LOOK INTO IT

LOOK INTO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KM5VB2jk24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ve talked to experts about this.

I seen youtube documentaries bro

but what are his views on Buzz aldrin's instagram

>are you sure the word "ghettoize" is connected to "ghetto"?

Looks fake to me.

this is one reason why being stoned 24/7 for 2 decades is probably not in your best interests

I love Eddie Bravo.

YOU WATCH CNN?!

What is this?

I really like his ultimate skepticism of everything. Apart from being a little obnoxious, it was interesting seeing him so excited about Alex Jones being with him in the best episode.

>the best episode
it really is
youtu.be/5KM5VB2jk24

it's just 4 hours of Alex Jones proving he's 100% correct and highly intelligent. If you're in the zeitgeist you can actually understand the crazy shit Alex Jones says and what he means on his show. You'll hear him rattle off Hamilton facts completely unconnected to the issue he's talking about. Great guy.

what

Buy the flouride-free toothpaste faggot

Nothing wrong with destroying one of your organs with fluoride

Joe Rogan

You can say whatever you want about Eddie,but whatever he starts going into his conspiracy shit the podcast gets entertaining

You want the real conspiracy?

Eddie Bravo won a few matches in a retard tier BJJ tournament in 2003 before there was really anyone doing BJJ. He still lost, but because he beat one retard tier Gracie, he was able to propel off the Gracie name and claim to be a great BJJ artist.

He wouldn't fight again competitively until 2014, where he would draw.

His entire career is based on a fluke win in 2003. He knew he'd never reach the heights of that fluke again, so he just never competed again.

What did he do? Start a bunch of BJJ gyms, create a persona of being this BJJ god, make a lot of money, go around and keep himself spoken about.

The conspiracy thesis: Eddie Bravo was never very good at BJJ and his entire career is based on one barely even technically an upset back in 2003, and he never fought again until 2014, then never fought again after that.

Blew my fucking mind

>trust no one not even yourself -Eddie

When Eddie starts going
>"Im fucking crazy, im fucking crazy"
its really endearing

like there's 50/50 he goes too crazy and does dumb shit, but i think hes on the right side and recognises he's fucked in the head and just having that awareness is helpful to keep you going full schizo

>dude there's that thing on youtube from that guy that tells you how the shit works!
>nasa picutreS? they're all fake!
>fish eyed lenses bro it's all so easily faked!

>"its a vampire conspiracy, in that they are inter-dimensionally sucking the essence of our youth..
>"right"
oh my kek

Guys Bob Lazar is legit

he was clearly either gullible and being scammed or the retarded scammer himself

Yeah hard to tell he was spewing a lot of bullshit through out the show. I think he has to look into it.

>[Nodding intensifies]

>I can't tell you
>I can't tell you that
>I can't say
complete opposite of Alex, where all of his claims were sourced and substantiated

who was in the wrong here?

>awkwardness intensifies

haha, figures. I still like mexican steve-o though