Started her career by giving blowjobs to Spielberg

>Started her career by giving blowjobs to Spielberg.
>Is now the creator of Star Wars.
Name a more inspiring success story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zM8HrcdonpY
youtube.com/watch?v=olLujO7LvQI
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mother Theresa.
>saint > being hated for eternity

>started as a failed writer for TV series
>accomplish nothing
>be black woman
>now the creator of Star Wars

>21st Century
>position is awarded on who can shriek the loudest rather than who has the most talent/capability
>society collapses as the SJWs in charge couldn't run a shitting contest in a diarrhea factory

Biopic when?

So many "uh"s for a simple comment.
youtube.com/watch?v=zM8HrcdonpY

>lips permanently pursed from years of sucking up the ladder.

JUST

>Get given a billion dollar franchise on a silver platter
>Don't use the Disney bucks to fix your face, tits and pusy up

What did bitter old white feminisnts mean by this Sup Forums?

I worked with this woman who moved to upper management mostly by cock sucking. She would brag that it is the best way to achieve a career and that every cock was more delicious than the previous one, as it tasted more and more like a 100 dollar bill.

All women in my family my age, save for one (ugly), all married a stable provider but keep saying they had a tough life.

Hell yeah I'm misogynistic.

How does she recruit members of the story group?
youtube.com/watch?v=olLujO7LvQI

Her pussy is just fine my brother, you better trust me on that shit.

I'd gladly suck Shekel Schpielberg's penis for free. Heck every few years I line up to pay $12.50 for the privilege. That Jewish boy's schmeckel is sweet as summer sausage.

She literally got her career because she had a friend who was an actress (read: a producer's girlfriend) and got her on set, the director had only one use for her to sort his massive gun collection and Spielberg saw her and realized he wanted a side shiksa goy girlfriend in addition to his wife and the rest is history. I guess if Spielberg didn't have a homely Irish girl fetish we wouldn't have TFA, R1 or TLJ today. Truly inspiring. The Force is female.

Do you genuinely believe that she serviced Spielberg and Lucas?

That should bring some warm and loving smiles from your family when you share that beautiful tale with them at the Thanksgiving table.

Oh please, I murdered those faggots ages ago.

Read "You'll never have lunch in this town again"

Imagine all of the qualified and well experienced candidates Kathleen Kennedy overlooked just to tick her diversity quota box.

>now the creator of Star Wars

"no"

FUCK

>writer
What actual writing has she done? Two credits from over a decade ago? What in the fuck? How did she finagle her way into that role? Even if she was a diversity hire there are tens of thousands of more qualified diversity hires you could have chosen.

Five years ago, she could have posted the exact same story on fanfiction and gotten like two thousand views.
It made one billion dollars.

meritocracy is inherently racist, ableist, and cis-sexist

Is that how she got the stroke face?

that's post-op michael jackson black

Fuck off, 9gag

I try not to think about it. Your very soul gets crushed and destroyed if you think too much about that.

why not recruit legitimate SW nerds instead of lost secretaries? and why does the mouse let them continue to kill the franchise? I'm sure spiderman toys bring in more money now

Do you really believe people get hired with no industry experience on whims

... what?

Yes. I've witnessed it.

Rian please go

Spielberg always said she was a great friend but surely that jew could get a lot better back then.

Is this where I sign up for the angry white boy convention?

>A system where the most exceptional candidate for a job is chosen results in capable white men getting most jobs
Really makes you think

Jewish

Spielberg is a known rapist and sexual deviant. He did a lot of cocaine and banged every single pussy he could get his hands on. He fucking raped Oprah and she thanks him for that (career move).

He was also outed as a pedophile in the early 90s (Google Pederastic Park), he rushed into Schindler's List right away so it would be harder to link him into that story.

The man is an untouchable scumbag.

she is Irish Catholic lol praise kek desu sempai

>>Started her career by trafficking children for Spielberg.

fixed

She has that look of an elite child trafficker. Look at that bitch who worked for Clinton who got busted trying to steal 30 kids from Haiti.

Where’s the incest edit?

I'm sorry. What I mean to say is, Steven Spielberg is a kike. A filthy moneygrubbing kike rapist.

KIKE
KIKE
KIKE HERNANDEZ
STEVEN SPIELBERG IS KIKE HERNANDEZ

>Kennedy
>Jewish

Proof that even ugly women have an easy life.

Jews and Catholics are the same thing anyway

I'm talking about Steven Spielberg, you stupid faggot.

Steven Spielberg is NOT, I repeat NOT, Jewish.

>started a career as a fit, alpha pussylord
>is now a fat mopey loser

they finally learned that looking natural is better than looking like a plastic fuck doll

Looks DYEL to me

Back when he actually had a neck

Why doesn't he shave that stupid beard?

he looks like a bitch and his movies are gay. star wars is for queers

Kikes aren't white, so no you can't.

Why don't you shave your pussy, pussy?

*points autistically*

>get out

>t. steven kikeberg

*hogs all the pussy*

His beard is sexy as fuck tbqhwy

He has exceptional hair genes.

*points seductively*

>get in

she looks like the mother of the bad guy

Jorj Loo Kiss is totally gay
HE KISSES THE PART YOU EMPTY IN THE LOO

I wouldn't mind being a mopey billionaire.

A CIS Lord?

Create a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad and gay movie franchise then. Make sure it's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really incredibly fucking stupid and gay.

she's a white shitlord just like all the others

>How did you get this job?

They don't seem to know how it happened either. Seems like serendipity

yeah, more like serenSHITpity
am i right my motherfucking brotherman dudes and best friends of all time

I would honestly laugh in the theater if Emilia Clarke is actually the main character in Solo and Han is the deuteragonist.

I bet you would you uppity obese nerd

>Says she would get fired if she revealed how a person gets hired into the story group.
If you revealed that you were only hired to fulfill a diversity quota then I guess the company wouldn't like it if you told the truth about how unqualified you are. Kiri Hart has an eleven year gap in her resume between working on a failed tv show and writing for Star Wars.

Did you laugh when Emilia Clark became more Kyle Reese than Kyle Reese and taught Kyle Reese how to be Kyle Reese so he could become Kyle Reese?
Because I didn't.

>she was a great friend

friend is short for
Fuck in the
Rear
END

Look pretty white to me

>White

Fixed it for you

> le 56% is real

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
good, fuck her. Hitchens put her ass to rest

Not really, only edgy teenagers and atheistic young adults would know what you're talking about

Going after Kennedy is a low hanging fruit. Her resume is seriously impressing, despite the apparent failures with SW.

cool vid bro

>Going after Kennedy is a low hanging fruit

That's her own fault for not having a scapegoat to take the fall for her

The Prince has been around for nearly 500 years now and retards in positions of power today still don't heed it's basic advices

wtf is up with her face

if you stare at this picture for awhile she begins to look not human

This motherfucker in the picture was a weatherman. And now he's CEO of Disney. Kathleen Kunt Kennedy was a secretary now president of Lucasfilm.
Where did it go so wrong?

SHE SURE LIKES FOOD

LA CREATURA AMERICANOS

That’s what the bottom line does to you. You lose humanity and become robotic, lose empathy and have to fake emotions

>Han Solo movie has a female lead
literally can't make this shit up

She looks like Michael Bay, coincidence?

>Kiri Hart
she probably has "eating" written down for her 11 year gap

She was a hypocritical, greedy piece of shit that mismanaged every hospital and care ward she set up.

What was her failed tv show?

you tell me

Isn't that what makes America great?