youtube.com/watch?v=nCwwVjPNloY

Is Adam Driver /ourguy/?
Seems like a chill dude desu, hope he has a career after Star Wars

i was really surprised reading this guy is in his mid 30s

He looks so boyish

>Do Basic
>Get shitcanned after on a MD

Props for passing Basic but lets not pretend he was an all American Hero

I hope he has a career BESIDES being in SW, but continues to play either Kylo Ren or a redeemed Ben Solo for the next few decades at least. He is the only thing left I like about the franchise, and the last decade has killed enough of the shit I care about, between The Hobbit Trilogy, Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda, TLJ, Deus Ex Mankind, Fallout 4, endless Skyrim rereleases, Justice League flopping, Marvel comics, and the MCU slowly morphing into self parody. JUST FUCK MY ENTERTAINMENT LIFE UP SEMPAI!

>tfw your job is all that you really have left to look forwards to, and all that you can rely on being there without some fucktard or SJW ruining it.

yeah this is getting disturbing. props For the dude, that shit is hard

but "my journey from Marine to actor" is way too much

its all the soy and xenoestrogens in the water desu senpai

I understand your feel bro. I've been feeling like that for more than a year now, my Sup Forums entertainment has been terrible and nothing seems to be good anymore, my sports are nice but stale, even the pokemon manchild videogames have been disappointing.

I've decided to turn into reading more, investing in traveling and self-improvement. Started lifting, being more social, got a gf and several trips scheduled, now I'm focusing on finally finishing my college degree and getting a proper job, let's see how it goes.
I wish you luck on your journey bro
/blogpost

He served for 2 1/2 years as an artillary man iirc grant you he was never deployed and if not for his bike accident that caved in his sternum by all accounts it appeared as if he would have stayed enlisted.

Sounds like we are on the same ride, bro. Good luck too. God bless.

>my PC is basically dead, with no graphics card, my PS3 is dusty, I've sold all my nerdy shit for a pretty penny to fund a new business that I'm putting all my time and energy into, while getting /fit/. All it took was mainstream culture and social engineering to destroy everything I used to love. Thanks, SJWs and soyboys! You made me into a better person by accident!

>>All it took was mainstream culture and social engineering to destroy everything I used to love. Thanks, SJWs and soyboys! You made me into a better person by accident!

I wonder if this is a part of growing up or (((they))) actually made a miscalculation on their plans.

He's a good actor and he plays Kylo Ren as younger than his irl-self.

Oh cool I'm not alone. I've stopped playing video games, started reading and getting /fit/ and after a 9 month hiatus I'm going back to school

So fighting for israel is now okay with the alt right okay then fagz

Hard to say, because I know a lot of middle-aged nerds/NEETs/manchildren and always thought I would end up one myself, but then again they got to keep their 'culture' unmolested and never had to redefine their lives.

I feel like the nerd/manchild version of the guy who finds out his wife cheated on him and divorces her and sorts his shit out finally when the dream bubble bursts.

Good luck bro. You're going to make it, because all that passion is now being redirected. It's amazing what the passion that fuels a turbonerd can do when put into something will tangible value.

not really. hes got a huge hook nose and a skinny face. you must look terrible for your age

I keep reading that "basic is hard". How exactly? My experience was just that as long as you do what you're told, its a breeze. Its also short as fuck compared to many other basic training courses in militaries abroad.

He looks late 20s.

My theory is that when the crutch/fantasies you used to live vicariously through are ripped away from you, then you can either sink into depression/apathy or become the man/heroes you used to idolize, or as close as you can get by making something out of yourself.

It depends how ''switched on'' you are upstairs

You have shit taste desu

>tfw I am in a very similar situation

The only source of entertainment I have these days are books, mostly history books.

Had. Had shit taste. It's the past now. I killed it. Because I had to.

Trained as a locksmith myself, initially just because I couldn't stay a NEET forever and wanted a family, and I've developed a real interest in all thing related to the trade and security in general. It took me by surprise, but I realize I've just taken all the passion and joy I put into pointless entertainment and poured it into something with value finally. Feels good man. I imagine reaching back into the past, learning from history, is much the same.

nope not hooked reach again

History books are great, novels are fun and can make an impact but history is the story of who we are, where we came from. By studying history we learn not only from man's success but also his failures. For me it puts things into much grander perspective and in a more nebulous way I find meaning in that.

How come he barely ever seems to do anything for SW? He is surprisingly one of the only decent things to come out of the new trilogy