Knows mandarin, french, english, assortment of other african languages

>knows mandarin, french, english, assortment of other african languages
>has experience as a mediator, businessman in heavy industrial settings and in very hostile regions(aka africa)
>has chinese connections to heavy industry
>potentially has a sympathetic backstory(wasting his time in africa)
>likely has a bbc

Is eddy the biggest case of wasted potential ever put on film? Imagine what he could be in Europe, literally the poster child of every government that wants a case to import negroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3espFlGeLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(wasting his time in africa)
wow racist much?

imagine all the white pussy that he could have if he was in europe. the dude could be a GOD to the europoor cucks.

I think he would be better off moving to China actually. I think they would appreciate him more there. Europe is extremely racist, only Sup Forumstards stuck in their basements think otherwise.

Wanna know how I can tell you've never been to China?

>stormweenie tries to act as if he knows more than he does

why not post this in the other thread you stupid faggot?

>be the one smart nigger in all of africa
I feel bad for the guy, his life must be hell.

All of Africa is a wasted potential. So many resources there

>eddy is african
>both are prime examples of wasted potential

like pottery

why do nu-males even come to Sup Forums?

>Wants to improve his own country instead of shitting up the west

Nothing wrong with that

>We will never get a sequel to Lao and Eddy's Excellent African Adventure
Feels fucking bad man

prove that Eddy was redeemable in any context.
> backstabs his employer
> ineffective manager of employees
> has no leadership skills
> gets run over by nigger employees
> gets run over by Chinaman boss
> gets run over by Congo chicken salesmen
> gets run over by Congo rock sellers
> makes no decisions
> just goes along with whoever's pushing him at the moment

I see why he is the "hero" of millennials

You meant 'proof' and 'irredeemable' you fucking absolute retard.

Where is Lao's fucking gravel, Eddy?

No you moron, it's asking you to prove that he is redeemable.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

name a better duo than Lao and Eddy

Preaching the experience should be passed on. The colonials never gave them the knowledge or experience except how to cook and clean for them.

Attempting to be smug makes him look like a retard. Congo is no different then most of central/western china

not but am actually either definition will work based on what was outlined in The OP's list is one solely based on sucking this dude off for some dysfunctional sympathies toward Eddy because "I LUV DA BLECK MEN"
If your career rested on Eddy being your subordinate manager, you would sing a different tune and see him for the basic piece of shit he is.

>The colonials never gave them the knowledge or experience except how to cook and clean for them.
Bullshit faggot, don;t talk out of your ass. Go get pozzed somewhere other than Sup Forums.

>eddy will never bless your wife with his superior BBC seed
why even live lads???

>The colonials never gave them the knowledge or experience
Civilization gave/forced those people to adhere to structure, accountability, order, and community. Its a model for successful society.
Once the Belgians left, the Congolese turned into Lord of the Flies because they are incapable of thinking beyond right now

Sadly, this is true of any black community. Its all about getting over on the next man RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

A BLOO BLOO

>cant procure some fucking gravel

What is the point of learning 4 languages if you are still going to be stuck in a shit hole?

No argument here. After colonials left, the warlords plunged the country into 30+ years of civil war. But to sit here and act like they were taught how to do everything is just retarded bullshit

He's got 99 assets, but gravel ain't one

>learning 4 languages
I didn't get the impression he was all that fluent beyond conversational language

Still better than 99% of Americans

>beyond conversational language
conversational in 4 different languages is still kinda impressive imo

didn't an user mail the director to know what the protagonists were up to these days? Anything came out of that?

Top bants

>act like they were taught how to do everything
what would that look like, user?
You rule a country and its people for 40 years forcing them to adhere to your standards of society. You bring schools to villages who had never seen education before.
What would it actually look like if they "did teach them"?

If I work at a company making cars for 30 years, I'd be a goddamn idiot if at some point I didn't know how cars work. I had every opportunity at my disposal to just watch, observe and digest it.

>europoors have to learn arabic otherwise they get fined

>Africans building Metal Gear

Damn so Kojima was trying to warn us

Talented and capable Africans should stay in Africa and try to help their people. Brain Drain is a disaster for developing countries.

>Still better than 99% of Americans
and I guarantee you if Eddy was stuck in a town full of niggers with no Western influence, he would be just another chimping nignog who could "bix nood" in 4 languages

General Butt Naked is basically black Big Boss youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

>You bring schools to villages who had never seen education before.
>What would it actually look like if they "did teach them"?

Stop living in fantasy world. They fenced the niggs off and left them to rot

>>Africans building Metal Gear

Jackie Chan got fucking wrecked

They got fired.

beautiful banter

>Stop living in fantasy world
point to a thriving African country led by blacks in the last 200 years, then so we can say it was JUST the Belgians that were assholes

i see through your facade, mr Alt-Right.

Instead he decides to stay at his homeland and make things better
What a fucking champ

This faggot OP

I always hated that subhuman chink. Good to know he got outbanted

I said colonials not just belgians. Stop getting so fucking defensive you waffle eating pussy

Very funny, user but the well being of developing counties should come before the ambitions of those nations well placed upper class and innately talented. Living in a western country would be a major boon for them but we have to think of the less fortunate

What happened after this?

>being this retarded
>calling the other guy retarded
>posting stale pasta when called out
Good job, mong

Eddy should be applauded for trying to fix his fucked up country. Much more admirable then the pajeets and sudacas abandoning their people for a paycheck.

Ghana, Botswana, outside of Africa Bermudas

They still have their issues, but you could argue they are on a level of Balkans/poorer Eastern Europe

Nice save, idiot

>lies
>wastes times
>fucks around and can't get anything done

Yeah, I really want him to work for me.

I'm chinese.

I just don't want them in my country. They should be in their own country making it a better place, but that's not the reason i state, because even if it was my sincere opinion no-one would take it as such

The lying and speaking behind the back shit really pissed me off the most

This

The Chinese hate niggers

So much so that they're marrying them in record numbers.

giving his life and skills for the betterment of his country instead of taking the easy road, if all smart blacks did it africa wouldnt be so bad. he helps his people instead of working in self interest, he dedicates his life to a noble ideal, he is a hero.

>The Chinese hate niggers
uh...EVERYONE hates niggers

>in record numbers
history of mankind - 2010 = 0 Chinese interracial marraiges
2011 - 2017 = 12 Chinese interracial marriages

RECORD NUMBERS!!!!

>Europe is extremely racist
>But china love black people
What a post

>Lao and Eddy's Excellent African Adventure

FUND IT!

cant tell if troll or serious

Why the're from two different continents what happened to make the Chinese hate em?

He’s like Zibarro in All-Star Superman

>you could argue they are on a level of Balkans/poorer Eastern Europe

Yeah but then you'd be a fucking retard.

In Africa its all about nepotism since blacks dont give a shit about your feelings
>OH YOU SMART WELL MY FRIEND ZUMANGO IS SMART TOO SO GOODBYE!

Not even close the capital cities are fifth world shitholes.

>try to help their people
>blacks
>helping people

>americuck education

You would be surprised how many language niggers can learn before they learn how a Philips screwdriver works.

Nothing. The Chinese don't "hate" them.
They're often looked down upon, particularly by older generations, but that's it.

It's like these faggots would be surprised to discover 19 year old Wang listening to hip hop.

White privilege

Blacks have no altruism nor empathy thats why Africa is a shithole, if something breaks in Africa no one will fix it unless you pay them ALOT. In Africa it is possible for criminal gangs to enter banks and get their money without any police presence by BRIBING THE TELLERS AND SECURITY GUARDS. Even in South Africa the utter ruthlessness of african private security guards is known as they can paid off allowing people um white people to be robbed and killed. Since negros have no empathy they dont give a shit about people dying but just get mad at the security not doing his job better.

As soon as negro gets a one up on others he doesnt hesistate to leave them behind forever, a race that is utterly cruel, and viciously competitive to the point they do anything to succeed no matter how morally fucked up it is thats why most of these humans end up as criminals in civilized states.

He has a mission. Only people like Eddy could save Africa. God bless him.

The best thing we can expect is a hollywood action remake with final shootout and subsequent kung-fu fight at the gravel processing facility

thats what the film is about, Africa is the biggest wasted potential there is

He can't even get fucking gravel, how can he save Africa?

>all of african is a sub-saharan shithole with cannibalistic tribes in mud huts
It's like no one on this board understands basic geography.

Do you also get this butthurt when people use America to refer to the USA?

>want to watch an interesting documentary about two cultures trying to build a road
>Sup Forums and t_d comments everywhere
>look for different streams
>find r/whitepride links and whatnot
Jesus fucking christ

Can you just watch it fullscreen?

>africa needs saving
Wow racist much?

>they do anything to succeed
> SUCCEED
you might want to choose a better word when referring to blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=F3espFlGeLQ

>about two cultures trying to build a road
One culture is trying, the second one isn't.

with his ability in chinese, he could actually be quite famous if he gets on those talk shows with foreigners in china

>cant refute his post
Thanks for playing brainlet

> has access to documentary
> no cost
> "OMG! It has comments cannot watch!"
lol - your feels

>two cultures trying to build a road
That's really embellishing it

Imagine being a smart subsaharan, the horror.

TRIGGERED

Imagine if a technologically superior alien race X came to earth and colonized North America, 50 years later that race had to leave because it was attacked by superior alien race Y and had to divert resources elsewhere. All of their technology remains in North America, all their education (how to use said technology, 50 years of science understanding said technology) stay in North America. Now imagine some powerful and lucky individuals in North America covet this technology and keep it from everyone else, starving them of resources. That's Africa.

Is this some sort of Reddit post?