Fucking dropped

fucking dropped

I’d still marry her

FETAL

mods are asleep, post her neck_

>killing Snoke without giving him any kind of background info/exposition was a "clever subversion" just like the Red Wedding
I had to turn the video off at this point

Jenny looks like that one girl who always starts conversations with you after uni class under some shitty pretense like if you did well on the assignments, and doesn't go away until you forcefully end the conversation 50 minutes into it (5 minutes into it the following times).

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it happens.

Her videos will stop for a while, miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

Do shills not bother even with the fundamental basics of subtlety any more?
Has marketing cancer gone off the deep end?

ALCOHOL

>Jenny looks like that one girl who always starts conversations with you after uni class under some shitty pretense like if you did well on the assignments, and doesn't go away

i wish i had that

SYNDROME

DONT HURT HER LAD I DIDNT MAKE THE THREAD PLEASE STOP.

serious question, what are the realistic chances that she is now officially a paid Disney shill? She was invited to the premiere so they are obviously keenly aware of her existence. can we trust any opinions she has about Star Wars are genuine from now on? she does some real mental gymnastics to dismiss legitimate criticisms in this vid

>a girl initiating conversation with you
>a girl persisting at conversation after you shut her down
>a girl even responding to things you say with more than one word answers and a look at her watch

You don't belong here.

Has it really been that bad for you?

even if she's not being paid cash, inviting her to the premiere was more than enough incentive to get a glowing review from her

>white Christian girlfriend thinking about her black Muslim bull

I bet Jenny looks good in her panties.

notice how angry joe did the same damage control video and he has the contract with the Maker Studio which is owned by disney. Jenny is officially with screen junkies no?

She’s so cute. I want to protect her smile

Top 10 Worst Reasons You Won't Just Buy The Books to Explain Everything

Do you think Jenny is a white panties or black panties kind of girl?

Are you really ugly and/or fat?

hopefully black to contrast with that delicious paleness

White.

she wants you to know when she's wet

Not her but I exclusively wear black underwear and some people seem to think it's some kind of sex thing.
Are you guys into boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs?

no, just lonely.

>she wants you to know when she's wet

She demonstrates this to her Patreon supporters.

Post some pics then we'll tell you

I'm a guy.

At any rate, she was surely wearing girly white panties under this.

so?

post everything you have that exposes her neck

me too ;3

Don't really have much of that, desu

>Don't really have much of that
WELL YOU BETTER GET IT

Her neck looks somewhat lewd here.

Jenny's attractiveness level is high enough for anons to lust for her but also low enough for anons to think they would actually have a shot with her.

I would succ it

Wow you're a genius.

I think I’m in love

she's a retard, who would have thought?

white panties, black cock

That's why we are sperging out about not giving them views.

Also check the replies to that, you fuckin nazi virgin sexist russian trolls.

post ledecky

Hahahaha she know she has the virgin Sup Forums crowd that worships her

how about an all expenses paid trip to England with a guest to attend an exclusive premiere a week before the worldwide release, Jenny?

the fact that she makes jokes about not being a shill without any sense of irony just blows me away

That fetal alcohol syndrome meme is actually pretty accurate, she has all th signs. I've never watched this cunt in the first place but after seeing all the pictures I can't unsee it

Do you think Jenny ever matches her underwear? asking for a friend.

>FAS

>Hahahaha, The Nerd Crew, Very Cool, hahahahahaha paid shills
1 year later
>M-me being invited to the premiere, having a program on screen junkies and being a literal disney employee has nothing to do with my opinions

ironic