ITT: Scenes in movies that turned boys into men

That autopsy scene in Bad Boys 2

Jews love showing black men dissecting and maiming white women. Faster pussy cat kill kill

>mfw being the makeup fx guy

Who's the girl?

I've had the hots for that ghost ever since I saw her in an article about that movie before its release...

Jessica Karr, but that's her only role in anything

this was my shit.
she had a lovely brapper back then.

Most of Hocus Pocus desu

whose the actress

read the thread, dicc

Thanks.
>Only role
A shame.

DAMN

The plastic surgery episode of ELR

Hawt

Yeah yeah "androgynous goblin face", but any man who says he wouldn't fuck and get downright ROUGH with her is gay.

trash

Why does she look so much better in the bounty hunter armor than in the bikini?

imagine

> IMAGINE not posted yet

>someone maybe older than u on Sup Forums

I agree. That sweaty lock of hair over her pale brow.

This movie was awesome

This movie taught boys the true nature of women

FRENCHED

Does Quasimodo get any girl in the movie?

When Oola gets eaten

Vicki Vallencourt shows her titties and i liked them

hnng

this
>older sister's borderline crazy, black-haired, very pretty friend is over sometimes for movies
>I'm too young to like girls
>we watch disney movies all the time
>tries to replay scenes with me all the time
>like, seriously preparing my room, me being forbidden to enter, putting cuscions from the couch and bedsheets everywhere, building some kind of checkpoints
>leads me into room, explains the checkpoints
> for example, she points at a sheet-tent in the corner and goes "this is where princess jasmine meets aladdin at the balcony" or to some cuscions beneath my slide (I had a bunk bed with one) "and here he catches her like in this other scene"
>grinds on me on every fucking checkpoint
>this happens every time we watch a disney movie
>always get annoyed fast by it, but let her keep doing it because of her being prone to angrily stomping and screaming through the house and that annoyed me more
>watch hunchback
>think it's pretty brutal
>turns to me at the end "I'm esmeralda!"
>don't want to be anyone from that movie, a bit disgusted
>"you're Phoebus!"
>hell no, I don't even know that fetish yet
>tell her I don't want to play anymore and lock myself in my room

don't think I saw her anymore after that. can't even fap to it, there just weren't any feelings for her

KOO NEE TANG

Saw this when I was 6. And thus my love for blondes with light eyes and nice tits was born. Also, Michael Medsen.

unf

that part where she dykes

MOMMY MOMMY GIMME MILKIES I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!

They make one of those cheap sequels just to give him a girlfriend.

best girl coming through

just come out as gay, lads

Whi is this womanlet on the reight?

My young eyes were glued to the screen.

>her only role in anything
>plays dead titcow

So you now gay?

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks alright lad?

Isla Fisher.

Say womanlet again. Say it again! I dare you, I double dare you, mother fucker! Say womanlet one more goddamn time!

it's not gay. If anything it's gay not to love her.

But my remarks were homophobic and transphobic.

American Pie had many sexual scenes i remember.

Yes it did have several scenes with sexual content

looks like Sarah Silverman

So glad I made it to the current year without having this spoiled for me. That's really impressive this day and age.

Was this the moment where Gal Gadot haters knew they fucked up?

She does tv ads for ING Australia, always a treat to see her pop up on screen

thanks, gonna watch that

why the fuck i can't get decent rip for this?

RIP bobs

tomb raider movie with dinosaurs and walking kali-statues when?

your english is shit.
don't post anymore.

you too

have you tried looking you dumb faggot

It's a B movie that managed to land A list actors somehow.

>n-no you!
faggot and a shitskin.
disgusting.
don't (You) me again.

Yeah Jaba is pretty sexy when you start to really think about it.

She died and no one said a word

Now THATS a female character I can respect.

like i give a fuck
>pic related

kek

BAGUETT'D
also, someone post the greentext about how fucked up the original story was

>went from guy to guy to find a model dad for lil army kid
Your waift is a slut! Sluuuuut!

who dat

don't tell me those are fake.

They're clearly fake, but they're my favorite kind of fake. They never really look like that for long sadly

Because that hairstyle looks way better on her.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of gfrimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

girl next door

no user, seeing two tits for the first doesn't turn you into a man, in fact it just turns you into a hypersexualization obsessed pre-teen

STICC

>Imagine writing all this out and thinking you are funny

I want her to push me down and extract my seed to see if Im good enough to sire her army kid.

>extract my seed to see
so she's going to force feed you your seed?

>imagine being from reddit