Emilia Clarke cast in Han Solo Spin Off HAAHAAA

screenrant.com/han-solo-movie-character-names-harrelson-clarke/

>meme actress cast in meme movie

Who cares?

she must give the best blowies

Old news

about 1.3 years late on this news my user.

You can't really blame him. This movie comes out in like 4 months and we've still seen nothing of it. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people didn't even know it existed.

FAT

I think she's very pretty bros

Next are you telling us that netflix is making a wticher series?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NON NONO OHOHOH HAHA

Wait, they're still in the casting stage? But the merchandise and promo material's already been made and released - isn't this movie coming out in a few months?

Oh great. Another boring British, white female bimbo who will probably be more competent than Han cus ''MUH STRONG WOMYN RAAAWR''.

If her character was an alien. It would atleast be original

Can based Woody save this train wreck?

Arent they wrapping up shooting?
How the fuck are the cast changes at this stage?

Not even Emilia's fine acting can save this trash

>Tobias Beckett (Harrelson), Qi’Ra (Clarke), Quay Tolsite (Newton), DD-BD (Waller-Bridge), Moloch, and Rebolt.
>Moloch

What (((did))) they mean by this?

Like the Chitauri in Avengers, the Han Solo Moloch will obscure the real deal

Why does the article claim the film is Howard and kasdan? Why not mention what happened? This reads as completely bought, part of the damage control. But they're reporting leaks as if they were independent. The fucking mouse has brainwashed them all

Another in-your-face PsyOp. Of all the fictional names they could've chosen, they fucking went with it.

I'm getting so tired of this.

Pedo fucks will burn, in hell and on earth.
I will ALSO buy a ticket to another movie and sneak into Solo, you fucks, hehehehehe.

ded

>Qi’Ra (Clarke)
I hope her character is a parasite alien that mimics human eyebrows to control their bodies and minds

Buddy of mine who is a big Star Wars apologist said he can't wait for IX to come out.... Dec 2018. I didn't let him know about Solo in May or that IX is actually in 2019.

>mfw he says I just hate Star Wars cuz I am a /Trek/fag

She isn't a really a good actress. She just kind of stands around acting monotone. She is only a cool character in Game of Thrones because of the writing of Martin. In the new HBO episodes that are not written by Martin, she is pretty lame as a character. Not much depth or range.

Perfect for Disney.

Pagans ought to be locked up.