Will a comic book movie ever end like this again?

Will a comic book movie ever end like this again?

There's literally a character called Captain America at the centre of a megafranchise right now, OP. Do you think there's a War on Christmas as well?

No because China

>There's literally a character called Captain America at the centre of a megafranchise right now

And all his films have ended with him looking like a sad sack of shit. Well except Avengers. I think he smiled in that ending

He smiles 100% more than Snyderman.

Does he? He's always fucking miserable and he does nothing patriotic like OP posted.

Uh...he destroyed the liberal deep state in TWS.

>Fighting in World War 2 is less patriotic than waving an American flag around like a chode.

Dumb hillbilly.

>Sup Forumstards trying to claim patriotic great dudes like Supes and Cap as their own as if they wouldn't find everything about your beliefs and behavior reprehensible and disgraceful.

Actually Hydra is the People *I* disagree with, but nice try

Well unlike current political groups, he's saying judge them by their actions, not what they are. I don't see Superman making statements about pro segregation or gender pronouns.

Because if he did you'd throw an eternal bitchfit on Sup Forums and send the writer death threats on social media.

Everytime this image gets posted, I think of pic related. You've ruined me Sup Forums.

More likely to see Superman use the flagpole to stab someone to death while screaming MARTHA!!!!!!

Or because it would be retarded

Diversity is our strength.

Maybe the inevitable Calvin Ellis Superman movie.

It's Ramadan.

That is literally a war on Christmas!

>mfw /mlp/ is full of Sup Forumstards even though the show is fundamentally opposed to everything they believe in.

>Will a comic book movie ever end like this again?

no

Superman with a flag would be a really SHITTY post-credit scene

All the Raimi Spidey films

>the President Sup Forums embraces

Does anyone else hope that the DCEU fails so we can reboot it properly without scumfucks like Snyder and Goyer involved?

...Man even for him that makes no sense.

KRYPTONIAN'D

Rambling incoherent Trump is the best Trump. There's a reason they don't let him wing it anymore