How can you hate this thing ?

how can you hate this thing ?

She is unanimously loved here

looks like she has downs

i live for her candid smiles

I don't hate rey

There's just no reason to care what happens to her because she's literally too powerful to need your concern

>She is unanimously shilled here
Ftfy

She never watched a Star Wars film

Because I appreciate fine acting and Star Wars films that aren't shit. She has no affiliation with either.

she looks like she's barren

Fuck off mickey. Whoring out your ayy looking shitty acting bitch won't make me watch the nu wars.

I just can't figure out why they refuse to cast attractive people in the new Star Wars movies

Beauty is oppressive and triggering toward their new cat-hoarding roastie landwhale sjw audience, duh

>cat-hoarding roastie landwhale sjw audience

out of curiosity, what's an example of an attractive person they could cast?

I cant have it so fuck it burn it down

hollywood is full of them
they are posted on these boards on a daily basis
the leading roles of the new star wars are purposefully occupied by unnatractive people.
well, if you won't go so far as saying unnatractive, they are at least "well below par" as far as premium hollywood standards go.
Rey, the black guy, the lead villain, the asian girl. Why no aesthetic people?

That's exactly the type of safe answer I expected. All of this shit is subjective my man. Acting notwithstanding, I do think that Daisy is attractive, more so than Natalie Portman for example, but everybody's taste is different. Someone you find aesthetic may be repulsive to someone else and vice versa.

>5 head
>remainder of facial space is teeth
>no room for lips, so she doesn't have any
>underbite
>no tits or ass
You do you

Again, she looks fine to me, and I don't have any hidden agenda. People have different tastes, it happens. I don't get the Emma Watson appeal either but a lot of people are into her.

Because I saw her burst through someone's chest once

Post the image that has her face and the text:"strong teeth for cracking" or something.

>Emma Watson
Well, at least we agree on that

shes a COCKSLUT

I don't have a problem with the actors I have a problem with the writing. The acting was okay, nothing mindblowing but it was passable. I watch Obi-wan stifle a laugh at killing younglings I can handle some shaky acting. The problem is part 7 was just part 4 with a Mary Sue and fanservice, and not the good kind mind you, and part 8 was barely a flick.

S T I C C

IM BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A *BRRRAP* GOD *BRRAP* GOD

This one?

Or this one.

Is that fox you, desperately reaching for a bushel of her ovarian cysts?

She's really cute actually, especially in TLJ.

She will be in amazon's new lotr series as a elf

Screenshot this myniggas

i just graybeard'ed
soup out my nose