Sunday Superman Thread

Post best boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BngcLnLZgA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super comfy thread

I like the idea that Superman has a giant fridge for all the letters kids give him

>yfw Gary Frank is drawing Doomsday Clock

I dare not hope for trunks

but i cant help it, at least we're getting Reeves Supes for sure

If given the opportunity, what kind of Superman story would you write?

Amen to that

>Manhattan can't have a blue dong in the open as that would make it a mature book
>Steals Superman's trunks to detract from the character, has done this with the splitting of Superman
>Doomsday Clock should end just before Action Comics #1000
>Yfw trunks are coming back

Short storytime of happiness

I see this get posted a lot in Superman threads, but I NEVER get to see the next page. How does glowy ninja lady respond?

This is right after Superman came back from the dead

WEW

>cue slap bass

Even though reading this era is a total clusterfuck of crossovers with Supergirl, Superboy, Superman: Man of Steel, Adventures of Superman, Superman, and Action Comics, there's something really great about it.

Mark Millar wrote an issue of Wonder Woman about Cassie Sandsmark wanting Superboy's dick really bad and finally getting that awkward teen boy lip action at the end, it's actually a great issue.

I think the trademark thing may be a subtle reference to how there was all this legal trouble concerning who owned the name "Superboy", but I don't think that was a big thing for a few years later.

"Party in the Back" Superman

Speaking of trunks, I have this mug that has Superman's designs through the ages on it, and the last one is the godawful New 52 one, and recently while visiting my mom I had to explain to her why he didn't have the trunks any longer in that last image.

should have been
>He's an Alien from Krypton, son.
to keep the rhyme.

Now there's some body horror.

>total clusterfuck of crossovers
There wasn't a book for Supergirl or Superboy at the time.
Matrix was in Action and Kon was Adventures.
So, four titles isn't too hard to follow , as far as these things go.

Pffft ha ha, BURN!

Superman leaves to beat Savage Dragon's ass.

Ah, right, Superboy came after Reign was over.

Which I guess is why his plot is being kinda wrapped up in this issue as well.

JIMMY! MY PAL!

Oh, I love Bibbo.

>See, it's like poetry, it rhymes

I love how half of Kon's love interests were grown women.

Thanks for reading. Makes me want to read this whole era over again.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=BngcLnLZgA8

Yea knight fall and the death and return of superman seem like a fun way to read alot of books unlike clone saga

post Superthirst

The acting was horrible, but man this was a wholesome short movie.

I wish that they had this sort of wholesome supes in the DCEU instead of the brooding jesus metaphor we got instead. A everyday man,

Gary Frank draws the best Superman, this is an undisputed fact

Whats the name of the issue?

So what excuse did they use so he could be clark again?

Supergirl (Matrix) impersonated Clark and they staged a "I was buried alive all this time!" rescue.

Wonder Woman #153 - Mad About the Boy

Jesus that is an beautiful costume

What does he keep inside of it?

My favorite Elseworld.
I need to find a copy of it.

super bump

All his friends favorite snacks. And those giant pretzels he likes.

I don't it, what was Element Girl's relationship with Superman?

Ditto. It's the type of crossover you'd expect to happen sooner

I think someone just requested something cute between her and Superman in a draw thread. It sometimes happens because its fun to show Clark with different characters. I requested pic related for example.

I want to read a comic series about Clark in his college years, exploring Metropolis for the first time, his early experience with some of his villains, dating the mermaid spy.

Same, I also think it'd be neat to bring back old Golden Age villains. Some of them were actually pretty cool.

I would bring back the villains with their super weapons from the Max Fleischer cartoons. The Bulleteers and their bullet car, the Mad Scientist and his death ray, etc

That's a nice character you got there Sup Forums. Be a shame if something were to happen to him.