Series Finales

Which was the best/worst, Sup Forums?

As rushed as Regular Show's seemed it really didn't leave anything to still question after it, and I have to respect that. I enjoyed the Samurai Jack ending as well, but I did feel like a few minor changes could've made it a lot better, even if it still didn't acknowledge the old characters

Best: Gravity Falls

Worst: Samurai jack

Gravity Falls ending sucked and was pretentious liberal bullshit. Second worst.

Dunno what the top right is.

Regular Show's ending was great, with a meaningful sacrifice and a happy ending for all. Best.

Samurai Jack's ending was a glib facsimile of anime and made an attempt at a sacrifice/bittersweet ending that was almost hilarious in its abruptness and terrible execution. Worst by far.

>liberal
how?

they were all kind of mediocre in their own way. i guess people have trouble writing finales. i'd go RS > WoY > GF > SJ

what are some of the most well-done finales, Sup Forums? pic related.

>gay cops and the tranny girl marrying a prince are the only romance that ended
>DUDE THE NORTHWESTS ARE EVIL AND DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED WORSE THAN GIDEON LMAO

Fucking knew this would happen.

Despite the rush, SJ did't have Mabel shitting thigns up. You fuckers just think this because SJ's ending is the new hotness.

>muh Mabel
Apeface was worse.

true but it did have ashi shitting things up which isn't much better

lmao @ the samurai jack butt hurt patrol always being good and quick to show up to bitch because they didn't get their OTP ending.

just because you morons are too stupid to get the point doesn't mean the ending was bad. it means your stupidity is even worst than you thought. fuck off and grow up.

>screamball reaction image
Figures. Just because something references anime doesn't make it good.

Regular>Wander>Jack>Gravity

>Those 4 choices
Damn this is a hard one for me OP.

>Wander ending
They did not turn the ultimate villain good on a brim, which is nice considering the "everybody-can-be-a-friend" nature of the show. However, it left me slightly empty enside (it really deserved that 3rd fucking season).

>Gravity ending
I think they really gave closure to the key points they had stablished over the course of 2 seasons, even if some were rushed, but they really handled Gideon poorly (the change of heart didn't make much sense to me), the Mabel bubbleland arc was kinda tedious to watch, Bill turned into a god-moron just because the plot needed it and they completely removed all the stakes that the stan-memory-loss situation built up to because disney shows must have happy endings and bittersweet is not allowed.

>Regular ending
It felt exactly how I remember the show from the time I used to watch it, so it didn't disappoint in spirit and gave satisfying closure. The finale itself doesn't have many faults but is rather my own fault for not keeping up with the show by the last seasons, my experience with the last ep felt disjointed because of it.

>Samurai ending
It was what I expected on general terms: jack goes back to the past, kills aku, his journey ends. I liked that they ended it on a bittersweet note for jack, seemed appropiate somehow. However, while I always wanted Aku to go out like a bitch but I expected at least a single DAMN YOU SAMURAI or AAAAAARGH or something from the half-aku trying to creep away as it was sliced. Instead got just the blinking eyes sound effect.

Eh, I guess regular show is the best based on what I look for on a finale, but I enjoyed gravity fall's the most the first time I watched it, even with all its flaws, so one of these is my favorite but I don't know which one.

>Look at my superior intellect
>As I defend this predictable asspullish unsatisfying conclusion
You truly are the bigger guy.

nice strawman, retard. you refuted nothing btw. no argument. go fuck yourself.

not an argument either. just a bunch of bitching and whining from someone too stupid to refute anything.

this

This. Though, to me, I think the finales for WOY and Gravity Falls are more underwhelming, maybe because the two shows got cancelled for different reasons. Though, to me, all four finales are still satisfying. Not perfect, but pretty good.

It's less about SJ being bad (which it is) and more about GF ever being the ebst out of all of those.

Regular Show > HUGE POWER GAP > Samurai Jack > Gravity Falls
Funny how the most hated show of the three had a better, more satisfying ending than these. I haven't seen WoY.

Regular Show's ending manages to be the most conclusive and satisfying despite the show's quality compared to the other three.

Regular Show>>Wander>>Samurai Jack>>Gravity Falls.

>even worst
Opinion discarded.

>refutes nothing
>finds a typo
>has the biggest "aha" moment of this 13 year life

congratulations, squirt. you've accomplished nothing and failed in particularly stellar fashion at making an argument. now fuck off and go to bed. you're playing over your head here.

>no Brave and Bold ending mentioned
Good, fucking hate that series, doesn't deserve it

Best Ending: Regular Show
Worst Ending: Gravity Falls

Samurai Jack is easily my favorite out of all the series, and one of my favorite cartoons, but the finale was disappointing to me.

>people saying the RS finale was the best
>hope: returning

>didn't watch the only good one

>fuck off and grow up.

...he says while arguing on an imageboard about cartoons.

>you are in this shitty toilet, as i am
>therefore, i have the moral high ground

nice cognitive dissonance, idiot. also, you didn't make an argument. go away, retard.

>Dunno what the top right is
This makes me sad...

But gideon spent two seasons being punished, he even went to jail. Actual jail. And then he was tormented by 2D Eldritch Apocalypse less than 2 days after non-stop.

And pacifica will be happier now her parents can't force her to do all the bullshit procedural stuff just for eating dinner or something.

And both of those pairings were extremely comical; hell, Grenda's literally the only representation I can think of for awkward puberty, and homosexual couples in a small 'hick' town isn't exactly a controversial stereotype even if they were even mildly graphic with it (which they weren't).

Besides, Gideon looks like a mini me of Drumpf himself, right down to the criminal associates (minus the orange).

>Drumpf
Oliver, please. The merchandise never really took off, you can stop forcing this meme.

My dude, people don't hate it because OTP. People hate it because they used their time like ass, it was anticlimactic, predictable and the ending was literally Gurren Lagann.

It would have been much, much better if Ashi had just faded when Aku died. Instead, we got something like three minutes of wedding garbage that was direct from TTGL, but executed worse. They spent more time preparing for the wedding and having her walk down the aisle than they did fighting Aku. Hence the bad time management. That also segues into anticlimactic; the struggle against Aku didn't feel like much of a struggle. It was over far too quickly and didn't utilize the choreography and style the show was good for.

Why was the English dub so superior to to Jap? Why did Japan hate this? Why did we never get a live action spinoff with Ian Sinclair in a van?

Best: Brave and the Bold.
Worst: Gravity Falls.

The one I remember was the finale of the Captain Falcon cartoon. Punching a hole through a galaxy.

Regular Show was the best show in general. Had a solid story with very lovable characters. Even with Mordecai's season 6 fuck ups I still really like the guy. Rigby is based and so is everyone else. Pops dying actually made me cry and watching all these characters and themes get closure was quite satisfying. They could have had more episodes to expand but it's fine the way it is. I'd put it second to ATLA and above Samurai Jack.

Samurai Jack's finale was good but just so fucking rushed. Why couldn't the finale been an hour? It just ended pretty stupidly too. No characters other than Jack got a proper send off either. It felt hollow, Aku didn't even get to have one last battle with Jack. Lame.

Gravity Falls was great but didn't even try to give closure. There's still a possibility Bill's out there, aliens, etc. Plus wasting a half hour on Mabel was fucking stupid as hell. What's the point. Grumble Stan getting his memory back kind of pissed me off though, no sacrifices at all then? Still pretty good on it's own and the ending got tears out of me.

Wander's was fantastic and was the perfect way to end it. Continuing the cycle of the cat and mouse game between Hater and Wander and allowing us to imagine all of the future adventures with them was nice. Good stuff and I have to watch the whole show again at some point.

It was largely made for Amerifats though.

worst is without a doubt jack's
THIRTEEN YEARS

Not him but I don't know how anyone could watch Regular Show for its entire run and not get bored out of their mind enough to drop it. It was fine at first but the episode formula and romantic subplots got old after the thousandth time.

Only watched SJ and Gravity Falls endings. Didn't watch Regular Show been meaning to but kept forgetting. Never paid attention to Wonder.

Mabel dragged it on way too much but I liked it nonetheless.

Everyone coming to help Jack was nice, felt a bit rushed but I still liked it despite almost everyone's criticisms.

Can't you just like cartoons, if they are ass they show themselves being ass like nuPPG.

WOY was a pretty good season finale, but an eh series finale

GF was a disappointment all around

Regular Show surpassed its low bar of expectations pretty easily

I personally like SJ's ending, though it was mildly disappointing

What was pretentious about it?

I don't even recognize top right.

Mabel caused the apocalypse, while Ashi helped prevent it

It had the lowest bar of expectations

Regular Show > Wander >>> Samurai Jack > Gravity Falls.

Also, it's kind of sad that so many people in this thread don't recognize WoY.

Samurai Jack's conclusion was good, but that finale definitely needed to be a two-parter or an hour long special or something. I understand Jack's a noble guy who wants to get back to the past, but I was hoping they would at least properly address shit like how he'll lose his old friends like the Scotsman once he goes back. I would have preferred if he came to terms with having to leave Ashi as a result of killing Aku BEFORE they went through the portal, rather than going through the portal, killing Aku, and having some dramatic wedding ceremony only for the time paradox to finally settle in as a big fuck you.

They also did nothing with the Guardian and his portal (despite it being one of the few episodes in the original series that held some sort of overall plot significance) which sucks too, I'm guessing showing the portal destroyed and the Guardian dead was just Genndy's way of saying he killed the concept.

Never followed WoY closely, so fuck it. I abstain.
Gravity falls worst
Samurai jack above GF.
RS the best out of the bunch.

The only downside to the samurai jack ending is that there wasn't that "Good bye, thanks for everything, samurai" closure in SJ. In restrospect it was basically done in episode 7, when ashi went to find jack. You got to see how people appreicated his deeds and how beloved it was.

It just felt ill-timed because it wasn't at the end of the series. Then again I can't really say they should have done it because at no one did they have a chance to, everyone was fucking dying and it was either fuck off right there or kill aku in that time, and look at the mass grave that now laid in front of jack whic

>mass grave that now laid in front of jack which I'm sure would have fucked him up even more knowing that those were his close friends that he cared for and saved at one point and they all killed themselves to see him win.

Gravity falls was just horribly rushed when you had all these hints of mystery to explore and fun things to see, and it felt like when the right was getting good, it came to an abrupt stop and said "Yep, it's done get off."

No idea how I magically submitted a half-typed post but whatever.

Surprised nobody has posted Phantom Planet for worst yet

Well, WoY was my favorite show of the bunch and the finale was great but it was so obviously not the finale that it felt empty still. I haven't been 100% please with a cartoon's ending since maybe EEnE or something.

RS>WoY>GF>>>>>Jack

>went over my head
>pretentious
that's about it.

he actually didn't.
he punched the doomsday weapon do get rid of it and to be absolutely sure the villain would be dead
That radiant light was the bomb exploding, taking C. falcon with it.

That's because Phantom Planet was decent. Certainly not the best, but definitely not the worst. Simply lost in the purgatory of mediocrity.

Pretty much any show that just ends on a random episode has a pretty series finale.

>Batman TAS

Gravity falls ending seemed rushed, like they missed out a BUNCH of episodes and just had to make do with what they already had, we see almost nothing of six finger Stan and the magic circle stuff only half makes sense. that mixed with the unfinished story lines makes it kind of lame, 6/10

Wander over Yonder's ending felt a lot more like a season finale than a true ending, quite a few unresolved stories/backstories that had been hinted at, wander and hater being the most obvious examples, that said, the actual episode was really good, no massive ass pulls, just pre-defined story elements, like haters powers getting stronger as he gets angrier, the Wander/Dominator half of the episode was pretty good too, as it was focused on trying to ruin wander, but ended up backfiring on Dominator.
all in all pretty good, at least 9/10

Regular show had a fun ending, the entire show was strange about stuff happening, so it all fit pretty well into the narrative, and the final sacrifice was equally unexpected and well done, not much else to say about it though 8/10

Samurai Jack was a bit of a disappointment, the first 3-4 episodes were AMAZING and seemed to be continuing the main theme from the original series, but with the short run-time they had to rush the actual story side, and it seems like a lot of the set-up was given very little pay-off, the pacing was a bit poorly done and the focus on Scaramouch, while funny, wasted quite a bit of the already short time. a lot of the Ashi stuff could have been better done with other old characters, but doing so would ruin her story. its a shame they just removed the Guardian as he was the only actual plot point we had of the future
the final episode, when taken by itself and not considering all the older seasons is pretty well done, the return of the old allies is well done and the Scotsman coming back was well done, if a bit wasted for the amount of screen time he got.
to sum it all up:
Final season 5/10
Final episode 7/10

>9/10
>pretty good
ratings mean nothing nowadays do they?

went back later and changed it from a 7, because i remembered how much fun it was watching it the first time, which none of the other 3 really managed to pull off, but i forgot to change it from pretty good to really good

>but I was hoping they would at least properly address shit like how he'll lose his old friends like the Scotsman once he goes back

His friends were already dead by the time he left, the only people that weren't brutally slaughtered were the Scotsmam's daughters, but it was obvious they were next. Trying to stop a fully powered Aku when they can just finish him off while he's weak is asinine, especially where's there's little to nothing to fight for in the future at that point.

>RS finale
>good

Would have been without the unnecessary shit epilogue.

Not him but it was really mediocre, especially compared to episodes 1-3, you just have low standards.

>Final season 5/10

Please tell me this is bait. I know the season had problems but even with the flaws it's still one of the best cartoons in years, and without question the best reboot. The fact that it didn't end up like ACTUAL dumpster fires like the PPG, Korra, Thundercats, etc is nothing short of a miracle.

Not that user, but it's a continuation not a reboot, and save for the animation quality I'd actually say season 5 is weaker than the other 4 seasons. the first 3 episodes are borderline perfect but the rest seem like a weak attempt to recapture what what done better in the rest of the series.

Also recent years have been goddamn awful for cartoons. If you rate according to that you will only suffer from increasingly declining standards.

The season as a whole was fine though. You could call the ending disappointing, sure, but to call the entire season shit because it didn't end the way you wanted it to is insane, especially when the ending actually makes sense with what it built up to. Again, there have been a lot of terrible reboots in recent years, but this is without question one of the better ones.

5/10 isn't shit, it's dead center average
I think at some point we've begun to forget what numbers mean

I wonder if SU will end with this exact same kind of BIG FINAL FIGHT or if they're going to go against expectation like they usually do and do something actually good

>Gravity Falls ending sucked and was pretentious liberal
Is there any reason to keep reading or is this enough to figure that you're an ass

>especially when the ending actually makes sense with what it built up to
The thing is the build up was bad. Yes the ending was the best for what they could've possibly done given the direction of the season, but that's because the season as a whole was clunky. The disappointing finale was just the symptom of the greater issues of the season as a whole.

I doubt SU will have a final fight. It's not really an action show

Same for Adventure Time

>and save for the animation quality I'd actually say season 5 is weaker than the other 4 seasons

That is objectively false. The other 4 seasons were episodic and predictable. There were select good episodes, but it went absolutely nowhere and it showed. This season at the very least tried to tell an overarching story, something the original should've done to begin with. I'm not saying they were bad, but they certainly weren't better in terms of quality. It's about even, as both have their strengths. But to treat the original as some sort of holy grail of animation is absurd. Hell, people were shit talking this show when it came out.

You don't know shit about shitty finales you see this shit that's right fuck you eat my ass you cunts

Samurai Jack wasn't a reboot.
The backlash results from a similar deal as with Korra's book 1; the first few episodes looked very promising, it gave people high hopes and raised their expectations, but the rest of the season failed to deliver on the same level. Sure, the show felt very much like old Samurai Jack, but everyone was expecting a little bit more because it was initially presented that way.

It shouldn't be impossible to do an amazing and satisfying cartoon ending. For example Batman: Brave and the Bold managed to pull it off.

>The other 4 seasons were episodic and predictable
Why is that bad? It was very good at that format and you can tell from season 5 Genndy was not good at the extended narrative he was trying to accomplish there which perplexes me since symbionic titan was better at it
I'm not saying the orginal run was some 10/10 masterpiece; it was just better at what it was trying to be than season 5 was at what it was trying to be. Having an overarching plot does not automatically make a work better than it's episodic counterparts

The fuck is your idea of average? What are you even comparing it to? I've already stated that it's one of the best reboots/continuations, because the average there is ranges from terrible to outright unwatchable. Even just comparing cartoons as a whole, it's still somewhat above average. It's not the best, but it's certainly better than the usual, and leagues better then the majority of garbage on [as].

The first few episodes of Korra weren't that promising. It was entirely the concept and the hype train that followed that made people expect something amazing
I warned you fucks but you still ate that shit up

>episodic and predictable
Nobody appreciated the original show for the plot, most of us watched it for the style, the way the stories were told. It used to build up atmosphere. care about details and have proper pacing. Season 5 lacked all of that and that's why it's worse, it lacks what made it good in the first place.

Compared to animation as a whole, as in including anime, french toons etc, it's very mediocre.
Personally I would've given Jack a 6 or 7/10, but I can see why user might've given it a 5, especially with the strictly inferior gurren lagann ending

s5 was trying to be both episodic with monster of the week shit while also having an overarching plot, and it diminished the quality of both in the process

>The only good episodes were the first three
>Spends at least 40ish minutes on filler (with episode 6 and 4, not even counting all the individual filler moments peppered throughout the rest of the series like the part where the Scotsman's daughters are being listed) and is then promptly rushed to shit at all the important parts
>Jack's phantom arc conclusion was rushed and unsatisfying, with the phantom just being another shitty monster-of-the-week ghost to kill
>Jack's inner demons/redemption arc, arguably the most developed arc in the show, was even more rushed and unsatisfying, having Jack kill brutal character flaws that developed over 50 years, from suicidal tendencies to blinding rage, in 15 seconds with eye lasers
>Ending was just a bad ending to GL
>Finale was (surprise, surprise) rushed and unsatisfying, giving us the "power of love" trope at its worst, a bunch of shitty cameos that we don't care about nearly as much as Jack fighting Aku instead of, you know, fucking Jack, a fanfiction-tier asspull with the Aku's powers garbage, an unsatisfying death for Aku (how they fucked that up is beyond me) and nonsensical writing (Ashi disappearing only at the wedding, haha)
>Show adds a deuteragonist and tries to focus on both her and the MC, taking potential screentime away from him, the antagonist, and more so that we get to watch an underdeveloped, boring, Mary Sue
If Samurai Jack is one of the best reboots, shoot me.

>Jack's phantom arc conclusion was rushed and unsatisfying, with the phantom just being another shitty monster-of-the-week ghost to kill
It wasn't even that much. There was absolutely no explanation as to what Honda was or why it was trying to sudoku Jack. easily the worst part of the season.

>pretentious liberal bullshit
opinion discarded.

Gravity Falls was best if you ignore the fact that the entire ending arc was utter garbage. The top-right and bottom-left shows are literally who so who cares, automatically worse than samurai jack which I haven't even watched.

>Spends at least 40ish minutes on filler (with episode 6 and 4, not even counting all the individual filler moments peppered throughout the rest of the series like the part where the Scotsman's daughters are being listed) and is then promptly rushed to shit at all the important parts

Just because you do not like something does not make it filler.

>>Jack's phantom arc conclusion was rushed and unsatisfying, with the phantom just being another shitty monster-of-the-week ghost to kill

You expected something long and drawn out, you didn't get it, so you hate it.

>Jack's inner demons/redemption arc, arguably the most developed arc in the show, was even more rushed and unsatisfying, having Jack kill brutal character flaws that developed over 50 years, from suicidal tendencies to blinding rage, in 15 seconds with eye lasers

You expected something long and drawn out, you didn't get it, so you hate it.

>Ending was just a bad ending to GL
Ending was Jack doing what he set out to do all along and accomplishing his life goal.

>I wanted a climactic battle for Aku

You wanted something long and drawn out, and you didn't get it. You expected Aku to throw down with Jack when it's been shown over and over throughout the show that Aku is never a match for Jack and that's why he always runs away and came up with schemes to beat him through proxies. If Aku could take on Jack he wouldn't have bothered with any of that. The only reason the show happened at all was because Jack hesitated to kill Aku in the first place.

>Ashi takes time away from jack

Ashi developed Jack's character and you didn't like that you can explore a character using another one. There was little to do with Aku and yet you wanted him to spend more time moping.

Quiet Peabody, your show finale blows up the world for no reason.

Has any finale of anything ever satisfied Sup Forums?

nope

best probably was regular show, it did was samurai jack was trying to do (grande clusterfuck battle with all your allies) but actually did it right.

Regular Show, read the thread.

>Just because you do not like something does not make it filler.
Episode 4 involved Jack crawling around in a monster for 20 minutes with Ashi, with the only plot-relevant part being the very end where she has a change of heart because of the ladybug thing.
Episode 6 was 20 minutes of cameos (as if we or Ashi needed more proof that Jack helps people), with the only plot-relevant part being the very end where the phantom shit happens.
It wasn't filler because I didn't like it -hell, I didn't even mind those 2 episodes as much as I did 7-10 and 5-, it was filler because the vast majority of the episode contributed nothing to the story and can be cut out without the plot changing in any way.
>You expected something long and drawn out, you didn't get it, so you hate it.
I didn't go into the show expecting anything besides the basic shit (Jack fights Aku at the end was the only thing I was actually expecting). The show concluded its arcs in rushed and contrived ways, and I didn't like them because I was expecting something else. I didn't like them because they weren't good.

Humans can't kill their mental problems in 15 seconds flat.

>It's been shown over and over throughout the show that Aku is never a match for Jack and that's why he always runs away and came up with schemes to beat him through proxies. If Aku could take on Jack he wouldn't have bothered with any of that. The only reason the show happened at all was because Jack hesitated to kill Aku in the first place.
Jack and the Warrior Woman, The Aku Infection, Jack and the Zombies and S5E7 (I could have missed some) are all examples of Aku beating Jack, whether through trickery or through beating him in a fight. It's always been about even with those two.
>Ending was Jack doing what he set out to do all along and accomplishing his life goal
Last time I checked, Jack's life goal wasn't a copy-paste of GL, complete with a wedding scene, the wife disappearing during the wedding scene, and him leaving.

>It wasn't filler because I didn't like it -hell, I didn't even mind those 2 episodes as much as I did 7-10 and 5-, it was filler because the vast majority of the episode contributed nothing to the story and can be cut out without the plot changing in any way.
And then you'd complain about the lack of Jack and Ashi's interactions. Having characters interact, learn about each other and grow isn't filler.
>Jack and the Warrior Woman, The Aku Infection, Jack and the Zombies and S5E7 (I could have missed some) are all examples of Aku beating Jack, whether through trickery or through beating him in a fight. It's always been about even with those two.
In Jack and the Warrior Woman Aku just broke the crustal and left, no fight there. The Aku Infection wasn't an actual fight, it was purification. We already had that with Ashi anyway. Jack and the Zombies is a terrible example for your argument. The only reason Aku put Jack into trouble was because he'd stolen his sword, and the only reason Jack didn't die in less than a minute was because Aku wanted to kill Jack using his own sword. The moment Jack regained the sword he destroyed Aku in a minute.

>Ashi developed Jack's character and you didn't like that you can explore a character using another one.

Ashi gave Jack a boner. That's it. He spends one episode spurging out over everything even slightly intimate (which isn't even development, since we've seen Jack's habits around women multiple times over the course of the show prior to S5), they make out after said episode gives us """buildup""" in the form of Ashi and Jack acting like two insecure teens on prom night, and then we get I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

That's not meaningful character exploration. I love character development using other characters when it's done right, and Jack-Ashi isn't done right.

Way to oversimplify there. She stopped the hallucinations from tormenting him, pushed him out of suicide and got him to move on, get his sword back and return to the fight against Aku. The romance was the last step in their relationship.

>Humans can't kill their mental problems in 15 seconds flat.
He didn't. He spent half of ep3 rebalancing himself with wolfbro, then ep4 showed his mood clearly improving, then the honda shit showed him overcoming from hitting rock bottom. Then he finally goes on his spiritual journey shit and directly confronts the problem he's been working on for half the season, and even after all that he still talks to his own reflection in ep9.

Jack's depression is probably the only subplot to get the proper amount of time.

>And then you'd complain about the lack of Jack and Ashi's interactions. Having characters interact, learn about each other and grow isn't filler.
Jack and Ashi do not have a single meaningful moment in E4 until the very end. Jack saying "this is called aku-puncture" and "coming from you, hideous is a compliment" is the least meaningful character interaction you could possibly have in your show.
>In Jack and the Warrior Woman Aku just broke the crustal and left, no fight there.
Aku assumed a human form and gained Jack's trust over a moderate period of time, and then cucked him over, on top of destroying the jewel which would have sent him back to the past. See how I said trickery? That's trickery.
>The Aku Infection wasn't an actual fight, it was purification.
Aku sneezed on Jack and he almost died. That should tell you where the two stand.
>We already had that with Ashi anyway.
Season 5 generally doesn't come before Season 4, dipshit.
>Jack and the Zombies is a terrible example for your argument. The only reason Aku put Jack into trouble was because he'd stolen his sword.
Oh, wow, the only reason why Aku put Jack in trouble was because of something he did that gave him a complete advantage?