighting the differences between the actors
but you said
>God damn I want a Xena movie with a good actress.

>Wonder Woman's actor is the Queen of the Amazons Daughter of Zeus GOAT fucking warrior of Themyscira

OOOO so you dont actually read comics or understand the character at all? Got it.

>This points to her not properly preparing for the role or not caring too much about it.

>did stunts while pregnant where actress like ScarJo just flat out stopped doing them when pregnant
>literally went to the UN as WW to speak
>instagram full of WW stuff
>got a personal trainer and put on a little bit of muscle even though it would basically end her modeling career

yeah you're right, she doesnt give a single shit

>he can't even (you) properly

wow you casual

wtf are you even talking about, you were arguing that WW "in the beginning yeah fuck men I'm boss" which you pulled out of your ass. I literally just showed you that wasnt the case you retard.

It's nice to know in light of wonder woman and Iron Fist prove that marvel fans will literally scream SJWs just as well as DC ones.

>>instagram full of WW stuff
Not the guy you're responding to but when the hell did we start acting like this was a thing that matters? WHY are we acting like this matters?

Like what's her name tweeting herself reading Captain Marvel books. Why am I supposed to get hype from that and think "oh that means there's gonna be a good movie. she had a selfie with the thing in it!"

They should have hired someone else, but it's not just "not caring". She had to fit in another pregnancy (as this is probably the best age for her to have the children physically) and already being thin means that working out could fuck with her cycle and make it more difficult.

Batman is a better seller and clearly more popular with the general populace. So naturally Sup Forums prefers superman to be contrary

So because she did publicity stunts and had to get shoots out of the way before her belly bump means what now?

Also
>Got a personal trainer
Studio appointed personal trainer that also did her combat training. She'd have been kicked the fuck out if she turned this down.

Bitch could have lifted a weight and done more than cardio

Agreed it is not the studio's problem if a character wants kids or not.

>It could be a generally serviceable film
>Warner Bros

Just like they do with Disney movies, yes.

It matters to DKeks like how Halloween costumes and dvd sales matter

>the current state of the MCU
The saddest part is that Disney doesn't even need WB to end up like this.

Wow, great to know that respected reviewer "Rex Overdrive" who has a YouTube channel thinks the movie is good. I'll be sure to buy two tickets right away!

Lego Batman was pure kino

People aren't paid to talk about based Disney

We do it because they put out nothing but great movies and we like them

How about the other letterboxd reviews?

Maybe if you're 5 and too stupid to know any better

>t. casual who can't comprehend deep themes

Suicide Squad was trashed by reviews, despite being the most diverse superhero movie to date, and rightly so...it was traysh

>t. 5 year old who likes nothing but bright lights and pretty colors

Why do 10 year olds always hijack threads and just troll?

Fuck company war fags.

Jebus. Lawless was pretty damn skinny but she did have the ability to act a lot bigger. And she did _some_ stunts - apparently she knew her limitations, that's why we only got a few "oops, the main actor is in the hospital" episodes. It was O'Connor who did the assault dyke thing.

BASED BLACK MAN XD

I'd rather be around black nerds than white ones 2bh

Based Grace also loved BvS and hated Suicide Squad... KINO confirmed.

There is just not enough disingenuous enthusiasm in the world to save this impending cinematic catastrophe.

WB should have pre-sold tickets AND stifled professional review, like Man of Steel.

Trying to use social media to pre-save this film is interesting but futile.

I'd rather have black people become docile by reading comics or becoming weebs than this gangsta thug lyfe thing. The black nerd meme needs to be pushed HARDER.

>criticizes it for not "setting up" enough shit for other movies
MCUfags, everyone.

YES! GRACIE IS THE ONLY REVIEWER THAT MATTERS!

>she actually reads comics
>put BvS above Civil War in her top 10 movies of 2016 and made "fans" screech autistically

Coincidence that she's the only reviewer with actual taste?

oh noes. A okay movie got okay scores. Whatever shall we do?!

So how much do you guys think Wonder Woman is going to make in the end? Enough to validate it's existence of complete flop?

Apparently it's set to make more than Pirates did in it's opening weekend. I don't know if that means it's a success or if Pirates is failing

I'm thinking 400-500 million.
If Pirates 5 is a turd, closer to the 500 million.
"women's empowerment" is unlikely to play huge in many of the important foreign markets; the Chinks and Japs aren't really into it, and the Germans aren't going to dig this for obvious reasons. Brits may not care for being reduced to mainly comedy relief.

That's not what "no set up" means". It means the framing device of this movie is poor. Which we already knew given that it's basically just Wonder Woman giving her life story in an email.

But yeah those mousketeer shills reeeeeeee

For the love of god can we retire the word "based"? It's the cringiest "hello fellow kids" shit.

Everybody who still talks about that film didn't even see it

isn't that what they got mad about BvS for as well?

I haven't seen "women's empowerment" in any of the marketing so I don't see that playing much of a part in people avoiding the movie.

THISSSSS

I know rite? I felt so much cringe. It's so cringey. Other use of cringe besides a verb.

the latter but it's fine because it has that overseas money

No they got mad about it setting up shit with the emails and the Flash scene that made no sense

That's WW's entire schtick, Western-style Women's empowerment.
Cripes, they even tried to make her the U.N. Symbol for Women's Empowerment last year.

The Germans are actually good guys in this.

E-mails are clearly critical to the DCEU.

I thought it would be a good film and SJW and the media would jump at it like crazy due to the wymen empowerment agenda bullshit, but I was ok with that, if it is a good movie

but seeing all these idiots shilling so hard for it already makes me think like its desperate damage control

you are only making it worse the more you try to defend it

No, they are not the "BBEG".
But we already knew that.

I know it's the point of wonder Woman but the marketing hasn't been shitting on men like Ghostbusters did

>MRW I read his comment as actual fags and agreed with him.

But seriously, you're an idiot if you think any board on here doesn't indulge in being contrarian because they can.

I can understand Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposting for obvious reasons but whats up with Sup Forums getting butthurt about this movie?

People posting clear bait reviwes from imdb or from feminazis and baiting eachother for some reason.

Should we be discussing the origins of the chracter and mythology that film presents or some shit?

"shitting on men" isn't a form of Women's Empowerment either.'
It's just being nasty on the Internets.

We don't have much to discuss until we see the movie so it's shitposting. 3 more days until it's all over

Remember when it was CONFIRMED that Warner buys reviews from youtubers?

The only company that was CONFIRMED doing that?

>Should we be discussing the origins of the chracter and mythology that film presents or some shit?

The only people making threads right now are the ones without this knowledge.

The reviews will be out tomorrow to give us something to talk about thogh

>"shitting on men" isn't a form of Women's Empowerment either.'

It totally is

Remember when Disney was caught paying for bots that would shit talk BvS. It's almost like all these companies are ran by scum

There's endless salt because the DCEU is being bad-touched by aggregate review sites owned by its parent studio.

No, it isn't, except for the exceptionally crass who troll the internets.

The problem with Wonder Woman is that she's "women's empowerment" as decided upon by a committee of nerdy men.

Which is why there was blowback over the United Nations thing; she's cheesecake with a generous dollop of Americana, she has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the genuine struggles or aspirations of actual women. She's a sexy clay doll in a small flag costume.

>RT only matters when Marvel get a good score

>Oscars
>Box Office
>Critical Review
>Audience Aggregate
>RT
>All only matter at all if the muh DC is atop them.

>Remember when Disney was caught paying for bots that would shit talk BvS.
This never happened tho.

It was CONFIRMED without a doubt that Warner payed critics.

Is she even a good example? She was made and build up in the phylosophy of a guy that thought that half of the population should become willing slaves.

he was right tho

>This never happened tho.

It did though

Oh boy here we go

Didn't they pay reviewers for Injustice or some shit? It's not as if they did it for a movie

>It was CONFIRMED without a doubt that Warner payed critics.

are you talking about the batman game? People give PDP money and all sorts of free shit to play their game on his channel. Guy can bring back the most dead online games to life.